Thread: New Dungeon

New Dungeon

First off , Wow , that is an amazing looking Dungeon (will of Force) !! I ran through it and looked around and it is awsome . You did a great job bringing it to the world .... but sadly it will soon be forgotten. Once again you catered to the PvP whinners and gave them somewhere to play . But in doing this you forgott that if no one is in there , no one can pvp .

Sevral of us sat in there and waited , and waitewd , and waited for Omni to come rushing in. None ever did . So we explored alittle to see if there were killable mobs ... Boredom set in , i warpoed us out and its Back to Camelot we went

FC : i urge you to place some mobs in there that might be a challange to a team .... the loot dosnt have to be anything other then a few credits , but atleast give us something to do as we wait for the oposing faction. Pls consider it .

can you tell me to where it is?

Its in street west bank near the town of Last ditch fly eastish to the 25% zone ( 2200ishx 3000ish)

I went there.

I went there to check it out and got involved in a great pvp battle.
    my only problem with the new dungeon is that the ground isnt lvl so if your right in front of me but lower or higher up then i am i cant nuke you because your out of range.
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

that is an amazing looking Dungeon (will of Force)
    The dungeon's name is Will to Fight, so plz don't mix SW into this.
    Anyway I'd like to see some mobs in this dungeon, and plz make some of them charmable. (Like that's ever going to happen)
    Damina level 182 Minister

"I love the sound of dead children in the morning"

I think it needs an uber mob that drops some nice items to keep everyone coming back there. It doesn't have to have anything more then a boss mob that has something that every profession would like to have.

The dungeon is a great idea, but you kinda need a carrot to go there. At the moment there isn't one.

The way it is, its almost perfect. Just increase Gnuff spawn time to like 10minutes. The dungeon is made to fight, not for loot, not for XP. If you want those things, goto camelot. See it as 2ho or MMD, you go there to PvP. No reason to had any sort of mob beside those made for crat to be charmed.