Thread: Hacked Symbio-Graft Detain Suspect FYI

Hacked Symbio-Graft Detain Suspect FYI

Just an FYI for the players,

I reported that Hacked Symbio Graft Detain Suspect still contained the agent profession restriction. Cz indicated that he would report it.
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

I got the same result with a "hacked symbio graft enhanced sense" that remains restricted to agent.
    Alphane
    Jetdail
    MA - Clan -

Originally posted by dijou
    I got the same result with a "hacked symbio graft enhanced sense" that remains restricted to agent.
    Same here, the week before last I hacked an ES graft and it remained Agent even when the description was correct. I petitioned and the ARK said he'd report the bug. Another fixer told me he received info from the ARKs that it would be patched soon, that the hacked grafts would turn OK in my inventory (like just now happened to the Yalmaha paint cans). I've checked my graft every day or at least after every patch since then but it still is bugged. Or was yesterday anyway, will log in soon now and come back to correct the statement if things have changed...

Same day I hacked the ES a friend called to ask if I knew what was wrong with some other agent grafts that had the same bug. All the other profession specific ones I hacked that day were good. Also another ES graft I hacked earlier is still good, can't remember how many days or weeks earlier I did it but some time ago.

I'd like to be able to trust in my ability to hack an item someone asks me to do. Not fun giving a broken item back after several hours in /petition queue telling that it should be OK one day...
    /born Porter was born on Thu Jun 28 09:19:52 2001.
    I'm a Porter, Porters don't PVP.
    First Light

yup my es hacked one is agent only still also
    woohoo at last!!!! i've found my MK IV
    "Make all trader drains self only." -aaronb (asmoran)

I've run into this problem with 3 different items for Enhanced Senses. QL 189 Hacked Blister pack, QL 186 Hacked pill, and QL 168 Hacked Symbio-Graft. All 3 have been hacked but still require Agent to cast.

The only one that seems to not be bugged is the QL 200 Hacked Boosted Graft: Enhanced Senses.
    Slyykie - 200+ Shade
    Slyyk - 200+ Fixer

Members of Alphastrike
    ------------------------------------------------
    Sarcasm rules! Go prance around in the forest you silly pixie.

easy solution:
    make a gen buff `false profession: agent'
    and while yer at it, gimme `false breed: atrox' too