Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is the 1k Clan Board better then the 1k Omni Board?

Why is the 1k Clan Board better then the 1k Omni Board?

I like the imrovments to the board, however what is the reason the 1k Clan Merit Board gives 950hp/nano while the Omni one still gives 750hp/nano?

Why do Omnis make waaay more creds when selling stuff to stores? Or make more creds for mission rewards?

Same reason I bet. There is diferences in the two sides.

Same reason why we get Keahlar sleeves and Omnis don't.

Maybe becuase they are "bravery tokens" FC is suggesting the under dogs are braver.

Maybe it's a bug *shrug*

I am assuming that this is an error...particularly since the Omni 400 token board Omni-Tek Award - Triple Flag of Humility indicates that the next board upgrade gives +950 health and nano. Can someone from Funcom confirm this?
    Mitchell "Beria" Sosnowski
    Omni-Tek Bureaucrat

Re: Why is the 1k Clan Board better then the 1k Omni Board?

Originally posted by Lucid Flow
    I like the imrovments to the board, however what is the reason the 1k Clan Merit Board gives 950hp/nano while the Omni one still gives 750hp/nano?
    As far as I remember Clan was suppossed to have the skill advantage while Omni the equipment.

But this could be a simple bug

This is a bug

iam OMni and my merit board shows me 950HP/950Nano
    and some other friends have 750HP/750Nano
    /tell Oezcan

maybe because clans are better

Or to quote a leet "STFU MOFO"

whine whine whine... we got armour but they get a nicer badge ... wa wa wa... my conscious hurts (then you should have been a clanner) ... boo hoo ... someone else has nice stuff too... no i'm not spoilt, I'm omni!

RU N00B?
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

ahh

poor omni and clan got there token boards messed up

)

Whoa! Cool!
    Hadn't even seen the improvements yet.
    +60 def/+45 off and +20 damage. Sweet
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

mmmm,

I always thought the old +7 def/off was a percentage (like +7 experience). If it is currently a percentage, +65 def maybe be a slight increase but +45 off is a larger decrease (at least for me).
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

Ah, ok...
    Well, bittersweet then.

No, wait... Just bitter.

Hmm...
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

I'm all for each side having there advantages. But there does need to be some equality. Tell me how Omni Armor is any better than any of the following:

CAS
    MKII
    Azure
    Sentinel (has omni counterpart)
    Bronto
    Carbonum
    Kaehler Sleeves (Clan Only.. counterpart fredrickson, which don't really compare in terms of the bonus skills)
    Nelly Johnsons Dress
    Dragon Armor
    mantis armor
    CDS armor

Also, tell me how Omni-tech gets advanced weaponry of any kind... The only weapon that comes to mind is a omni strategic flamer that less than .0001% of the population use

advantages the clan currently have:
    belt of justice
    kaehler sleeves > fredrickson sleeves
    token boards
    tir rings

advantages omni currently have
    omni-rings
    a very slight money difference (which is useless considering that nothing worthwhile is bought in shops besides nanos and implants)

Now these things do not even close to even out if because you are clan you get to hit for more damage and have greater offense and defensive abilities, compared to omni getting a ring that adds +10 psy mod and +20 psychology

So you need to consider this as you get all giddy for your clan token board bonuses... until there is some Omni advantage in terms of armor and weaponry (as it is supposed to be) then this is really an unfair advantage. Of course, there will be tons of clanners whining when an omni only equipment gets added. But this needs to be evened out. I didn't choose a side to get an unfair disadvantage. It stated that I would have better equipment, more advanced weaponry, and the support of the corporation. Not that I'd be disadvantaged.

Oh yeah, let's beef up Token Boards! 'Cause they weren't overpowering enough...

-Jayde

Gotta be a bug.

The 400 board lists:

Omni-Tek Award - Triple Flag of Humility

Description: This great Omni-Tek Award, Double Flags of Righteousness, was awarded you by Omni-Tek, your familiy, as a token of its gratitude! Well done! You need to have collected in all 400 tokens and be Title Level 4 or more to earn your next merit.

Right-click on this to advance when ready. This board will then automatically upgrade itself.

The Next Level of this Board will contain:
    Max Health 950
    Max Nano 950
    Add All Off. 45
    Add All Def. 60
    % Add. Exp 7
    Add Proj. Dam. 20
    Add. Melee Dam. 20
    Add Energy Dam. 20
    Add Chem. Dam 20
    Add Rad Dam 20
    Add Cold. Dam. 20
    Add Fire Dam. 20
    Add. Poison Dam. 20
    Com. Liter 210
    Concealment 140
    Run Speed 210
    Nano Progra 210
    Keep your signature to an absolute maximum of 8-10 lines, normal text size, and don’t overdo the colors and smileys. This is to prevent signatures from taking the focus away from the posts / threads. Extreme signatures will be deleted.

Re: maybe because clans are better

Originally posted by Animosity
    Or to quote a leet "STFU MOFO"

whine whine whine... we got armour but they get a nicer badge ... wa wa wa... my conscious hurts (then you should have been a clanner) ... boo hoo ... someone else has nice stuff too... no i'm not spoilt, I'm omni!

RU N00B?
    Originally posted by Animosity
    FC

I have payed to play in the Notum Wars, And am contributing the the active defence and offence of my side. I can understand why there was a % XP bonus given for NW people. Please dont Nerf it, Its great. In many ways the Xp bonus only makes up for the Xp I did not make because I am involved more in non XP related play.

BUT,

Non NW people are getting the Xp bonus. You want to sell copies of your game, and provide an incentive for all to be able to participate in the fun, take away the XP bonus for non NW people.

Ani
    Hmm guess whining is okay when your being petty about it and it fits your own selfish wants ehh Animosity.

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

Re: Re: maybe because clans are better

Originally posted by Aqua

Hmm guess whining is okay when your being petty about it and it fits your own selfish wants ehh Animosity.

~aqua
    Dont blame me, I used to be a nice person before I started posting on the boards.

also, I normally access the boards at work, so you are meeting the work "ani" not the real "ani."

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

wow, that convinced me.

That board should be the 2k token board.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Notice it says 'The NEXT level of this board'... it's just a preview of the 1k board in the 400 board descript... if you look at the mods, they're correct.

-Dal
    Dalmatia - 207 Eng Board Member of The Vigil
    Rostislav - 180 Doc
    And more alts than I'd care to admit to
    1700 total dings and counting

LOL @ the guy who said omnis get a "slight" money advantage.

If you call 33% slight then maybe (or its 50% i don't remember but i went with the lower one anyways)

33% of stuff i sold to shops over my career so far... probably 150mil if not more. the only reason its not way higher then that is because i switch to trader shops when they came out.

Only 150mil more. damn that must suck compared to a ring which adds 4 to each ability.

Omni had ALL the advantages for such a long time clans are due to have more for awhile i think.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

that seems to be the only difference, all other stats are the same. Looks like the rest of the boards are slightly different
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast