Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 250 Base battle- a funny moment

250 Base battle- a funny moment

OK I had fun today defending a ql 250 base. Man is that uber base hard to take down we could assemble a smallish group of defenders and basically harrased the players attacking.

It degenerated into who gets careless who gets killed and yes on a lower thread there is a discussion about the base basically being impossible to kill but then on the flip side hell if a guild can build this ql type base. Damn good on them. As for the damage output I think you are seeing another tip of the when we will be allowed to go on further in levels and damage.

Finally Man I got to give credit due for Askiles and Sultanx evident determination to alpha me to death .

I wish I had time to take a very funny screenshot of brave askiles running inside 3 x 250 ql Massive Gun Turrets and trying to alpha me but I had thrown up nullity and .....I decide to moon him....so I did.....he then fled before he saw the complete action.....But it looked so cool but so foolhardy

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

Askiles is one determinated mofo in mass pvp, ive seen im jumping on one guy in a group of 20+ omni, killing the guy and getting out of there alive. Nerf soldier

i think itz was our base you defended.

so in the name of the Dragon Security Agency a big THX !

im afraid we will have more fun there soon ...

and of cause a big thx to all others who helped:

Mercenaries of Kai(TAG):
    Wildfixsh

Band of Brothers
    Llorna
    Bazzuka
    Karacus
    Watersnake
    Jeffejeffrie

Renaissance
    Tantrumzero
    Yrdaddy

Legion
    Spyderv
    Vergil
    Phinger

The BlackHand
    Atoz2

we will need you again soon....

and pls dont be mad at me ,if i have forgotten someone..thats only due to the fact that ruse-line also shrinks the brain.....
    so..of course!!! thx to all i didnt mention as well.....
    Last edited by Factotum; Dec 11th, 2002 at 15:25:35.

Originally posted by Factotum
    im afraid we will have more fun there soon ...
    I think so too, only omni base in pw, surrounded by Clanners.

Thx to all the Defenders...

This almost reminds me of Tag team wrestleing or Hockey

Your base in PW is going down ... omni scum :P

anyways with that aside , its nice to know that a ql 250 base is so hard to destroy . It looks good for the smallerguilds who cant defend 24/7

yeah , askiles is one brave soul and if clanners ever gave out awards im sure askiles would be nominated for the purple heart

your right...stinky clanner !

...at least it prooves that you dont have to be the "uber" guild to defend a base if you have friends an build it smart.

and dsa isnt a big one.

but we spent a lot of money to get this base and we will spent a lot of money to hold it as long as possible.

we will have a lot of fun out there im sure.

....we will be finacially broke at the end,but we it will have been fun.

not to talk about implant swaping all the time to replace the 250 towers....

damned YOU!!!.......

gime at least 2 days with my imp set.....the only thing i do nowadays is swaping imps to build the tower and swaping back to defend it....

hmm...i already smell them ..they are coming again....

but we will do everything possible for us to let this wonderful blue triangle in the middle of your heart hurt your eyes.

and if omni ever gives out awards for bases..this one is it to get the purple heart.

WE WILL NOT STEP BACK!

cya

We've awarded Sultanx with the Reclaim Camping Award. If you ever need soldier buffs, head to the West Athen reclaim and wait a few minutes.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Hehe I thought Fixers had laid claim to reclaim of late.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech

Red face

No. Fixers have claimed the grid.
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

I had to sleep/work
    I wish i could have been there with my uber pet an killed ya all Omnis scum

FREEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/Pet behind

The Lagmonster - Awaiting new orders...!
    Last edited by Fryli; Dec 11th, 2002 at 18:25:21.

I dont like blinds. I get scared. :P

And Wildfixsh plz dont attack me when I am running out to logg with no nano and no attackpet. That was very mean.

/Journe

I know I got off at least 3 NSDs on Vergil/Phingers there (aren't they the same person? I'm confused).

/gloats!

Finally had to go before it was finished... 2 AM ain't the best time.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Yeah, it was a fun fight. Wasn't so many there that it got uber laggy. Managed to die twice there, first time from the towers (getting aggroed by 3 or more 250 towers is deadly even when all buffed up and with my heals and a doc healing). Second time I died it was turning into a stalemate (stalemate means defender wins) and I was sleepy and ready to go to bed, so I got Meurgen to hit me with MC mochams, I cast pit lizard and then kin, then waited 30 sec to charge my nano up (for some reason we didn't have any NT's out there who could buff me with HE-I need to ask Vergil for it next time:P).
    So, my pit lizard waddled on up to the tower, got aggroed by everyone, managed to target one of the omni tower campers and cast corrosive cloud on him (I think it got resisted, woohahaha), then of course either Vergil or Pfingers blinded me, so I knew it was time to run (still had about 9K hp at that point) and did so, only problem was pit lizard likes to get hung on obstacles, so I was caught on a tower....anyway was aggroed by all the omni controller campers and the controller itself...and died soon after heh. Maybe I lagged some omni to death with my lizard, hehe.

Logged when I was at reclaim, was fun fight, but man, how on earth can any group knock down a 250 LC area?
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

i hope you have to wait for shadowlands to gain another 50 lvl...

Re: 250 Base battle- a funny moment

Originally posted by Fingers
    OK I had fun today defending a ql 250 base. Man is that uber base hard to take down we could assemble a smallish group of defenders and basically harrased the players attacking.

It degenerated into who gets careless who gets killed and yes on a lower thread there is a discussion about the base basically being impossible to kill but then on the flip side hell if a guild can build this ql type base. Damn good on them. As for the damage output I think you are seeing another tip of the when we will be allowed to go on further in levels and damage.

Finally Man I got to give credit due for Askiles and Sultanx evident determination to alpha me to death .

I wish I had time to take a very funny screenshot of brave askiles running inside 3 x 250 ql Massive Gun Turrets and trying to alpha me but I had thrown up nullity and .....I decide to moon him....so I did.....he then fled before he saw the complete action.....But it looked so cool but so foolhardy

Phinger

Hehe i kept your uncoditional body tremors refreshed

I must admit it was hell of a fun to bad those turrets are imposible to take out.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Oh it was fun alright.

Our intention was very clearly not to take out the controller after the first 5 minutes. Or rather, it was very clear to us that we were not going to be able to

Those Ql250 turrets and Guardian towers have so much HP. We ended up taking out the border turrets and clearing about half the base while keeping you guys hugging the Controller. Regardless, the PvP action was fun, the towers just give the defenders a huge advantage.

During the raid, somebody on our chat compared the battle with 2ho. The turrets being the Omni guards and the controller being the whompa to retreat to Pretty accurate

Originally posted by Morelian
    Yeah, it was a fun fight. Wasn't so many there that it got uber laggy. Managed to die twice there, first time from the towers (getting aggroed by 3 or more 250 towers is deadly even when all buffed up and with my heals and a doc healing). Second time I died it was turning into a stalemate (stalemate means defender wins) and I was sleepy and ready to go to bed, so I got Meurgen to hit me with MC mochams, I cast pit lizard and then kin, then waited 30 sec to charge my nano up (for some reason we didn't have any NT's out there who could buff me with HE-I need to ask Vergil for it next time:P).
    So, my pit lizard waddled on up to the tower, got aggroed by everyone, managed to target one of the omni tower campers and cast corrosive cloud on him (I think it got resisted, woohahaha), then of course either Vergil or Pfingers blinded me, so I knew it was time to run (still had about 9K hp at that point) and did so, only problem was pit lizard likes to get hung on obstacles, so I was caught on a tower....anyway was aggroed by all the omni controller campers and the controller itself...and died soon after heh. Maybe I lagged some omni to death with my lizard, hehe.

Logged when I was at reclaim, was fun fight, but man, how on earth can any group knock down a 250 LC area?
    AHhhhhh I saw that! I was wondering what on EARTH that sparkly pit lizard was doing charging the controller. Hahahahahah!
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Ay and we swamped them with Grays...as we allways do right
    220/26 and an army of alts
    so much to do, so little time to do it

Re: Re: 250 Base battle- a funny moment

Originally posted by Julia

Hehe i kept your uncoditional body tremors refreshed

I must admit it was hell of a fun to bad those turrets are imposible to take out.
    Darn would have killed more fixers with that not running. Fixers thank pomy.

I did run down hunter06 with spydeyv......only got one fixer nuke on him saw us bearing down I think he thought time to evac.....I dont know if he actually evaced and died or got to grid because just as he was about to evac i bursted him with the Pain of Pat for 1.5k(he was down to like 1/4HP) and he showed as Zero Hp.....and then he vanished but got no text message of him suffering nano damage which you get when you evac. So no body but no eveac text.......ah well would have been nice to know did he make it out or did he get detoured to reclaim.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast