Thread: Fix the team Bug/Exploit!

Fix the team Bug/Exploit!

I wont state the exacts of this bug, but it has to be fixed immediately. By using this exploit, a team can become totally unattackable by people in their PvP range, thus giving them free range to destroy any tower they wish without fear of attack by other players.

Anyone and everyone is vulnerable. At any time a group may decide to use this exploit to wipe out all of your towers while you are forced to sit and watch, unable to fight back.

The people that use this have done so bfore, have been reported and nothing is being done, essentially giving cheaters a free hand to wipe out any tower complex they wish without fear of defenders.

This needs to be fixed and fixed now!

This post will probably be deleted but tell your friends before it goes. I'm not stating how its done, or giving any details, so it shouldnt spread or encourage the exploit, but rather bring awareness to those with the power to fix it, since my other attempts to bring this exploit to light have fallen on deaf ears.

If you do have details, you should send an Bug / Exploit e-mail to FunCom customer support, with ALL THE DETAILS !
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

Oh, I did. But it cant hurt to try every avenue available. Plus, players should know that their towers simply are not safe from cheaters and exploiters.

Yep, I'm at 156 and have tabbed to yellow's and been told team member is too high/low.

Sad.

Whats even more irritating is that you get the same message when you are not even on a team, but trying to still attack those individuals who are in a team. The fact that this was reported immediately after the release of notum wars by one of the first victims of this techinque/expliot, and that its still going on, and being perpertated by the SAME GROUP, is absolutely unacceptable.

sounds unacceptable.

if what you say is indeed fact, FC is dilinquent in its responsibilities.