Thread: what happend to the toon transfer from rk2 back to rk1 ..and the other way

what happend to the toon transfer from rk2 back to rk1 ..and the other way

just wondring what happend to it ??

they lied to us

I went to RK2 to HELP THEM, I was promised I could come back to RK1 christmas OF LAST YEAR

they have stated that they have no plans on letting people transfer.

thanks funcom for lying to me... so now I re-re-reroll toons on RK1 (beta --> RK1 --> RK2 --> RK1)

FUncom putting the FU in fun
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

i did the same jumpet over to rk2 to help back then when the lagg wos master of everything and u had problems to move =)

Did you know that Rimor is now default for new installs of the game?

yep, and that is PROBABLY why they renamed it from RK1 and RK2 hehe. *sigh*

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

??

Guess what I have read the thread and still think WTF - come over to another dimension without guarantee of getting back and the only answer I can come up with is n00b )))))))
    if u have any more probs pls contact Sebor of the Righteous Souls (Rubika2 Only) and we will fax your probs to an 0800 number that will let u think ur being taken care of Suckers and thanks for ur support...
    Sebor ( of the "Free Souls" for all u lame a***s)

come over to another dimension without guarantee of getting back and the only answer I can come up with is n00b
    define garuntee please, i really wish they had NOT wiped the boards or I would pull up the threads that said "you will be able to come back to RK1 soon"... oh and then there was the "eta is around christmas for being able to switch servers".. then there was the "no we will not be working on coming across servers" thread.

are you that dense or are you just so much of a n00b that you dont have ANY info on this topic and are posting here due to some brain disfunction?

*edit* HERE is the final page of that saga, the rest of it (the promises) were wiped do to the server wipe, but AFTER they figured out how to do it and implimented a way to do it all of this happened.

gods I wish I could access the old threads... but then again with all the misinformation that we were given back then I really dont blame them for wiping the slate clean.
    Last edited by Yazule; Dec 14th, 2002 at 01:44:25.

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Yazule
    posting here due to some brain disfunction?
    Sounds like an accurate description of about 90% of the forum population
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Originally posted by Ainur
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...articles/520L/

thank you sir for digging that up...

hmmm... can we say "garuntee"? They put it in writing after all!

ROFLOL

Bump, want response on this from FC
    ----------------------------------------------

Angry

hmm u call me a n00b i have been her longer then most pepps who are left in this game
    looks like u joined july 2002 so STFU u dont know what we are talking about here u bag fat ASS
    if im mistaking here ill take it all back =)
    Last edited by Monster; Dec 16th, 2002 at 16:20:03.

2nd Dimension Up
    30 July, 2001
    The Anarchy Online Live Team
    We are proud to present the second dimension of Anarchy-Online ...
    The second dimension of Anarchy Online is now online and playable. When you start up the client you will be able to choose what dimension you want to play on. This dimension was brought up due to the amount of people wanting to play Anarchy. We saw that we were not able to handle everyone on one server and had to expand the world.
    Rubi-Ka 2 is an exact replica of the world you know as Rubi-Ka. It contains the same playfields and the same NPC's. The only difference is that players are able to choose from two different dimensions when logging on. If you are new to Anarchy Online, we suggest that you start to create your characters on the Rubi-Ka 2 dimension, as the load here is not as big as on Rubi-Ka 1. As we speak, you have to have different characters on each dimension, but later there will be an opportunity to travel between the current dimensions.
    Funcom will continue to support a total of eight characters per account accross all dimensions.
    We hope that you enjoy this new dimension.
    -Anarchy Online Live Team

Till you buy the next AO expansion maybe?

They actually just made all the names unique by nerfing all the names on RK2 and RK3, so maybe you'll actually get this functionality in the near future. There goes the neighborhood.

err please explain nerfin RK2 and RK3 names please

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Yazule
    err please explain nerfin RK2 and RK3 names please
    Stuff like: Eyonix is now Eyonix1 etc, or not allowing new chars to choose a name on rk2 thats taken on rk1.
    Yagyu for life

start char on rk1.. lvl up find teams easy because of nr of players... go to rk2... camp spawns because less camped there... get gears and go back to rk1 and own everyone?... nah... think servers should be just what they are.. different worlds... like all the other games..
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

1) they explained that we could do it ^^^ look up there for the link

2) I dont care if it is one time only, I can willingly accept that they move me and there I am

3) they promised us that we could do it, and that is a pretty poor way to treat your customers

4) hey they said we could

5) I wouldnt have this argument if they didnt say that we could transfer

6) I would not have toons on RK2 if they didnt say I could transfer later.. I DID THEM A FAVOR

7) they said I can transfer later

8) they lied to me, hence this post gets attention

9)did I mention that they said we could transfer?

10) you are on RK1, you would feel different if you lived on a ghost town.

ROFLOL