Thread: move tir grid !!!

move tir grid !!!

Plz move the grid of tir elsewhere or kill all the mob of tir country !!!!

They should move the Grid Terminal into one of the buildings that you could enter at the old Grid spot.
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

The exit move in the last patch didn't fix the lag problem, it just made gridding in easier and apparently broke leaving Tir via the south gate. Woohoo!
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

futile

wherever they move tir grid the players will follow, as long as there is a mission term close by. For lag issues the best would be to separate mission terms, bank, save and grid about 100 m .. and ofcourse place them a bit from the south gate.
    if they need they can make a story thing like;
    ICC constructs new bunker-complex south of tir.. blahablaha..

High level clanners should pick someplace other than Tir to hang out. High level omnis moved to Newland. Maybe the high level clanners could move to Camelot or something.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Unhappy

Lag outside Tir south gate is horrible. I go ld the instant I zone out there, and go ld every time I try to log back in. Ive gone ld 30 or more times in a row trying to get back in. Need to seperate the mission terms and the grid entrance. I avoid Tir's south gate entirely now, I just go to OA and grid or self grid myself.
    Cynesyn lvl 213 Fixer. Setup - 1400+ BE available.
    Corsati lvl 130ish Adv.

Proud veteran of Synergy Factor

"There will be no camping in SL." - Gaute Godager

I agree, maybe get rid of the mish terms here.

Or, move the grid to a large, white, textureless room with no tree/mobs to cause lag ;P
    Fetamysicist
    Sentinull
    Phix001