Thread: About reflect bracers

About reflect bracers

Well it probably have been taken up already somewhere but i ask anyway.
    Does anyone know why FC maked Bracers to fit only on 1 wrist.
    They have capped % of absorb already and then maked it not possible to wear 2 of them?
    So you can almost say that Bracers got nerfed from 30% (wich is yes, a bit to high) to 7% (since you cant wear 2 of same kind).

In fact does anyone know in wich patch notes you can read that you cant dual ref bracers of same kind?
    Cyrus "Makarov" Scola (so called creator of never released Kamikazebots)

Kids= 30sec pleasure +18years of suffering.
    Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.
    So just what culture is being offended by the term "slag"?

the most annoying part is that I can't wear both projectile and melee AC at the same time, that is annoying... fast work-around again, really stupid...

posted in Build Notes v14.5.0

Bracers of Reflection have been changed to be less effective. You will now only be able to get a maximum of 7% reflection against a particular damage type, not up to 42%.
    I don't think that FunCom gave an official reason for this. But the consensus among the player base is that FunCom was responding to the complaints from the PvP community that bracers were overpowered.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

yes, but they could at least make it possible to use a Melee Bracer and Projectile Bracer at the same time!!! Very annoying to switch between those 2 bracers in a mission all the time (I'm not that crazy)

Argg Hypos you are right. I did saw those notes but never thought why they wrote 7% instead of 14% silly me .

But as Krabbus said it is Lame Lame Lame and one more time LAME workaround to tag half of them as right wrist and others as left wrist. Why they did not addes some unique wear tag wich allows only 1 bracers of same kind to be worn.
    Or att least even if we use their 4xLAME fix they could tag, Meele/Pchys as right and Proj/Energy as left ones that way you could att least use Meele+ Proj att same time.
    Cyrus "Makarov" Scola (so called creator of never released Kamikazebots)

Kids= 30sec pleasure +18years of suffering.
    Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.
    So just what culture is being offended by the term "slag"?

They made braces the way they did for 2 reasons,

1, So that you have to make a conscios choice when you gointo battle, and do some bracer swaping.

ans 2, so that people couldn't exploit the unique rule and get 2 bracers of the same type on.

and bracers were caped at 21% for 2 of the same, not 30, large difference
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

1, So that you have to make a conscios choice when you gointo battle, and do some bracer swaping.

Less than you have to do now.. they aren't worth the time anymore. It's much easier to swap now.. just right click.. it takes much less time to do it now than before. (n00b strike 1)

ans 2, so that people couldn't exploit the unique rule and get 2 bracers of the same type on.

They were not unique at the time. It was perfectly legal to get 42% reflect. (n00b strike 2)

and bracers were caped at 21% for 2 of the same, not 30, large difference

You could get 42% reflect with them. (n00b strike 3)

They nerfed bracers because some newbies whined about them.. that's all. No real good reason. Anyone who can tell me, please do so, but I see no reason why they were nerfed.

It's also slightly ironic that they were nerfed, and then the next few patches were spent "tuning down damage" because people did too much damage.. rofl. (crit nerf, etc...)

~Chris