Thread: Just became aware of this (pertaining to one of the visual bugs)

Lightbulb Just became aware of this (pertaining to one of the visual bugs)

Not sure if this was common knowledge or not... of course everyone's aware of the new (or old/fixed prior but back again) visual bugs that came with the 13.4/13.5 patch. But I didn't notice the specifics of this until someone pointed it out to me recently.

There have been quite a few people going about lately, wearing no armor. Or they look like they have no armor. Some have a helmet visible. Others are wearing a trenchcoat with the unarmored-clothing color sceme. Okay, I thought... new visual bug. Maybe something they're carrying, or something they had equipped. My armor was visible enough, so I didn't dwell on it at length.

...until I realized that other people couldn't seem my armor. Only I could see it, unless I physically equip or unequip anything that changes my appearance. Only then can others see what I'm wearing.

One other thing... this seems to be exclusive to the black & asian solitus templates (I chose a black solitus template for my Doc). Every unarmored character I see (who *should* be armored, i.e. not a lowbe) & every 'nude trenchcoat' I see, happens to be either a black or asian solitus.

Please tell me this will be fixed next patch...? *crosses fingers*

-Templar Red

Yup, really annoying. I've got an asian solitus who everyone sees in the nude. NO FUN =\