Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: biased tara handling

Re: This needs to be said
    ...by someone else. Your post makes my eyes hurt. I'd ask if English isn't your first language, but then I remembered that English isn't my first language either and my writing is intelligible.

Originally posted by Bruteon

how's it like bein clammy vertego?

lol
    Just wanted to set the record straight, once n for all. Yes, I recently joined the clan. Why? A few reasons:

1) Tower battles. Trying to organize omni to defend bases (even getting people in your own org to help defend THIER OWN BASE) is like getting a root cannel without any pain killers first.

2) There is a omni organization that I wish to (along with clan help of course) totally obliterate. Got tired of having to wait for a 5% zone to kill them.

3) Got pretty sick of all the selfish attitudes in omni.

Now yes, I've gone to tara. I like doing new things, and this is something I hadn't done before. I also go there to support the Guild I joined. And yes, I've entered a roll once, just for the hell of it to see how it worked. All in all, there are maybe 1 or 2 items that I've seen posted that I'd even remotely be interested in. I stand by my conviction that I need to obtain nothing more then what I need to make myself the best NT I can be.

Judge me if you want, doesn't really matter. Either deal with my decision or don't...if I cared what others I don't know thought, then I wouldn't really be enjoying myself in a game I pay for, now would I?

I still have omni friends, and I will always have them as friends. They are the people that help make this game enjoyable for me, along with the new friends I've made in clan.

Avateris GL HF and good luck! hope I wont see ur sorry ass in clannet again when you figured you never are going to win the loot..

Cheers!
    >> Evin "Modde" Razid << 195~ MA of Rimor >Gear<

>> Shap "Shap3" Razid << 170~ Trader of Rimor >Gear<

Outcasts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12