Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a sad time in AO

a sad time in AO

everytime i logon AO or read the forums i feel hated, not becous i xsploit or cheat in anyway (i would never cheat in any game becous i think its lame), its becous the guild name under my name is STORM.. and this is fubar becous i like my guild and i think its a nice guild whit frendly players

i play this game becous i think its fun and i like all my AO friends. but som peeps hafto put me and the guild down in 100 therads about how every stormer is a cheating low life that cheats.
    this meens that every time i want to team or do somthing fun ther is a little chanse that ppls dont want me in ther team becous of my guild name.

i never cheat and i help every claner i can (i giw buffs creds and items to claners that asks me) but ther are som omnis on this forum (and som claners) that think they know me and every Storm member so well that they can say that im a greedy cheater, and they are do everything they can do make my AO time go to hell..

why the hell are you doing this?
    dose it make you all feel better to know that you are hurting somone?
    do you all have more fun knowing that you are bad talking Stormers you dont know and have never played whit or talkt to.

i think AO is fun like hell and i like the d00ds in Storm, i think they are nice and Storm makes AO even more fun to play. but all you low lifes that hafto bad talk somone to feel good about yourself hafto destroy this for me/us.

could you plz stop bad talking players you dont know so we can have fun to?
    all im asking for is that you stop herrasing the Guild storm and the ppls in it, we play this game becous its fun not to have somone saying that we are cheating loosers.

well thats all from me i hope this will make you all think about what you say about Storm, and have a nice day on RK.. not 100% i will...
    w00p w00p!!

oh boy....
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Originally posted by Cyblade7
    oh boy....
    Pretty much sums it up.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Welp, its a proven fact that there are people who have cheated in every sense of the word that are still on your roster. I usually keep my judgement to individuals. I think that you and PE are ok people.

But if you go an look at the roster, you can see that there are people that were banned that still take space on that roster. Its a known fact that a lot of people on there have been caught.

so that meens that you hafto flame every stormer in the game?
    do you hafto creat threads about how everyone cheats in storm becous of this?
    dose it make you feel better to know that you are making the game time form som ppls on RK-1 suck?

dont flame storm for somthing a individuals do, its that easy.

i wouldnet start threads about MOK and Legion if somone in ther guilds wher cheating.

i dont want to be flamed for somthing a individual do, and i wont leav my freinds becous of BS that ppls post on the forum about Storm.
    its sad that som ppls hafto flame us to feel good. so plz dont flame ppls you dont know. its ok for you to flame me if i cheat (i will never do this). but i dont so plz dont post that me and everyone i storm do this.
    w00p w00p!!

the propiganda machine has ... begun.

Uhh, the difference is, both Legion and MoK have the fortitude and backbone to take a stand against cheaters and kick their silly worthless behinds out on the street.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Originally posted by Tolbat
    i wouldnet start threads about MOK and Legion if somone in ther guilds wher cheating.
    You wouldn't, because MoK kicks people out who exploit. And if you DID see a MoK person exploit (which happens once in a while), we expect you to tell us so we can investigate it (which we do).

Hell, we'll even kick people who persist in using *excessive* foul or abusive language in guild chat against other members, after we warn them to stop....let alone kicking people for exploiting the game. We have kids in the guild. We have married and engaged couples in the guild. We have gay people in the guild. We have single moms in the guild. We have average joes and even a few janes. All of them have to be accomodated and looked after by us.

The rules might look strict, but if you're a relatively decent person with a relatively respectful attitude towards other people, you don't even feel them.
    Last edited by Psiraven; Dec 12th, 2002 at 00:38:45.
    MP's should be FEARED.

Its guilty by association. Sucks, but thats how it works in RL and it works with peoples perception in the game. You choose to assocate with in a guild that has a history and a reputation, in joining it you take that upon yourself.

It shouldn't happen, but it does, and it most likely won't stop.
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK
    the propiganda machine has ... begun.

Uhh, the difference is, both Legion and MoK have the fortitude and backbone to take a stand against cheaters and kick their silly worthless behinds out on the street.
    I've never cheated once in this game.

Err, well back when I was real low level me and Java nuked plants from a million meters away, but that don't count.

i never cheated...
    i never exploited..well if you count using trader 1 min cl buff so i could get in better ncus then fine, im an exploiter.
    220/26 and an army of alts
    so much to do, so little time to do it

sinec the beggining of AO storm has been infamous.. Whether people are right or wrong about the players that cheat it doesnt change what the community thinks.

people bad talked The Council when we never did anything wrong.. it was just cause we were uber as ****e.

Strom being the biggest clan guild and having so many "famous" / "infamous" people in it is why its getting a bad rep.

part if it is ignorannce and stereotyping a big guild.. part of it is that there have been mega sploiters in that guild over the past 1+ year.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

ask kinkstaah how he "achieved" lvls 190-200 the hardest lvls in the game, and he's a general in storm........stuff like that really pisses people off cause he didn't get in trouble for knowingly exploiting the system...

and yet people like demios get banned for having 2 uniques in her bank, .........doesn't make sense...

and storm also held a tower war as guild event on live server before the game was even released, and got a rewarded AF helmet and rings for imo "beta testing" on live server, there's something fishy with storm, if it looks like fish and smells like fish, it's probably fish.

and of course you won't hear of the best exploits like when the members of storm duped and stacked token boards because you are a lowbie noob, they don't want to get caught of course, so you only see/hear what they tell you

edit: spelling
    Last edited by Kapy; Dec 12th, 2002 at 04:07:02.

O.o

Storm=Funcom duh.. No wait.. it was Traders=Funcom.. Wasnt it? :P
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

If you associate yourself with cheaters and griefers, do not expect other people to see you as a good and nice person, which im pretty sure you are since I rarely see you posting BS. You should join another guild thats more like you maybe

Yes the biggest clan will have the most people in it.... if x% of the people in this game exploit then the biggest clan will have the most exploiters in it, easy math.

now name one clan that has NO memebers that ever used

1) the treatment stacking
    2) the break root with debuff

those two alone are enough, every guild is full of exploiters!!!

ban us all... PLEASE... cmon we are all big mean nasty people that dont deserver the RIGHT to pay for this game.

lol love these kinds of threads, get to see all the people come out and say how squeeky clean they are when we ALL know that MOST people have EXPLOITED.

if it does not effect you (leveling fast etc) then quit complainin.

many many many people used the break root exploit, and that directly affected many rooting pvp classes, that is much much worse than leveling "too fast".
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Yazule
    Yes the biggest clan will have the most people in it.... if x% of the people in this game exploit then the biggest clan will have the most exploiters in it, easy math.

ban us all... PLEASE... cmon we are all big mean nasty people that dont deserver the RIGHT to pay for this game.

lol love these kinds of threads, get to see all the people come out and say how squeeky clean they are when we ALL know that MOST people have EXPLOITED.

many many many people used the break root exploit, and that directly affected many rooting pvp classes, that is much much worse than leveling "too fast".
    those arent that bad at all.. everyone everyone used the treatment + root breaker bug/sploit.

There are so many names in storm brang up that are exploiters or used "bugs to advance their character faster then others" to avoid some arguments.

kinkstaah, nikkidial, wolfe, garzu, are some names that are big.

storm seems to "be there" when stuff goes awry, like warping steff out to die in camelot ages ago. storm prolly isnt that bad but its got a bad rep thats for sure.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Yazule

umm i really hope you are smart enough to see the difference between breaking a root and knowling blitzing for about 700 million experience points

and the difference between hotswapping implants, which i thought was the way it was suppose to work since it didn't get changed until 9 months after release of game, and duping and stacking token boards to give you 4k+ run and mega comp lit hp/nano..................there's no comparison, one is a game flaw that doesn't change much...........the second is cheating

and it IS the responsiblity of guilds and leaders to own up for their members actions, but then again, when the guild leaders EXPLOIT they really don't have much reputation to keep untarnished

now is the time when peircingevil posts a "stfu you don't know what you're talking about post" and "everyone used the backdoor to get MKII" which is such a silly arguement

and then Wolfe will post something about roleplaying, and how it's war, and bla blah blah..............who cares, you cheated, you are a liar and untill people stop defending cheaters you will all pay 500 mill for one peice of armor, so it does effect you........enlighten yourself, i've shown you PROVEN exploits they used, we've named people who were banned...........what else do you need.........it's not like people sit in bed at night wondering how i can make up false stories to discredit someone in a video game LOL

Originally posted by Triple X

and storm also held a tower war as guild event on live server before the game was even released, and got a rewarded AF helmet and rings for imo "beta testing" on live server, there's something fishy with storm, if it looks like fish and smells like fish, it's probably fish.

edit: spelling
    HAHAHAH the Tower event started whit a GM screaming about it in Tir (next to the NW mission terms) she asket if ther was any guild that wanted to test this things.. so they gaw every clan guild in the game a chanse to be in this event.

i went to this event. it was fun like hell, when i found the location ther was a omni force (OMG OMNIS HOW COULD THIS BE WHEN ONLY STORM KNOWS ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!) that controled the place.. som members from Apoc and redemtion wher fighting the omnis (hmm how can ther be apoc and redemtion mebers ther when this was a guild event for storm?)

the claners killed all the omnis and later on all the DB towes.
    the GM gaw out 16 rings (i have one of them) so not every stormer in the game have one.. and som of the rings went to ppls outside of storm.

so the rings went to 16 random claners that wher on that place, the GM dident giw a sheet about the guild tag. so you are wrong about that point.

the helmets wher never giwen to Storm but the DBs we killed dropt them. so you are wrong about the helmets to.

so maybe you shouls know what the fugg you are talking about befor you post your STUPID anti storm propaganda.
    ther wher Omnis and claners (not only Storm) att this Raid. but hey i bett you know more then me that wher on that raid. i was ther and i helpt killing the omnis.

you are one of the d00ds that dont know sheet about what you are posting, but you do it anyway becous it makes you feel good to talk trash about ppls you dont know and things you dont know sheet about.
    w00p w00p!!

I used to get Pissed for the same reason Tolbat , i log on sometimes and ive got griefing /tells cuz im a member of Storm .
    This used to get to me but u have to think ...If someone is going to Dislike u because what guild your in without even getting to know what sort of a person u are , Do you really give a **** about these people ???
    If anyone wants to Hate me cuz im in Storm good for them , but if anyone who doesnt have the IQ of a newt and can see there are sploiters/greifers/gimps/noobs etc in omni/clan/neut pretty much everywhere , im sure if they spoke to me we would get along just fine . In the game i kill omnis all the time but alot of these omnis im good freinds with on IRC .
    So my point is simple
    ::You can waste as much time as u want griefing me , or u can get to know me , Im not biast and i wont speak to an omni any different as i would to a clanner , To me its a game i like to pvp i hate roleplaying (each to there own) and if im gonna be the type of person to hate anyone cuz of a game ...well i should really get Medical Help lol:

<<Fatcrusher - 183 enf>>

Your problem here is this man.

There are alot of cool Storm members. As for roleplaying, I hate clans, sure...but...

The reason you get flamed alot by omni, and other clan organizations is not because you are very large and have alot of very active members in your guild, and you are very effective at what you do, its because of this...

There have been several former and current Storm members who have been known or suspected of using game faults or bad game mechanics, and hacks to create a disadvantage for opposing forces, and to uber themselves.

Its not because you personally did anything wrong, its just the image that other members and former members of the guild have put upon you.
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast