Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: a sad time in AO

P.S.

Oh, btw, its not just Storm as you know, its people all over Rubi Ka, just seems to be a much larger amount on the clan side.

Heh, one of my better friends in the game is in Storm, although he wont tell me ****!! He is still cool, and I dont judge him because of his guild.

Youll find your good, and youll find your bad ones.

/Ignore
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

Tolbat is right about the tower event, Omnis were recruited at the Bronto Burger in Omni Entertainment. Told where to go and what was happening and then we were left to our own devices.

The Omni force arrived at the Dust Brigade towers (the Dust Brigades were under GM control judging by the taunts and threats towrds named players). We did pretty well against the first few Dust Brigades, then a few deaths and with people flying back to the area it became more of a struggle and the GM in charge said something along the lines of "I will go and see if the Clans can help against a common enemy". This would have been the point where the GM went to Tir.

Sure enough a large clan force of Storm/Apocolypse/Redemption turned up... and whether through mis-information or whatever the Omni force was killed and the Clans got the towers eventually.

I was pretty much one of the last Omnis to be killed in the area as I was trying to identify a Clan guild leader to ask if I could join in since I had already spent a couple of hours there and wanted to see the base go down. So obviously once I died to a large number of Stormers there was a bit of negative feeling

Personally I think that event fell on its ass a bit and could have been managed much better by the GMs involved. It could have made a perfect openning piece for the Notum Wars as Clan and Omni fight side by side to destroy Dust Brigade towers, then split and start building towers of their own... but thats just me

Also, regarding exploiters, the only people to blame are Funcom, if someone should be banned - then ban them.

And yes there are some good people in Storm, I've met one or two so they are out there... guided tours of Rome anyone?
    Jenae "Beti" Baptist

Its funny how people throw my name around, yet I have no clue who they are and even if they know me or not. Triple X, there is tons of people who exploit in this game and I'm not one of them. If you like getting your rocks off by classifying me as an exploiter, or most of the people in Storm when they haven't exploited anything, then have at it. Not like I really care, I have my friends in this game and I meet new ones all the time due to the way I act.

Anyone needs help always knows that I'm there to give it, and tons help me when I need help. Thats all I need to do in this game, make friends and have fun. And I am so I don't care.

Originally posted by Piercingevil
    Its funny how people throw my name around, yet I have no clue who they are and even if they know me or not. Triple X, there is tons of people who exploit in this game and I'm not one of them. If you like getting your rocks off by classifying me as an exploiter, or most of the people in Storm when they haven't exploited anything, then have at it. Not like I really care, I have my friends in this game and I meet new ones all the time due to the way I act.

Anyone needs help always knows that I'm there to give it, and tons help me when I need help. Thats all I need to do in this game, make friends and have fun. And I am so I don't care.
    never mentioned you as exploiter, mentioned that you would respond to this post, which you just did, read what i post, don't assume

Thing about those helms/rings, is that omnis never had a chance to get them, so they had to trade for them but thats out of the subject

nb: note i said omnis, didnt mention guilds names on any side
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Triple X

never mentioned you as exploiter, mentioned that you would respond to this post, which you just did, read what i post, don't assume
    Well I assumed that because you said:

now is the time when peircingevil posts a "stfu you don't know what you're talking about post" and "everyone used the backdoor to get MKII" which is such a silly arguement
    you were saying that I would be defending exploiters.

Originally posted by Infamine
    Thing about those helms/rings, is that omnis never had a chance to get them, so they had to trade for them but thats out of the subject

nb: note i said omnis, didnt mention guilds names on any side
    yes you did have the chance to have the rings and helmets. you wher ther befor the claners, but we killed you all becous ther was a 5% zone.. so the claners killed the omnis and the DB mobs and Towers.

Clan thout it this event was somthing fun so we wen ther is large nubers (to have fun) omnis didnet so we could kill them whitout a problem.

you cant blame the lack of omnis in a event on storm/clan....
    w00p w00p!!

Originally posted by Beti

It could have made a perfect openning piece for the Notum Wars as Clan and Omni fight side by side to destroy Dust Brigade towers, then split and start building towers of their own... but thats just me
    Clanners should NEVER help Omnis, i sure never will after they killed my mother and father. I'll rather join up with Dust Brigade and conclude an agreement with the Devil then help Omnis getting stronger

Rofl.... this thread cracks me up..

Tolbat, you may be tired of people flaming you for being a member, but you sure are quick to use harsh language and genralizations in your posts.

My main knowlegde of Storm comes from way back when certain characters in Storm loved "hunting" lowbie omni`s in ACE camp.

I have never claimed that anyone in Storm exploited, I just disliked being nuked to oblivion by people far above me in lvl.

So in my book Storm was, and is, the main target of the opposing force. Nothing more, nothing less.

Should I find a clanner with storm above his head, I will try to kill him/her first, not because he/she has done anything wrong, but because they are associated with the guild I got a negative impression of a long time ago.
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Re: Rofl.... this thread cracks me up..

Originally posted by Beartwo
    Tolbat, you may be tired of people flaming you for being a member, but you sure are quick to use harsh language and genralizations in your posts.

My main knowlegde of Storm comes from way back when certain characters in Storm loved "hunting" lowbie omni`s in ACE camp.

I have never claimed that anyone in Storm exploited, I just disliked being nuked to oblivion by people far above me in lvl.

So in my book Storm was, and is, the main target of the opposing force. Nothing more, nothing less.

Should I find a clanner with storm above his head, I will try to kill him/her first, not because he/she has done anything wrong, but because they are associated with the guild I got a negative impression of a long time ago.
    Looks like someone got pwned by Wenzell too many times.

Re: Re: Rofl.... this thread cracks me up..

Originally posted by Piercingevil

Looks like someone got pwned by Wenzell too many times.
    *LOL*

Not Wenzell, I managed to stay away from Wen until I was strong enough to kill him on my own.

I think I was 75ish and Garzu was 130ish at the time, together with Snarf and a few of the "oldies but goodies" they had themselves a grand old time

I think I remember Fryli as a backup doc there...hehe.

Ahhh, those memories
    Legion
    Beartwo

Re: Re: Re: Rofl.... this thread cracks me up..

Originally posted by Beartwo

I think I remember Fryli as a backup doc there...hehe.

Ahhh, those memories
    Ohh, ACE-camp.... those where the good old days
    I was living out there for like 3-4 months.

Lol, i had so many bags in the bank filled with those xp pinkys i had to start deleting them to make room for other stuff.

=)

Always "tabbing" like mad to see if Snarf or someone was sneaking up in a yalm... wondering if you were going to get hit just as you took down the Veteran doc in the corner...

I had to change out of my HGB since range was so crappy, I never could hit you guys before I was dead... hehe
    Legion
    Beartwo

Snarf and Klim tried to kill us this day. Ahhh... memories.

Nice one !

=)

I remember logging inside the damn building in the square in ACE in desperation, then going to sleep.

When I woke up the damn wrecking crew was still there! (or had come back)

Legion
    Beartwo

A tough one, this

I find it very hard to conjure up any sympathy for all you poor, poor Storm-members out there. After all, being a member of the guild that without any doubt whatsoever has been home to the worst cheaters in the game for so long - that must say something about the quality of your judgement.

Of course you're not lousy cheating creeps all of you, but with so many rotten eggs in your basket you better be prepared to take some heat for the misconducts of your guildmates.

Clan Storm will forever be remembered as the guild that bred the worst cheaters and exploiters in AO. And have the guild taken steps to weed out the bad seeds? No. Could it be because so many in the upper rungs have been banned for exploiting?

Re: a sad time in AO

Nobody Really Hates Storm, but they maybe dont respect it. Storm have had its problems with many members, and when there is many members there is atleast some Black sheeps around. People that exploit, People that greif, people that is just plain bad etc etc. And i think this is some remains from past and haven't really grown away.

You also hear alot of Storms Dominance and when you then maybe say that you dont like storm ways they usally end up saying.. yea but join storm then and you'll see it isnt that bad. And then storm get even bigger with more members and more dominance so its really a problem that cant dissappere.

I myself dont respect Storm, usally because Nikkidail and others whos totally blacked down Storm, but i dont have anything against its members, which i love to team with and help out. But its one of thouse old things that sits left in the brain i guess.. :P

My Two cents.

add: Oh and storm will always have blackeggs it seems as they reqruit every person out there. =) *xenome.... xenome is coming to get you!!!*
    Last edited by Hajkster; Dec 18th, 2002 at 04:53:28.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Xenome isn't in Storm.

Cal
    ..ANARCHY ONLINE..
    ALIENZQUEST
    Storm

haha, but he was at one point. Just another lemming. Wolfe "/org attack"

80% of the times ive been ganked in the arena its been of Storm... coincidence? Nah, I just dont like Storms agenda.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast