Thread: Problem with WTF

Problem with WTF

There needs to be some kind of Clan/Omni/Neut OOC enabled inside there, it would be a huge pain to do a private chat with people scattered all over and dying/leaving etc...As it is communication is nearly nonexistant in there :\ Fix!
    Yagyu for life

wtf is up with wtf

put in chats!!
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Haven't been in WTF yet but, they should have started the tunnels from the three main sides cities. The first room 75% so you can gather and team up, then the tunnels to the main room.

Oh well.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Yeah but that place is a maze, and what if you show up and aren't sure if there's anyone else further in? Either way it would just be a hell of a lot easier if FC would enable the OOC channels in there.
    Yagyu for life

WTF IS WTF? :P
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

I run chat bots, and I personally would like to see the OT/Clan OOC channels enabled in this dungen.

If it goes a bit, I might have to make a bot for it, if people are going there enuf, otherwise....

not sure
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Wtf?
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr
    Keep your friends close...and your enemies rooted.

Yes, I have GA4. No, I do not use it.

kthxdie

Originally posted by Shiftyr
    Wtf?
    WTF is short from We are Willing to Fight new pvp dungeon.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia

WTF is short from We are Willing to Fight new pvp dungeon.
    'Twas a joke I believe
    Yagyu for life

Errr....

Clan have Warchat.

Dont know all the admins on it but I know a couple to get you invited. All it is, is a chat channel for PvP wars, multi guild PvP events.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

WTF!
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Originally posted by Cyblade7
    Errr....

Clan have Warchat.

Dont know all the admins on it but I know a couple to get you invited. All it is, is a chat channel for PvP wars, multi guild PvP events.
    Isn't really like ClanOOC Chat like i think they meant.. such a chat would be nicer there. =)

The cave is quite perfect tho.. Its actully like a Y which meats in the middle and the 3 sides come in from each end of the "y". =)
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%