Thread: Black doors not fixed

Black doors not fixed

Again... more and more black doors resulting in death.

Still can't blitz missions.

/sigh
    Last edited by Vitalangel; Dec 11th, 2002 at 20:19:50.
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Yep

And there is another new feature in game that didnt exists like 4 months ago. "Lag warping" when you move in mission you keep warped back in some occassion.. Sometimes even 3-5 rooms. This is really bad thing and I hope its fixed soon.

Yep, I've seen the lag warpage is missions too. Another annoying little feature.
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

I've not only had the similar problem frequently on missions, but also when travelling outdoors. Rater annoying to get teleported back after every 10 seconds, moving nowhere as a result. Especially annoying if a (standard) mob is hitting you all the time and smiling gleefully when there's no place to run.

I've tried on four different occasions to petition for an ARK to check it out, but have never gotten a reply and each of those petitions have timeouted in due time without anyone paying any attention to them, at least to my knowledge.
    They killed my .sig again.

Yea that goddamn warping happens like every 5mins or so Its driving me nuts.
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Bump..I'm in a mission now and its really getting bad.warping,battle stalling,black doors,weapon reloading is borked as well.