Thread: Move new Hope shop please

Move new Hope shop please

Please move the new items dealer outside of Hope somewhere...this is causing the same issue that came up when Brock was introduced. 50+ people hoarding around the new dealer means the zone in very unstable. I now get dropped whenever I try to whompa in or even fly in from Sentinals. I know I'm not the only one, thank you.

Give it a day or 2

Its just the New item rush you always get with a new patch.
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Well see here's the problem, this is now affecting my abilty to play AO at all. Since I zoned into Hope and went LD, I can no longer log on my main. I get a "Server Lost" every time it tries to load.

I logged on an alt and started playing. Got in a team, mission to Hope whompa..woohoo, nice and close. I try to zone into Hope and bam, LD and he's stuck too.

I guess that seccond time was my fault, I should've expected that from...well I'll just stop here. This sucks.

Standard procedure when that happens.

Log alt
    /petition Stuck with my main in crash loop

Ark shows up within 2 minutes (so don't kill too many leets or you'll miss him )

Ark bothers a GM (this is when you go hunting for leets, cause it'll take 15 minutes for the GM to finish his current business I guess)

GM say, get the heck out of AO while I fixit

Go to the boards, rant for half an hour, and your back in Tir (just hope your an Omni so you can be killed by fish a few times )