Thread: Fix the Econemy!

Exclamation Fix the Econemy!

Just a small reminder... they need to either make money easier to get for the masses... for the people who actually try... and not just the professions that are masters at blitzing *stares away from the fixers and Doc's whistling*... or the other professions who can kill hundreds of mobs at a time easily for rare drops... *looks at an NT complaining about how he thinks he sucks...* Is it just me or do all the strong professions not relize how lucky they are? *shrug*.. btw im not saying I want to have GA or I want complete heals etc.... I dont want to be a fixer or doc or any other class for that matter.... I picked an agent.. I knew what I wanted... all I want is what was promised to me... I think all the professions deserve what you promise them in the manuel.... IE Soldiers... masters on the battle field in ranged combat.... Out damaged by Traders every moment :P... well until they hit 180+ and get a gun that takes them weeks to get .... o well they only come out slightly in front of traders... and I think its still very close... up the soldiers damage and make them more competent in a fight... I mean.. they have almost nothing right now other then TMS and their gun... I say up their damage to a respectable level and add a few more damage lines that gives them a further boost in a fight... perhaps a group buff that adds 40 damage for the group.... and 70 for the soldier? :P just a tip you could call it Battle Field Tatics or what have you... just an idea.. As for agents... god man have you seen anything so depressing... sure we are strong in some situations... but not in the ones that we are supposed to be strong in... IE Concealment and Fighting ... oh well I have so many agent ideas for a fix... wont overpower them whatsoever... will just even it out in pvm and pvp

Cool

Im glad I didnt know that only Fixers and Docs can blitz, because I might never have tryed it. My nanomage MP is great at blitzing, can do lvl 200 missions at lvl 112.
    Funcom Content Designer

How to get started on TestLive
    How to write bug reports

A lot of small steps make one giant leap forward.
    "Patchnotes: Nerfed all characters named Metaing, they where too powerful."
    To bug or not to bug, that is the question
    Run like a man or Die like a woman

I thought agents are strong in Concealment?

Ruse, Expertise, FP Adv for Leet, Cloaking Device, green skill, = skill of over 200 at lvl 170ish....

Lvl 40 friend of mine just does Ruse 1 and Expertise and he's in the 400 range, add leet and he's in the 600 range...that's pretty good imo

Originally posted by Metaing
    Im glad I didnt know that only Fixers and Docs can blitz, because I might never have tryed it. My nanomage MP is great at blitzing, can do lvl 200 missions at lvl 112.
    yeah, my enforcer sucks at blitzing with the best hot in the game and all those hp buffs. (not to mention my run buff (rage) that stacks with the fixa run buffs)

I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Atreyu
    I thought agents are strong in Concealment?

Ruse, Expertise, FP Adv for Leet, Cloaking Device, green skill, = skill of over 200 at lvl 170ish....

Lvl 40 friend of mine just does Ruse 1 and Expertise and he's in the 400 range, add leet and he's in the 600 range...that's pretty good imo
    We are the masters of concealment, maxed my conceal is about 2275.
    Grupurt Division 9 [RSGE] Ret.
    Second Nanomage Agent To Hit Lvl 200 on RK1

RK1

I wasnt saying that... I was saying Agents were supposed to be the masters of concealment as in be able to do more then everyone else with it...

There is nothing wrong with the economy, in fact this game has the best economy of any mmorpg I have ever played. This is the only one where credits/gold/plat are actually worth anything. Players will usually take credits for items and there are things in stores that you would actually want to buy if you had enough credits. Plz don't make credits any easier to get, the balance is near perfect right now.
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

i agree w/ thromp, and not just because he looks like me...

in the last game i played, you could never use money to actually get anything. you always had to get something in order to get something else, so it was difficult to improve you gear unless you knew somebody. guess how many beggers there were in that game...

First of all I wasnt saying make credits so damn easy that the econemy would be over-run with them... I was just saying make them easier to get for everyone who actually spend their time and effort doing so... in that way... it wouldnt be just the people that can sit at one camp... mainly the PM Claw camp and AoE all of the mobs their to get the GA and NS disks and sell them... that have all the money... I mean how many people here actually got over 200+ million credits that easily... I know people that have 800+ million all from selling GA and NS disks... and they get it that way too... it really ticks me off when I try to get money like that or any other way and it takes me so long to do it... with a ton of effort and risk... im just saying make ways of getting credits for the people who actually try to do it.... that way it wouldnt only be the people in the best guilds or the people that picked the right profession... it would be anyone who trys enough to actually deserve it..

I can blitz level 250 missions naked with a run buff... So can any level 15+ character. That does not equal fixer power, but I do agree with you on the NT issue.
    "On the brink of the dark he stood, with only the dream of the cities, the million books, the spectral images of the people he had loved, who had loved him, whom he had known and lost. They will not come again. They never will come back again."

-Thomas Wolfe (1900-1938), Look Homeward, Angel

Im not making any issues... Im not complaining that classes are way too strong... im just stating the facts how they are now.. and saying that the other professions need a boost... thats it dont want to nerf anyone :P..

Re: Fix the Econemy!

Originally posted by Militaryman
    they need to either make money easier to get for the masses and not just the professions that are masters at blitzing *stares away from the fixers and Doc's whistling*

I picked an agent..
    Agents are the ONLY Class that can blitz without any threat of dying. Heck, I suck badly at blitzing, even when I tried a few times using a fixer that belongs to a friend of mine (seriously I always always always die). The reason why I rolled an agent was to be able to get items for the rest of my characters without having to blitz them. And... it works like a charm, no complaints.

So you need to get to sneaking. it WILL solve your problem (with whining). (and while blitzing might be 2-3 minutes faster to do - it's not faster if you die. Besides, whats 3 minutes!?!)
    ~ Nikki "Kitene" Darling ~
    4925867th lvl 200 MA. cookie plz!
    ~ Lady "Aerfalle"Aerlinthe ~
    4925867th 200 NT. Gimme cookie
    '.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.>Storm<.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

heh I dont know about you but with a 130+ fixer... get 2 HoTs, GSF and then put on your GA.... (works best with GA..) that way with your 1600+ run speed you can blitz through a mission in less then 3 minutes... and yes that IS true... I can blitz through a QL 210-250 mission that quick... however I almost always die because they hit me every time... however a fixer in GA barely gets hit in those circumstances.... again please dont say anything until you have been playing a 150+ charactor... as ive heard before and agree with completely... it is a completely different game at those levels.. <-- 146 agent... dont really feel like getting any higher as ive heard 180+ agents complain about things that are already starting to bug me now... Ive heard it dosent get much better after 130... and im starting to believe it... by 130 you can equip your best items... right now in full 180-198 CDS armor... QL 200 web cloak... can also easily put on my QL 200 Obtru or Flowers... not much difference.. QL 200 X-3 right now... best we can get... and most other classes use one as well... (hmm I thought we were supposed to be the masters of long range sniper rifles....) currently 1800 buffed concealment... with phase 3 and a low QL cloaking device... PoG is a pain in the a** to do because we have to FP to do it... makes us kinda useless at that point... however what im saying is... pretty much every profession improves in the time between 150 and 200... because at those levels they get either new equipment or better nano programs... Agent however is another equipment reliant profession... if by 130 we can have our best equipment up... we hardly improve when we level... only thing to look foward to is 180 for Gnat's Wing.. which in FP we cant use... and need masteries until aprox 184... however every other profession gets something better at higher levels that makes it worth while... and our best equipment can be worn by other professions as well.... the only difference is our ability to cast 65-70% (with all the new nanos) of the other profession's nano formulae... at a very high penalty.... oh well im going to stop complaining... none of this is going to ever get fixed thanks to all of you people who constantly whine that you arent good enough so you want to make others weaker.... this isnt how it should work.. you should want your own class stronger... thats all you need to worry about..

Oh and as for sneaking missions.... Hell yes I can sneak any mission up to QL 190 or so.... but ya know what? after that it gets a little dangerous as the mobs detecting ya and all... and the second they do... its all over you run like hell or die.. thats how it works for us.. and yes.. ive blitz'ed before all you have to do is go find a doc... get a health buff.. then find a fixer.. get GSF and a HoT.. then you put on full defensive and nothing can hardly touch me... it takes me aprox 10-40 sec to blitz a QL 210-250 mission... alot less on lower QL missions.. all that is required is good hand-eye coordination and manuvering throughout the mission... keep running and never stop... the second you see the item get it... or click on the objective and run the hell out :P.. thats how it works... it takes me aprox 4-30 min to sneak a mission depending on the difficulty of the mission... and I can be sure that I cant sneak a QL 250 mission.... just a little info from a currently 146 agent.. buff to 1800 concealment without PoG... what agents need is an improvement to concealment all together... an agent cloaking device that adds slightly more then the current one... without a DoT and no level req... and alot higher concealment req.. agent only.. I would say QL 200 agent cloaker would req 1400 concealment... and add 100 perception and 540 or so concealment... just a thought :P