Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: biased tara handling

biased tara handling

after experiancing certain very unfair situations at tara i will begin my own version of clannet, i will begin to organize people who dont aggre with the way things are handled and we will not be affiliated to the people with rolls and so on. all i gotta say in the upcoming raid better hope we dont get that last hit and are able to loot. cause we aint sharing. peace!

Uh.

I'm pretty sure the dozens of regulars who support Clannet are going to out-damage you.

But good luck anyways with your little project anyways, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

posted by Chuck

I'm pretty sure the dozens of regulars who support Clannet are going to out-damage you.
    As the RK2 omni guild Total Chaos proved, you only need 6 people to take the spawn. Your damage is only compared to that of other teams, not to that of everyone else present.

[edit] As I recall, the TC team only had 5 people in it. Sorry for the misinformation.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Question Re: biased tara handling

Originally posted by grimripper
    after experiancing certain very unfair situations at tara i will begin my own version of clannet, i will begin to organize people who dont aggre with the way things are handled and we will not be affiliated to the people with rolls and so on. all i gotta say in the upcoming raid better hope we dont get that last hit and are able to loot. cause we aint sharing. peace!

Just out of curiousity have you talked this situation over with the clannet admins or any other powers that be??

Don't jump the gun and make enemies because of one or two bad experiences, its amazing what a little talk can accomplish sometimes. The Goal of clannet is to keep the clans united, and to that end we strive to listen to all points of view and do whatever can be done to make the raids better!

Just my 2 cents....

ive seen alot of things that are verry wrong, and enemies i dont really care i pay for this game as much as everyone there. i tried going along but from what i saw its very much a biased situation with some of the people incharge. i know enough very high lvl people to make sure the damage team wins. and they hate clannet and now i know why

Red face hmmmm

Wtf man........... Are you Jasonx Reborn or something?

Just what exactly is it you find unfair about Clannet, its by far the best system going, and the best way to keep the omni away, if you start splitting sides, gaps form in the lines, and thats when OT comes back, and steals your precious loot.

Is Clannet perfect?? no
    Are Damage teams perfect ?? that would be a NO also
    Are we currently doing an awesome job of keeping OT shut out, and spreading the loot fairly? it seems that way to me, and i know the admins, and people who run clannet, and i take offense to you saying they are biased. You sound to me more like another kid who is just made because he hasn't won his precious Dragon Body or GPH. I hope i see you and your dmg team down in the dungeon, that way i can luagh when you are totally shut out of the roll! And if you think that just because you know some high level people, that you are guarnateed to win loot, you are even more foolish.

again, my 2 cents....

btw, whats your in game name?
    Last edited by Angelhunter; Dec 12th, 2002 at 02:26:56.

If anyone thinks im pissed about not winning loots that is not the reason ive won twice. what im upset about is certain actions that people in charge did to me and certain individuals. and if it takes splitting the dungeon up into 2 rival clan factions im willing to do it. there are more efficient ways to handle the system. and the way it currently works is not right. I believe its 100% funcoms fault they screwed it up. they could easily make tara a quest mob that you need to kill and everyone that did a minum amount of damage would automaticly get a random loot. but of course that would be smart.

lol, been there done that.

If you want to do this, go for it, but bear in mind the costs are a lot higher than you might think. Spend some time reading the tara and www.aoguildleaders.org forums...

In the end, we got what we wanted, an alternative to clannet in the 3rd dungeon. In the end, I lost a minimum of 10 friends to not arguments, but completely leaving the game. One major guild disbanded, one is on the verge of collapse. Clans were also at eachother's throats and no one was happy.

Tara isn't worth it, even I can't stand to be there any more. Think about why you really play the game (it was all about friends for me) and ask yourself if it is really worth losing all of that for the sake of "having a fair system."

It is your choice of course, but choose wisely. Some things are not worth it.

I dunno, I just can't take anyone who lacks the confidence to even post as who they are ingame, seriously. Annoniminty is the refuge of the weak.

Clannet is the reason *any* of the little guys have any dragon loot at all, without clannet only a select few guilds would take him down. And without clannet the omni's would be all over things and instead of having 100% of the tara's, the clans would fight and scratch and the omni's would gain a share.

Personally I woulda said that'd be a good thing, but with the towers here now I find my appetite for pvp is sated with tower battles , I'm happy with clans owning tara as things stand now .
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Ingame name=Avateris

Really don't think anyone should be worried about a 155 MA that nobody's ever heard of..
    Yagyu for life

Yeah hehe, should have looked that up before I posted

Been playing for like a month or something too lol...gotta love ymera hehe.

let him admin a raid so can see what is really like..will change his views then me thinks..

nothing worse than backseat drivers
    woohoo at last!!!! i've found my MK IV
    "Make all trader drains self only." -aaronb (asmoran)

Re: biased tara handling

Originally posted by grimripper
    Now, let me start off by stating that I'm all for you doing this... Hopefully you get some loot too and make some ppl mad. It'll make it easier for Omni to come in and take it once again.

Now, onto the real comment.... what you're suggesting seems to be that you are willing to stand on the backs of all of the ppl who participate to kill Tara. I mean, without those ppl in the box room defending, there could be no loot (ok, aside from the obvious retorts this comment might generate), and without the kill team, there would be no loot. Its a collaborative effort... Assume for a moment that you do win the loot rights time and again, what happens when the rest of the Clannet decides not to participate? Do you have enough ppl to defend as well as take down Tara who are NOT part of this "clannet"? Also, what is your bright new idea for handling loot? Or is it your intention that only the kill team gets the loot?
    Demonsguile 204 MP HYDRA General
    Korrupshun 147 Trader (The MP anti-thesis)
    Renown 104 Enf (King of the Ring, before OE patch)
    Bloke 76 Keeper
    -He who angers you, conquers you.
    -Those who complain the most, do the least.
    -Goals are not made to be attained or achieved. They are made to be surpassed.
    Originally posted by Sallust
    They can't show us new pets because they have better things to do then camp for the items

Just rent a team of omnis to wipe their killteam

Talking

I gotta say, this is pretty funny. LOL. First, all the loot mongers go to Clan side so they can have a larger piece of the pie (so to speak) since clan clearly dominate Tara (gee, thanks FC, screwed that one up) and NOW you're at each others throats because you aren't getting enough loot.

Descention in the ranks.....I love it!

Keep it going, this is getting interesting.

-Vertego

And he still can't tell us a better way to do it. I think he's just mad because he didn't get his candy.

~Chris

Originally posted by Vertego
    since clan clearly dominate Tara (gee, thanks FC, screwed that one up)

-Vertego

ehhhh explain how its Funcoms fault that omni can't get it together, and put up a decent fight for Tara??

We can't help it we are better organized then you, FC does a lot of things wrong, but don't use them as a scapegoat for OT's lack of organization!

Haha, well, first off, it doesn't take organization when you outnumber us 3 to 1. Secondly, as it was pointed out in another thread recently, there's a clan save and reclaim right outside the doors. Clan dies (gee, lemme wait a minute and get right back in there). When a Omni dies, he/she's gotta hop in grid and if CL is high enough, can pop back out in Camalot, if not, they got a nice lil hike ahead of them. The point there being this (in case you missed it) Clan can sustain thier numbers, even if it was a 1 on 1 battle (ratio wise) where as Omni doesn't have that luxury.

Now if you don't see a problem with that, come over to our side and try it out. I'm sure you'd be high tailin it back to clan in a week.

But as it stands now, we're locked out of Tara, we're dominated in towers (usually). Heck, we should ALL just join Clan...would take care of those problems, now wouldn't it? (not really serious bout that last part)

-Vertego

Originally posted by Vertego
    Heck, we should ALL just join Clan...would take care of those problems, now wouldn't it? (not really serious bout that last part)

-Vertego
    how's it like bein clammy vertego?

lol

This needs to be said

Clanners i am ashamed u play the same game as me and yet are so blind... u say u r fighting for freedom are u blind... have u not been watching the video speaking to arks and sitting back taking in the social atmosphere....

1- Omni is screwed come tara raids becoz turasque is clan territory.... its that simple dont argue
    2- clans pretend u r fighting for freedom and its good, omnis filthy hands arent getting on tara loot... when in truth u r just following protocol ... funcom wants the clans to win thats why every bloody video is so pro clan it makes me sick....however the few of us who r ripping it up in omni be proud that u ARENT a sheep... and just follow every1 in with the introductory video into the streets of tir..
    3- for the person whose gonna flame me saying all omni are sheep... no we r not we just respekt the brotha who civilised and bought us to rubi ka...
    4- Take a look out urselves and read thru this post... who r u at war with omni tek... NO u just want us to piss off.... u r at war with urselves... u dont want our land... u dont wanna free the planet... u just want more power than u deserve, and u think that by slaughtering nuetrals and omni tek citizens u will gain that.
    5- Omni - Tek will fight... Funcom was incorrect in assuming all powerful omni eployees would abandon the corporation for their own selfish desires... Becoz they havent, we r 1 but we r many... we r united... and we r nice people... and as nice people we will not watch the lands of our nice fellow citizens be over run.. coz we care about eachother.... And thru our unselfishness we will rise victorios... while u clanners are still squabbling for loot u can post on the forums for some easy credits..
    6- im tired, and what would i know im only 106 ps to self fix up my thingy
    Last edited by Lankybill; Dec 28th, 2002 at 15:22:50.
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast