Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you guys think of the new PvP dungeon?

What do you guys think of the new PvP dungeon?

Just wondering about what you guys think of it.
    I like it, the playfield is awesome, the dungeon is perfect for PvP, not too much lag, very good for team pvp. I still dont know about the special mob in it. I just hope it wont be a camelot number2. So far, its nice.

Well.. what can i say, dungeon is kinda cool, but it doesnt matter at all while the pvp balance between classes is so extreemly screwed. If you got a root in this game, ur able to kill everyone without it. Period. How can this be so unfair? God!!!

And that crowd controll need to come to, unequall amounts of players (like 20 vs 5) doesnt bring much fun either.

Shape up FC!
    PREDICAMENT|220:26| SENZOR|220:17| TWERRAX|218:11|

shhhh! Dont want to see a anti uneven odds nano.

description

Instantly puts the odds in your favor by warping out everyone execpt the class you are most likely to kill.
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

Originally posted by Hunter06
    shhhh! Dont want to see a anti uneven odds nano.

description

Instantly puts the odds in your favor by warping out everyone execpt the class you are most likely to kill.
    What would happen if a crat or engi cast that nano?

*Poof*

Dungeon to themselves?
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

Haven't spent much time in there yet, but it looks like alot of fun, used one of the teleporters and ended up standing behind an omni doc. Wasn't completely buffed up spent about 20 seconds buffing behind her without noticing me, which was kinda funny. We fought for about 5 mins (didn't look like the fight was gonna end any time soon) until some other omni came and beat me down.....i can imagine spending time down there alot of fun.

dunno Insida you tell me, my 1st 10 mins in the place and you lead an attack on me
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

New dungeon could be lots of fun if I would just stop dieing hehe, I think ive made a nice new groove in the dirt running back to WTF so many times lol.
    Seriously tho it is laggy and the pathing is the worst ive seen yet, but its so much fun I just kept coming back everytime I died (I should be rid of that pesky title in no time) It sucks that you can stand right next to someone and not be able to hit him because he is 2 centimeters downslope from you. But Im sure everone has the same problems as me there. So aside from all the unbalancing things FC has introduced latly, Its a great way to spend the afternoon.

P.S. If you are easily angered by lag and dying, this place is prolly not for you. But if you want to just PvP and shoot people its a great time.

I must say the new dungeon is very cool. Has alot of potential. And the sign outside says why people go there "We have will to fight". Its like 2Ho but so much cooler and no zonning NO ZONNING!
    I spend all day today at that dungeon runing around chaising single omnis or runnign away from them...
    Smal team skirmishes here and there. You die you come back just like in quake even i hated that game... I wish save was near and there was no res schock they can also put buff depsenser inside .

Ofcource its kinda lagy and abit hard to pvp in dungeon when you not used to it but after day spend there its kinda easy.
    I like those tunlles with dead ends hehe omni was running away from me run into it and that where i got him .

Smal suggestion please do redesign of this dungeon time to time nothing is worth then running around same old spot... Like and earthquake happend and tunnel layout has been changed.

About proffesion balance i must say in team pvp they are very balanced docs heal, debuff, soldier enforser kill trader debuff fixers root and snare crats calming adventurer healing and damge nts nuke everyone to death.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I even been the target of that new engi nano that drop your NR by -2000, snare you and blind you. Pretty crazy, heh. Crat can charm special mobs in there too, and they are damn good. They should lock the playfield to 24 players, 12 Omni, 12 Clanners. The best fight I had was between little group where the lag was very minor and we could understand what was going on. Leave mass PvP to tower battle and Camelot. Make WTF a small group PvP dungeon with different playfield.

It's LOS hell!
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Originally posted by Predicament
    Well.. what can i say, dungeon is kinda cool, but it doesnt matter at all while the pvp balance between classes is so extreemly screwed. If you got a root in this game, ur able to kill everyone without it. Period. How can this be so unfair? God!!!

And that crowd controll need to come to, unequall amounts of players (like 20 vs 5) doesnt bring much fun either.

Shape up FC!
    Aaaaaaaaaaaahahaahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaa.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Cudus
    It's LOS hell!
    Exactly!

Usually the ground that fights have been fought before has been more or less flat (compared to this dungeon atleast), but try do an alpha in there, ROFL, you are lucky if you get ONE special of without LOS trouble. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Edit:

And while im at it, geez, everyone that sees me use TMS, just runs in circles around me, waiting 1:20, and i cant hit em in the mean time, gawd.
    Last edited by Predicament; Dec 12th, 2002 at 10:22:02.
    PREDICAMENT|220:26| SENZOR|220:17| TWERRAX|218:11|

Its not like your stuck on the ground either. The LOS isnt that bad. If you know the good place to go LOS, you can be a pretty powerfull opponent. Snares are a must in that dungeon. The action is so fast, its easy to let your opponent run away if hes got 1500+ Runspeed, root arent enough beause they break fast and are resisted quite easily.

What lvl are the mobs to charm? I am a lvl 100 crat can i charm a mob in there? or is it a death dungeon for me as i step in
    Umm.. yes, i chose a crat.. i know.. WHY oh WHY?

Rocco Romble Eberling

Playing my alt Lakespeed like many other crats

Account Created 2001-06-28 3:08:07

QL200 Omni-Supreme Guards(those guys are nasty mofo)
    Ql200 Drill Robot
    QL150 Miner
    Ql150 ICC Guards

I like it!

Had fun in there yesterday Insida with you and your OT crew. Its a bit tricky to get the LOS down but that dungeon is really fun.

See ya in there again!

....dang them doc init debuffs and NT blinds!
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Cool

There are some level 100 lizards in there for mezzing too.
    Shade "Jaxin" Dathomir

All RK2(Rimor) characters.
    Rookie Jaxin Non-GA fixer 145 Days
    Freshmen Gigg GA fixer 34 Days
    Geleb Samurai Doctor 5 Days
    Rookie Jaxn Necromancer 12 Days

Push--> . <--Shove

Where is WTF?
    ~Ring-a-ding-dizzle..its the Little-Itch-izzle!~

i gotta hand it to fc the first day the dungon came in about 100+ people were in it was a little lagy but not as the NW lag
    but i think it will be alot less laggier if they will expand the dungon make it hudge more passages more optiones (some with no exit)
    a real big maze... imagine that people will be hiding in it and just waiting for a noob to come so they can snatch an easy kill
    i know id spent ther houres....

I dunno it must be my connection or something. I first went in there with high-res settings and got lagged to hell and back and it took about 2 mins for me to initiate combat then i went LD and came back at the reclaim.

I tuned down my settings to rock bottom like i do in camelot, and still in some hall were a lot of fighting was going on i was getting 151k ping, went LD and ended up at the reclaim again when i logged back in.

Cave walls have a tendency to **** w/ my computer too, if it was metal walls or something im sure id have a lot less harder time pvping in there but for now that lag is keeping me away from that place! =S
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast