Thread: How good is AO.

How good is AO.

OK! I have bashed AO for a long time.

I have been mad, hated the Game Driector for some of his moronic ideas.

I have looked at other games out there just to switch.

But, I have to admit, AO is the best game out there.

Its better the NeoCron, AC2, E&B, EQ, and UO.

The game is so eazy to play. That is, it is very intuative to play. The HUD is amazingly human friendly.

Yes! Even though I dont like the Game Director, I have to say the game machanics are the best. The graphics is the best. The concept is the best.

Now if the Game director would stop nerfing everything to hell and back, maybe, Just maybe things would get back to normal.

You balance the the game by pulling professions up, not bringing them down.
    Monstajugga
    Agent
    RK-1

Looks like the wrong place for this thread but......I don't really play anything else unless the servers are down. I don't forsee myself playing anything else for a long time.
    Last edited by Vixentrox; Dec 11th, 2002 at 20:29:06.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Even though I agree, this is quite off-topic...

I have tried a lot of MMORPGs before, but none have had the pull for me like AO has. Some of it is the graphics, because I am constantly amazed at some of the wonderous sites I see there. Some of it is the storyline which, even though I think still needs some work, still can be very compelling and reminds me of some of the finer sci-fi novels out there. And finally, it's the people. People tend to make the most compelling content, and the people who play on AO are the best, more friendly and still more serious about the game than most EQ players I know (but in a good way).

But this topic needs to be moved. Good discussion as always, but the wrong place for it.

It's easily the best game of it's kind. Granted, in a lot of ways that means it's not as good as many single player games, but I suspect that has more to do with the nature of MMORPGs and less to do with quality.