Thread: Elusive Darkness is recruiting (omni, RK1)

Elusive Darkness is recruiting (omni, RK1)

Elusive Darkness is a young, european lead guild looking to increase its active member base inlight of notum wars.

As we are european everything revolves around the GMT timezone. Non-europeans are expected to adapt or not apply, although I will be drawing up plans for a US division internally.

We are currently looking for people lvl 80 or higher who are experianced AO players, anyone lvl 150+ would be welcomed especially that we as a guild may take part in more strategic raids.

I am currently drawing up plans to make us an effective, fun and active guild to be with with the aim of being known as one of the 'big guilds' along side guilds such as TBH, First Order, DSA, etc.

If you are looking for a fresh start, and prepared to put up with a young guild then get in touch with myself or Hydral.

I look forward to meeting and working with the successfull applicants.

Please note: we are not a 'n00b' guild, nor are we a roleplay guild (yet). We are not an alt dumping ground therefore we are only taking on 2 alts per main char.

If we recruit you, you will be expeted to take a full and active role in the development of the guild, putting forward ideas, concerns and questions at guild meetings.

Also note that "I'm in a mission" is not going to get you out of guild meetings, you will be expected to attend all meetings.

Inktopia,
    Director Elusive Darkness
    Last edited by Inktopia; Dec 11th, 2002 at 22:32:00.
    Inktopia - 129 NT
    Smudged 103 MA
    Fixicality - 50 Fixer
    Docsiniter - 72 Doctor

All them are deleted - I figured 12 months is too out of touch so I started a new MA called BlueNexus

Bump
    Deity Antoxixian Level 220 Armor Troxpower!!!
    Vanguard Zabretooth Level 220
    Techno-Wizard Shirax Level 200
    Tranquility

bump

Gonna keep this thread high up, peeps should really come give us a try out We aint based on guild politcs, we're based on fun, friendship, assitance and europe oriented.

I should add that we dont expect members to organize their lives or play time around the guild, except when we have meetings. If you are logged ingame we expect you at the meeting if it's an important one, but since I log anyway its no big deal, you jst dont get a chance to raise stuff you have concers over or suggestions for.

We aint uber either so no insiting on stuff like other guilds we here do.

Inktopia
    Director Elusive Darkness
    Inktopia - 129 NT
    Smudged 103 MA
    Fixicality - 50 Fixer
    Docsiniter - 72 Doctor

All them are deleted - I figured 12 months is too out of touch so I started a new MA called BlueNexus

Going up!

we're still recruiting level 80+ any prof, mainly europeans.
    Inktopia - 129 NT
    Smudged 103 MA
    Fixicality - 50 Fixer
    Docsiniter - 72 Doctor

*bumpage*

There are a few in the guild that are US as well...so give us a try
    Last edited by aquaa; Jan 7th, 2003 at 14:38:11.