Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: You guys gonna finish the ENF weapons revamp?

Eqb is much harder to get that most peeps think diamond drop is very rare to say the least and killing trainee takes a lot of time so eqb is not an obvious thing to say yea il get 185 and il get my eqb and so on ,, and qb is only good for pvp and then u need to be very prepared consta rage or its to slow ,, but it works rather well in pvp i dont think its Uber as most ppl think but good yes ,, pvm it eats monkey poo poo =) ,, / some rather higher enf merchant weapons would indeed be nice yes / enfs dont actually suck now as they did before we can take on a bunch of classes now as before it was none mas agents mps engis nts to : ) and to oh yes soldiers r tough but without there alpha in mass pvp come to smelly daddy =) so here is a tip to all enfs outthere pvp on ur own terms and ul be fine bide ur time and gank cause we r not good as in doc good : ) mass pvp is enf love ,, (psst watch out for ranged weapons!) if u duel stay of soldiers alpha can hurt u need muchos preparations to survive it : )

but yes merchant higher ql good good give us give us : )

Originally posted by Tantrumzero

i'll trade ya damage for 40m range then, sound fair? see there's the trade off, also you have TMS, it's DIFFERENT, not fair or equal....

so does having 12 hp and you have to be at full aggro = full defense, tms and 6 hp? *shrug*

At equal aggro settings (45%), without the enforcer using an easily obtainable tool (FoB, not included because I couldn't find exact measurements for the melee init boost on it), the soldier is only doing 77% of the damage of the Enf.

And the enforcer can heal himself with Mongo.
    And actually pull aggro with same.
    And boost attack rating with Challenger.
    And (for PvP) break roots with Rage.

What does the soldier have? TMS.

Not exactly balanced, is it?

you can't just say, well you do xxxxx damage in that time, and i do xxxxx, there's other factors
    And they're all skewed in favor of the Enforcer. Soldiers *are* supposed to be a tanking class, equally usable as a main tank in a group.

If the enforcer weapons go up to QL 200, that will no longer be the case. Enforcers will be the best tanks, pure and simple, and no one will touch them. Where will this leave soldiers?

to mention, almost all of the new back armors added have bad radiation ac (hellspinner) and hellspinner has that rad ac purge thing on it too.
    If I was using the EQB as the enf weapon, then you could break out the Hellspinner as a counter point.

But I'm not.

a smart enf can beat a soldier in a duel alot of the time, but in a major battle, a soldier shines because of his range, as were an enf might be eaten up before he even gets in range to hit the 20 people alpha'ing him
    Remember, there is more to this game than PvP.

Breaking PvM balance does no one any good.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Originally posted by Tantrumzero

qb isn't enf only..................nor is eqb, in fact, i know an NT with eqb..............

so don't wine about the damage, equip it yourself and try it before you get to enthusiastic
    The high attack rating of the qb is enf only, the ability to use the qb at a decent speed is enf only, the ability to get 2000 runspeed and chase down your enemies (partially making up for the short range) is enf only, and no, I'm pretty sure that a non-atrox anything other than an enf couldn't get on an eqb. Sure I could put on a QB, but why would I use a weapon that would be OEd by 2he inexperience?
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

You guys gonna finish the ENF weapons revamp?

I heard they are planning to do this MAYBE after MAs get their:

Howling bow

and

WW-katana

HEHE

and

Advs get their Ancient sword

HIHI

and GA6 can be found ingame

HOHO

and NS4 are 0wned by all NTs

HUHU

and all pet classes have a Juggernaut as pet

Good luck
    Uglyy:
    Opifex MA Legend
    Born 1. October 2001
    Armor setup

I'm having a hard time properly expressing my disgust for you tards.

There's like 40+ posts here, and after reading through them, about 2 even remotely address my original question. The rest of you useless ****wavers have used this thread as a dumping ground to put whatever irrelevant pet peeve you posses into written form, or to argue lamely back and forth in your pathetic geek-fashion.

That's just masturbation. Do us a favor and go back to the real thing.

I swear you losers should be forced to take a reading comprehension test before being allowed to post... or breed for that matter. Although, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that most of you won't have the opportunity to face that issue.

Got to love how the attitude of "If you aren't agreeing with me, you aren't allowed to post!" has permeated these forums.

--

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Got to love how the attitude of "If you aren't agreeing with me, you aren't allowed to post!" has permeated these forums.

he's not saying that, he's saying this is a topical post, not a post for people to air their own pet peeves, hell, if you wanna do that, start your own post.

i'm in a position at the moment with my enf where my only option (so far to my knowledge) is IK, which i can't be bothered with.

so yeah, having some choices for 2he weapons after ql135 that aren't gimpy or "vanillah!" (warblade anyone? nah, couldn't eat another) would be good.
    Last edited by Mighty Cow-Head; Dec 17th, 2002 at 09:13:34.
    This is where my Sig Image goes.
    =================================
    Damage is King. Speed Kills. Style is Everything.

I highly doubt ql 200 weapons on the merchants will appear to be sold or in game, since their stats are comparable and/or better than a blood bat which supposedly drops off Ian warr

As a 1he user I too feel the time is right to bring in 1he weapons better than QL135.
    I am still a dual Rider Executioner user and my plan was to switch so 2 of the new weapons.
    However there is no way that 2 QL135 Kat's are as good as my QL200/QL187 Rider combination.

I'll add my vote and plee that higher QL kat's and the like are added.
    I'm not necessarily asking for QL200, however I'd like to see them at a higher QL so that they are at least comparible with other weapon options.

The non-enforcer restricted weapons are a bit overpowered, but not as insanely as the enforcer only ones.
    --

While FoBed with the EQB:

In 15s with a cycle speed of 2s, (1s Attack, 1s Recharge) you would have attacked 8 times. Total damage in 15s would be around 33528 points.

Without FOB:

In 15s with a cycle speed of 3.2s, (1.25s Attack, 1.95s Recharge) you would have attacked 5 times. Total damage in 15s would be around 20530 points.

30 seconds you can dump out about 50,000 damage. 25,000 damage in PvP.

~Chris

Jesus....

Basically its like this...

Ppl see the kind of dmg our weapons do in pvp and pvm and they get jealous. They want that power. Kids are like that.

I have a lvl191 EQB Atrox Enforcer.

QB is not that hard to get if you got some NT friends with you.

EQB is a totally different matter.
    It takes alot of ppl and time to get it.

EQB can only be used at lvl 185.
    It IS a hard item to get.
    EQB is a MELEE weapon. It has 4m range.
    Now, with all that in mind it should be very nice to use.

Oh and Meurgen are you telling us what i think you are?
    You want us...."nerfed"?
    Sorry i dont like that, ask for a boost to your own class and stop *****ing about my class.

Wars
    HAHAHAHA....nuff said.
    Ranged ownz in wars.
    With luck us poor EQB enfs can do some dmg to a unsuspecting fool, yes we can. But remember not ALL enforcers have EQB/PR...

Enforcers are just fine now....if you dont like dueling them, DONT DUEL THEM FFS.

This game is NOT about duels.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Originally posted by Kenlon
    The non-enforcer restricted weapons are a bit overpowered, but not as insanely as the enforcer only ones.
    ? take a look at a non restricted daito and a restricted dai-katana. dualing 1he will do more damage than 2he.

---

this is not an EQB thread.

---

i wouldn't mind if they implemented the higher ql versions of the new weapons in stages.

first make the merchant sell up to ql 150 like trader shops.

then put q175 in missions or bosses or reasonable quests ( that don't require camping mobs, especially already overcamped ones ).

then put in q200s as the rest of the world is up to par with enfs.

then put in higher ql versions when the game is ready.

Bump Thyrra's post.
    Sheilabeela 220/29 Enforcer in United
    Sheilah - Adventurer

5 out of 6 kills at Queen, the QB dropped.
    Captain Sparkyd Kirk

Proud Unit Commander of Band of Brothers
    Über® Equipment - Courtesy of Auno.org

An agent with a GPH?? WTH, since when do you even cast nanos?? - Random tell

No longer playing.

Re: Jesus....

Originally posted by Anikitos
    Basically its like this...

Ppl see the kind of dmg our weapons do in pvp and pvm and they get jealous. They want that power. Kids are like that.

I have a lvl191 EQB Atrox Enforcer.

QB is not that hard to get if you got some NT friends with you.

EQB is a totally different matter.
    It takes alot of ppl and time to get it.

EQB can only be used at lvl 185.
    It IS a hard item to get.
    EQB is a MELEE weapon. It has 4m range.
    Now, with all that in mind it should be very nice to use.

Oh and Meurgen are you telling us what i think you are?
    You want us...."nerfed"?
    Sorry i dont like that, ask for a boost to your own class and stop *****ing about my class.

Wars
    HAHAHAHA....nuff said.
    Ranged ownz in wars.
    With luck us poor EQB enfs can do some dmg to a unsuspecting fool, yes we can. But remember not ALL enforcers have EQB/PR...

Enforcers are just fine now....if you dont like dueling them, DONT DUEL THEM FFS.

This game is NOT about duels.
    You're right, it's not about duels, it's about enjoying yourself (game, right?). Where did I ask for you to be nerfed? Read careful ani, you're smart... usually:

I state that until other classes are balanced, no, enfs don't need jack *****. Their weapon repotoire is just fine now, thanks. Sure, it's be great for you guys to get the ql200 versions of those weapons but guess what? It's at the absolute bottom of the food chain as far as toolset improvements goes.

'please sir, may i have some more? '

children? You're god damn right.

In related news, why does the censored version of the word ***** have 5 *s instead of 4?

misdirection

kinda like all the people that constantly want to stop extremely easily implemented poposed changes claiming that a more important ( and most likely more complicated ) fix is more worthy of FC's time. last i checked FC did whatever the F they wanted and if the players did well by it then great and if not then tough. this is not directed necessarily at people in this thread, but at the many around the board that fit the description.

Originally posted by RedSonja
    As a 1he user I too feel the time is right to bring in 1he weapons better than QL135.
    I am still a dual Rider Executioner user and my plan was to switch so 2 of the new weapons.
    However there is no way that 2 QL135 Kat's are as good as my QL200/QL187 Rider combination.
    A ~140 Enf friend of me did Reset his HW skill yesterday. 2x 132 swift Daitos are so much better than the riders he used.

I tested with my 122 (now 131) Adv. There is no noticeable difference between a ql 200 Sol and ql 134 Swift Daito. (Tried dual ql200 Sols F and 200SolF+Swift Daito) I will switch to ql200 Sol F + Daito of Aptitude in PvP for the extra sneak attack. (Until Scissors at lvl 146)

The only player I've seen outdamaging me in team (when running aodd) is an Enf with 2x ql 133 Daitos.

But yes, I would love to see the new melee weapons at higher ql, as I would love to see the Ancient Adventurer Sword. An Adv with AAS + ql200 Daito of Aptitude will be fearsome.

-Af

New weapons..

What the new weapons MIGHT do is:

Give us enforcers the option to maybe use something different then QB/EQB/PR.
    A few of us have EQB now and some have PR too.
    Yes i have EQB.
    Not all enforcers can get those weapons.....

How exactly would it hurt your class Meurgen, if enfos got the new weapons up to ql200?

I agree there are other issues in the game with higher priority.
    But why should it be so damn hard for them to put in ql200 weapons.....
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast