Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vegitarians!

2 pounds.... omg your a beast!

Would you like some tea with that sugar?

sorry

was a lill distant here

heres your sugar hun
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

/me eats many sugar packets

/me has a sugar rush

/me pases out

hmmm...

good think i got first-aid skills

/me gives breath of life
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

/me gives breath of life
    I think the propper name is CH aka. Complete Healing

like:
    Tank: CH MEE CHMEE CH ME CHME CHEM CHME!!!!1!!!!!!!!
    Doc: what ?
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

hmmm

i was more thinking in the line of kiss of life/breath-to-breath...

/me comes back to life and realizes that Poetica is kissing him and then he passes out again *wink wink*

hmmm

you're a sneaky one, arn't you?

nah your just easy.. opps I mean... crap.... im a dead man now....

/me prepares for his beating

for all i know

you might enjoy that

damnit how did you know?

/me laughs at Capelle's blood soaked pulpy body
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill..."
    -Cypher, The Matrix

why?

i got very high psychic....

I thought this thread was about meat?
    In lieu of a better signature, this'll have to do

yepp

Capelle's body=meat

ops

*blush*

2lbs sugar, some potatoes with that and you could make VODKA.

Cal
    ..ANARCHY ONLINE..
    ALIENZQUEST
    Storm

hmmm

No meat in vodka...

Originally posted by Caleena
    2lbs sugar, some potatoes with that and you could make VODKA.

Cal
    your thinking of putine (or however you spell that) irish stuff made from potatoes, illegal in most of the rest of the world Vodka is made from wheat.

Hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Well...

I'm sticking by my red wine

Still the best anyway...

Or maybe some sherry... or port... or madeira... mmm...

(yepp i know i got strange taste)

But still veggie

Why? If you think it's healthy, you read too much popular medical crap and don't think enough. Don't fight evolution.

Actually, that sounds mean, but I just want to know why I should limit myself. When I smell a charcoal broiled steak, Pavlovs' dogs look like someone suffering from Sjogrens' syndrome compared to my drooling.

I only eat vegetable by mistake
    Last edited by hobbes; Jan 4th, 2003 at 16:24:12.
    "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast