Thread: Requesting offical patch notes

Requesting offical patch notes

its less then 30 mins to patch and we havent seen offical patch notes.. the down time is comeing an hour early and so far it seems like only test notes from what players got to go on. Could we please have patch notes? Its just nice to know why we cant play for 6 hours when you havent shown why your patching

These changes are going live today, couldn't you have atleast tried finding patchnotes first?

Originally posted by Darkbane
    December 9th - patch 14.7.5.0 on Test Live.

General Changes:
    -All teams that has one or more clan member will now have Clan alignment, and all that has one omni member will be counted as Omni. If it contains both omni and clan the team will be neutral.
    -Rubi-Ka is a desert planet. The days can get hot and sunny, while nights can get real chilly. A cloak, perhaps one of the new hats or a pair of sunglasses are types of gear you can wear to protect you against the climate. A new vendor is in town..
    -The map to Wailing Waste has now been added to the Map - Athen Shire. This new map "Map - Full Athen Shire" is found in the shops.
    -Added more suitable icons to the "Modernized ICC Cloaks".

Playfield Changes:
    -New Dungeon: Will To Fight. Geared towards PvP gameplay. The dungeon contains three tunnels that come together in a central cave. The cave is called "Gnuff's Lair" after the creature that lives there. Gnuff has a crystal with special powers... Entrance to the new dungeon is in the old mining outpost east of Last Ditch in Stret West Bank.

Land control Changes:
    -We have decided to restrict the positive influence of healing and buffing of lower level players after the Shield Disabler Item has been used. In LC areas, after this has happened and you are PvP enabled (after Grace), you will no longer be able to heal or buff people outside the PvP attack range.
    -All land control towers have had their HP increased by 12% to 15%. The damage shield on the controller has also been increased. Its value reflects the QL of the controller and the number of standing towers in the area. Controllers will also regain HP slightly faster depending on the number of standing towers.
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)
    Twincaliber - Level 220/11 Omni Atrox Vanguard
    Kansho - Level 206+/14 Omni Opifex MA
    Sakayuri - Level 165+ Omni Solitus Crat.
    Unimusha - L132+ Omni Solitus Soldier
    Kryozz - L41+ Omni Nanomage NT
    Twelvegauge - L19+ Omni Solitus Trader
    Kasima - L13+ Omni Solitus Doctor

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

Last patch it wasnt until over an hour into the patch someone made the patch notes.
    I guess the poor $*%&^#$ at FC must overworked and too busy.
    For now just read the notes from the test server patch, usually its pretty close to that. See thread "14.7.5.0 on testlive" also in this forum.

i think the "english" translator is in vacancy

Come on FC you need to show us the patch notes... just for say, players are doing your job now
    Vaultcitizen ADV 190. Teh pistol gimpness
    Catspawgirl NT 171. Pnh/Ior Dispenser
    Mareva Fix 167. GSF, Hot and fix grid Dispenser
    Canigou MP 135. CI Dispenser
    Pipboy2001 MA 80ish in gamboling doing /fblock.

Rubi-Ka 1

allways /tell Vaultcitizen

always check the test servers first :P They seem be there before anything else

What is the level range for the new dungeon?

Divine, i dont know if others ppl have this prob but when i try to log on the test server i have a little problem

my comp reboot (after 5mins)
    and it is only due to this ****ing test launcher...
    Vaultcitizen ADV 190. Teh pistol gimpness
    Catspawgirl NT 171. Pnh/Ior Dispenser
    Mareva Fix 167. GSF, Hot and fix grid Dispenser
    Canigou MP 135. CI Dispenser
    Pipboy2001 MA 80ish in gamboling doing /fblock.

Rubi-Ka 1

allways /tell Vaultcitizen

This can give you something to read while waiting for live patch notes to see how much of this made it to live.

http://dimensions-qwest.anarchy-onli...tch/patch.html

Controller changes

LOL, this has got to be a sick joke! First they botch it up with release (got NW yesterday), and they are going to make towers harder to take down (even impossible at lower levels). Seriously though making it impossible to heal lower levels in tower battles, and increasing tower HP will make towers ql 50 and down VERY hard to take down, even without people defending them. At higher ql's this isn't to much of a problem though. I sure hope I'm wrong in this, but from what I have seen of tower battles this far I'm afraid it might ruin the fun for lower level players.

May the best twinks win. :-/

They never release final patch notes before patching. Thats a good thing. Notice the 6 hour downtime. There is a few official fixes, I guess there is also more then a few exploits fixed (that most of us will never hear about ). Further, during that downtime, some of the things they want to patch can turn out wrong. So its better to wait for confirmation that things do work (of what they know they are fixing ) then having to pull stuff from "official patch notes" later.

We will probably have the final patch notes a few hours before 17:00 GMT (along with the "late on patching" notice )