Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will to Fight dungeon

Originally posted by MissMaul
    Where is WTF?

Seriously, where is it, I'm asking a question.
    Make sure to NEVER EVER read the patch notes. nothing important is ever listed there, so plz just ignore them. /sarcasm off
    Oryl - 143 Trox MA... Troxxoration(™) Get-up.

Dont go there its a easy kill lagfest. Well unless you have the most people then i guess its ok
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

Originally posted by goremonger

Make sure to NEVER EVER read the patch notes. nothing important is ever listed there, so plz just ignore them. /sarcasm off
    Well, SHEESH, you're a little ray of sunshine.

I already read patch notes. It mentions the general area, not coords, which is what I was looking for.

But hey, someone already told me.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Well i must say LOL to this thread and the dungeon itself. Just spendt about an hour there, and this place kinda makes all the pvp play bugs ao everhad even more visual.

90% of the fighting depends on the one who has the most runspeed. Sucky. Makes classes with hots and high runspeed even stronger (like they didnt have enough advantages to begin with!), cause while they run around "Out of sight" (wich is just 2 meters away, but bugged cause a bump in the ground) we cant hit em and they get healed up to max. Sucky. I can too run around and not be hit, but my hot (wich i dont have) wont heal anything. And im was rooted anyway, wich im one of the unfortunate who cant do myself and have no root breaking abillities what so ever. Its just plain sucky, all of it.
    PREDICAMENT|220:26| SENZOR|220:17| TWERRAX|218:11|

Originally posted by MissMaul

Well, SHEESH, you're a little ray of sunshine.

I already read patch notes. It mentions the general area, not coords, which is what I was looking for.

But hey, someone already told me.
    and yet you dont tell us! WTF!

lol
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Shantan
    Don't forget the wonderful bosses name - Gnuff.

Have you had a Gnuff yet? What is a Gnuff? A Gnuff is a Gnuff.

Well, 'Gnuff said.
    I think people either missed the humour in this post, or missed it completely
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

Originally posted by Tarryk
    Player: Help!

ARK: I can help you, where are you now?

Player: WTF

ARK: Please do not curse. Where are you now?

Player: WTF

ARK: I am reporting your language, please refrain from cursing during this conversation or you will be kicked.

Player: I'm not cursing, I'm telling you where I am! WTF!!

((Player banned!))

ARK: wtf was with him...

Can't stop laughing
    Dreamerxx - Doctor Current Setup Future Hope

Dreamerll - Soldier Babe

Dankala - Loved MP

Wound on the bone can heal but a wound from words may fester

LOL -- cant stop laughing about this thread! W.T.F. is wrong with me?!
    Toadman538 - 196 Soldier
    President of CAS

I think I know why they named it WtF, was there last night, got a few kills, was killed a few times, had a blast laughing my ass off while shouting "WtF, stop running you dirty clanner!"

The place is simply huge, and toons that run fast *cough*fixers*cough* will enjoy PvP in there, as will I, since I love chasing the blue lil buggars..
    Last edited by Tranceptor; Dec 12th, 2002 at 13:04:19.
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)
    Twincaliber - Level 220/11 Omni Atrox Vanguard
    Kansho - Level 206+/14 Omni Opifex MA
    Sakayuri - Level 165+ Omni Solitus Crat.
    Unimusha - L132+ Omni Solitus Soldier
    Kryozz - L41+ Omni Nanomage NT
    Twelvegauge - L19+ Omni Solitus Trader
    Kasima - L13+ Omni Solitus Doctor

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

to the person who can't figure out that there's practically nothing east of SWB, there's like 1 road leading to a parking lot just next to the dungeon entrance.

and in other news. i think i'm the first dumbass NT to be ganked by a fixer in there a few hours ago.

**WhereTF is my toolkit????**--10 thousand rhinoman/manteze bosses dead later...
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone

hehe NT ganked by a fixer! lol WTF

this thread just gets better and better
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

was there today on my lunchbreak, found some poor clanner standing around trying to talk to Gnuff, *Smack smack smack*

your target didn't loose enough to give you an award.

Ding! Freshman

[I know, easy to get title, but it was fun anyhow]
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)
    Twincaliber - Level 220/11 Omni Atrox Vanguard
    Kansho - Level 206+/14 Omni Opifex MA
    Sakayuri - Level 165+ Omni Solitus Crat.
    Unimusha - L132+ Omni Solitus Soldier
    Kryozz - L41+ Omni Nanomage NT
    Twelvegauge - L19+ Omni Solitus Trader
    Kasima - L13+ Omni Solitus Doctor

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

*LOL*

wtf, I just can't stop laughing either
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002
    Rubber "Premortem" Stabducky - TL5 :: 7 Opifex Shade

On extended leave... Awaiting Lost Eden I guess

Arcane Circle

WoW: Premortem, Night Elf Rogue, Draenor EU Server

Originally posted by Tranceptor
    was there today on my lunchbreak, found some poor clanner standing around trying to talk to Gnuff, *Smack smack smack*

your target didn't loose enough to give you an award.

Ding! Freshman

[I know, easy to get title, but it was fun anyhow]
    Exactly the reason I don't pvp or give any value to ganker titles.

WTF is the motivation of going to that stupid dungeon??? i as a mp thinks this is crappy place,,, pets dont work,, cant keep up with ppl that got speed buff,,, and what is there to FIGHT for down there??? little gnuff with 1 hp???? and he dont even wanna give me the fawking crystal and he dont feel like dropping it when you kill him.

So WHY would you wanna go down there??? to get ganked by some fixers and stuff??? hmmmm bah think ill leave the dungeon as another failed FC atempt to make some pvp place
    =:Main Char:=

Kazax Meta-Physicist (Saint) Rk2

=:Alternative Chars:=

Ugtar Enforcer (Union Man) Rk2

Kazzax Enforcer (Worker) Rk1 (Retired)

Kickn1337 Martial Artist (Master 5th Dan) Rk2

Der finder kun 10 slags mennesker dem som forstår binær og dem som ikke gør!!!

You go there because you have a "Will To Fight"
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

For the NT getting killed by the fixer. That's not really as unlikely as it seems. At higher levels a fixer with high init and a manex will do as much if not more damage than an nt in the same time. Just a general gripe. NT nuke nano recharge is Teh_Sux

Right on!
    Rookie Reno Renegede Raines
    The Madquack
    Enshroud yourself in darkness to escape the fear.
    Various others 176 Enf, 160 Fixer, 150 MP, 140 Agent, 130 Soldier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12