Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vegitarians!

"I think I love you honey"

*grins*

I think you have a death wish, but at least it will be fun while it lasts =)

*attempts to hide her sledgehammer behind her back*

OMG don't hurt teh deacon

<-----is friendly type of guy

*runs away crying*
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Beef..pork...chicken...potted meat...it's all good to me.
    In lieu of a better signature, this'll have to do

hmmmm.....

Am I realy that big a freak?

Suck toes?

I'd rather have a kiss...

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." (Ingrid Bergman)
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

Veg

I'm not vegetarian, but my sig is...
    "You know how these so-called 'Environmentalists' are all vegetarian? Well, there would be a lot more of the Environment if they stopped eating all the plants..."

Harry Hill

veggie???? well

"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting a bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." (Dennis Wholey)
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

Another good idea for vegitarian delights

Originally posted by Laisak
    How humble of you, Animosity. :-)
    Laisaks humble pie!

better yet, make it a cream pie that you could hit other people in the face with!!!

yeah the gag never dies, more cream pie fights!

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Baby... the other other white meat...

babies... thats like babycorn=vegetables

ergo: you're a veggie

and a drink

/me hands over the usual glass or red wine

noooo

red wine pls... have a glass of rioja

what....no sangria?

nah

don't like that stuff

then just make mine a sweet tea.......and not a northern sweet, but a southern sweet

here

/me hands over a cup of tea

/me pours 2lbs. of sugar into tea

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast