Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: You guys gonna finish the ENF weapons revamp?

You guys gonna finish the ENF weapons revamp?

It was awful swell of you guys to put in new Enforcer weapons. We all looked forward to it for many moons.

Is there any chance you can put in the rest of them? At present, the salesman only sells up to QL 135 and I have yet to see any of the new stuff drop in a mission or off a boss mob.

Hoping you don't leave this job half-done for another 6 months,

Meetloaf

Chances are, they will. Look what they did to us adventurers
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Yes! Enforcers have been hit with the nerf bat much to often funcom. It's getting so we can be killed by one or two classes in pvp. This will make me cancel my account for sure. If I don't get a weapon that lets me kill all classes besides enforcer and lets me grid away from other enforcers I'll be cancelling my account!

Re: You guys gonna finish the ENF weapons revamp?

Originally posted by Meetloaf
    Is there any chance you can put in the rest of them? At present, the salesman only sells up to QL 135 and I have yet to see any of the new stuff drop in a mission or off a boss mob.
    10 QLs higher than any other buyable weapon

But I agree that they have to be found at higher QLs elsewhere (team mission - boss drop I guess).

And my Adventurer likes some of these swords No heavy weapons reqs. loads of specials and easily dualable.
    Turchin - Fat Crat member of Illuminati.

Originally posted by smotheredhope
    Yes! Enforcers have been hit with the nerf bat much to often funcom. It's getting so we can be killed by one or two classes in pvp. This will make me cancel my account for sure. If I don't get a weapon that lets me kill all classes besides enforcer and lets me grid away from other enforcers I'll be cancelling my account!
    obviously someone who never leveled up an enforcer.

enforcers were always ok, recently we got some love and we are doing fine, never have enforcers been UBER (recent changes have only been challenger and new weapons.. that is it) though we are MUCH better than we were now, if you cant kill an enforcer it is your ignorance, I can eat up enforcers with most of my alts, probably because I know enforcer weaknesses.

You obvously get pwned by enforcers, I like people like you
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by smotheredhope
    Shut up.

I just asked when they were going to finish the existing weapon lines so I don't have to swing a club around for the rest of the game. I'm not asking that the weapons be overpowered, and I'm not suggesting we've been nerfed.

You tard.

Enforcers are doing just fine, thanks.

/edit: background: pic taken this morning. bashed him with every tool in my arsenal and had him around 50%. Those 4 hits did slightly over my total hitpoints, and in a very short time (as you can see by the fact that I didn't get a shot in.)
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

/edit: background: pic taken this morning. bashed him with every tool in my arsenal and had him around 50%. Those 4 hits did slightly over my total hitpoints, and in a very short time (as you can see by the fact that I didn't get a shot in.) [/B][/QUOTE]

So what? Nobody's suggesting enforcers aren't fine. Those of you making arguments for or against that point are wasting air on my planet. Please move off of it. I'm just asking them to give us the different types of weaponry that they partially... but not completely... implemented. With a little research I might actually be able to find the post where they admitted that the QL 135 limit was some kind of glitch.

Originally posted by Meurgen
    Enforcers are doing just fine, thanks.

/edit: background: pic taken this morning. bashed him with every tool in my arsenal and had him around 50%. Those 4 hits did slightly over my total hitpoints, and in a very short time (as you can see by the fact that I didn't get a shot in.)

lol, you got owned. The only enforcer weapons that I know, which isnt really two, that does chem damage is:

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=157761

and

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=202264

Both rather hard to attain.

It apears that bigmongo, who is 180+ is able to weild this weapon. I think you have no say so. Your acs probably suck against chem dmg, and yes that is a damn nice weapon but its slow. On another note, diamch is blue here bud, it apears that he actually worked on that sume, and owned you with his skill, maybe you just don't have PvP in you.

Now is there anything else you'd like to make an ass of yourself about?

-Slick
    Slickblue - 131 2he enforcer rk1

Anyone else feel like blitzing their office for the paycheck?

My Woman

notice: GAHH! I hate typos, so this is a pre-edit note, if its edited, then UBER MASTER TYPO KING Slickblue has done it again.. :/

definitely some EQB damage going on there...

now give one to every enforcer and then scream nerf hehe.

cant even use it til end game anyway, hard to get, then you need the mesh, then you need to get it made into the EQB.

hehe third rarest melee weapon in game (bloodbat =#1, EoT =#2)

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

I will save Cz the trouble of answering this one, he stated in earlier posts just after the new Enf vendor went in that ql135 was intentional and higher ones may drop at a much later date by other means.

Actually I cant wait till they start dropping cause they will be some ugly weps, as it is right now I can compete just fine with a pair of Daito of Apts at ql135 just as well with a Mantis/Sol combo on my adv.

Jagdtyger

Originally posted by Yazule

lol :P
    Healicia - Ragnarok
    BrutalThug - Ragnarok.

It's not evil it's cool! We're not peaceful white people we're cool powerhungry employees!

You forgot the Edge of the Tarasque.. does chem damage too

Originally posted by Slickblue

lol, you got owned. The only enforcer weapons that I know, which isnt really two, that does chem damage is:

and

It apears that bigmongo, who is 180+ is able to weild this weapon. I think you have no say so. Your acs probably suck against chem dmg, and yes that is a damn nice weapon but its slow. On another note, diamch is blue here bud, it apears that he actually worked on that sume, and owned you with his skill, maybe you just don't have PvP in you.

-Slick
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)
    Twincaliber - Level 220/11 Omni Atrox Vanguard
    Kansho - Level 206+/14 Omni Opifex MA
    Sakayuri - Level 165+ Omni Solitus Crat.
    Unimusha - L132+ Omni Solitus Soldier
    Kryozz - L41+ Omni Nanomage NT
    Twelvegauge - L19+ Omni Solitus Trader
    Kasima - L13+ Omni Solitus Doctor

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

Originally posted by Slickblue

and

-Slick
    Oooh nice post, obvoiusly well researched. It's hard to get? That's odd... an NT and I took out the mantis queen a month ago. We've gotten the EQB for 4 enfs in my guild in the past two weeks and will get another one tonight... a group of six can do it no sweat. 100% of the enfs I fight have either the QB, a Punishment rod (rare, yes), an EQB (rare, yes) or a slayerdroid crystal claw (yeah rare too), which does very similar damage (hits half as hard, and twice as fast). The QB is a relatively common drop.

Yes you might notice that it's the QB, not the EQB. Good observation, slick. And I don't see my 'protection' menu open anywhere in that pic... how again did you know my chem ac is negative? That kind of damage must mean my chem AC is at least -3000.

Oh crap, it's slow? No kidding? Sheesh, research helps in these situations, doesn't it? So does first hand experience... /eyes the level posted in the sig.

Yes, he's level 180+, and guess what! He, along with any other enforcer in the game who is level 161 can use it. Have trouble getting it? Try making more than two friends in the game instead of sitting on your ass all day making half-brained replies to serious posts.

Meetloaf: Swinging the same club around for your entire career sucks, doesn't it? Hold on while I show off my large repotoire of demons and meatballs. There's a tan one, a tall one, one that floats, one that humps tables when he's mad, and one that couldn't hit an enemy if *my* life depended on it. Be happy you got anything.

/edit: oh yeah, the crystal claw is rare too.
    Last edited by Meurgen; Dec 13th, 2002 at 03:08:35.

. . .

anyway continuing on..
    Last edited by Slickblue; Dec 13th, 2002 at 03:38:55.

obviously someone who never leveled up an enforcer.

enforcers were always ok, recently we got some love and we are doing fine, never have enforcers been UBER (recent changes have only been challenger and new weapons.. that is it) though we are MUCH better than we were now, if you cant kill an enforcer it is your ignorance, I can eat up enforcers with most of my alts, probably because I know enforcer weaknesses.

Heh... QB is a common drop and is easy to get. Enfs are the best class, whether or not you like to admit it Yazzy.
    ~Chris

PS: Yea.. lowbie alts can kill enfs.. talking about level 160+ enfs.

lol easy to get? drops every 10-20 kills with hours on the spawn rate? try keeping a team together for that. hehe

doc is #1 high end

#2 trader

and enforcer and GA4 fixa are now tied for #3 from what I can gather talking to folks up there.

bout time we were near the top too, before the new weapons came out we were constantly on the "ok" list...

*edit* anything under 160 is lowbie alt?

I never said we suck, enforcers are a really good class now, just not Ubah, and traders pwn /edit

*edit2* oh and EQB mesh is even harder to get than the QB! hehe campin 2 times for da uba loot!

ill say again, finally enforcers comin up, and when the new weapons are up to Q200 we may be up there with traders w00t!
    Last edited by Yazule; Dec 13th, 2002 at 04:34:17.

ROFLOL

fyi on the intis, 2k is nice

1200 init = -2/-4 (if they have not changed it)

the 800 inits above that are worth 800/3 or 266 normal inits (1/3 inits power over 1200)

which is -.8/-1.78

for a total of -2.8/-5.78

on a 4/7.2 weapon makes it 1.2/1.48 weapon.

ok did the math, yes it is fast, actually it is so damn fast I am almost convinced to go play D again and level him up to use it lol.

yes that is pretty phat, and no, I wont "not post this" as it is not my style.

Being a blunt man for life I have never done that particular math.

I guess I should put all EQB enforcers up there with traders on the ubar list.

*concedes the point*

right now though there are not THAT many enforcers with this weapon, but that will change over time.

so yes, above 161 enforcers CAN be super duper with THE RIGHT WEAPON....

nobody can ever say I dont concede when the proof is in the puddin

*edit*
    ... /eyes the level posted in the sig.
    ayup, I am 142 on my "main" quit the game for 4 months because BS missions are BS and I was no longer having fun. Does that mean I have no concept of game mechanics? roflol yeah right. I post my levels for all to see, nothing being hidden there, and saying my level matters makes about as much sense as saying someones postcount matters. Ususally an attempt to discredit someone when no other evidence is available.

*most* of my friends are 190+ and guess what, I have quite a few of them. Tearing appart this game on a numbers scale is about all I really get enjoyment out of except maybe watching a low level toon grow powerfull really fast. I talk with my friends (many of whom are quitting it seems lately due to boredome of high levels) quite a bit, and gather my info before I make statements. I probably wont put the time and effort (no skill really involved) into leveling up to 161, just because it is impossible to find a team that wants to do anything but BS missions.

and your screenshot gave me new info, and I conceded a point... I work on logic, and information, and I concede when I am wrong, because it is not a competition.
    /rant off
    /edit

*edit2* hehe on an edit spree!!! w00t

Heh... QB is a common drop and is easy to get. Enfs are the best class, whether or not you like to admit it Yazzy.
    you are one of the only people I let call me yazzy gridphreaky! Lucky you!
    /edit
    Last edited by Yazule; Dec 13th, 2002 at 05:15:14.

ROFLOL

fyi on the intis, 2k is nice

1200 init = -2/-4 (if they have not changed it)

the 800 inits above that are worth 800/3 or 266 normal inits (1/3 inits power over 1200)

which is -.8/-1.78

for a total of -2.8/-5.78

on a 4/7.2 weapon makes it 1.2/1.48 weapon.

ok did the math, yes it is fast, actually it is so damn fast I am almost convinced to go play D again and level him up to use it lol.

yes that is pretty phat, and no, I wont "not post this" as it is not my style.

Being a blunt man for life I have never done that particular math.

I guess I should put all EQB enforcers up there with traders on the ubar list.

*concedes the point*

right now though there are not THAT many enforcers with this weapon, but that will change over time.

so yes, above 161 enforcers CAN be super duper with THE RIGHT WEAPON....

nobody can ever say I dont concede when the proof is in the puddin

*edit*

ayup, I am 142 on my "main" quit the game for 4 months because BS missions are BS and I was no longer having fun. Does that mean I have no concept of game mechanics? roflol yeah right. I post my levels for all to see, nothing being hidden there, and saying my level matters makes about as much sense as saying someones postcount matters. Ususally an attempt to discredit someone when no other evidence is available.

*most* of my friends are 190+ and guess what, I have quite a few of them. Tearing appart this game on a numbers scale is about all I really get enjoyment out of except maybe watching a low level toon grow powerfull really fast. I talk with my friends (many of whom are quitting it seems lately due to boredome of high levels) quite a bit, and gather my info before I make statements. I probably wont put the time and effort (no skill really involved) into leveling up to 161, just because it is impossible to find a team that wants to do anything but BS missions.

and your screenshot gave me new info, and I conceded a point... I work on logic, and information, and I concede when I am wrong, because it is not a competition.
    /rant off
    /edit

*edit2* hehe on an edit spree!!! w00t

you are one of the only people I let call me yazzy gridphreaky! Lucky you!
    /edit
    Hahahahaha yaz! That level comment (and most of the post) was aimed at our ever so intelligent friend Slick there. He didn't have much to say back though, did he?

And I just glanced over your calcs, but going full agg would make it 1/1 right? ;D If you look in the bottom of the screenshot, my uber 'lil friend akarah crits for 5.3k too. And I'm not exagerating when I saw that every high level enf I've fought recently has this blade or something else uber... Is it really 1/20 drop? I dunno man, we got it pretty damn fast for every enf I know...

With the QB off the top of my head i can think of Cheeze, Akarah, soon to be Trus, Eedaba, Spyderv, Relus (who now uses the crystal claw) Bigmongo, a few other... including non enfs Tortureyou and Tantrumzero both use the punishment rod which is the QB w/ fast attack... I believe Fatcrusher has the slayer claw, Ixari and a bunch of others all use the EoT which is nearly as uber as the QB (don't have to have rage going to be at 1/1 with that sucker)...

I dunno, I just can't help but think enfs have enough toys right now. Let other people have some fun too.

I also have a pet who won't /terminate sometimes because he's unruly, and another one that got alphakilled once (trans enm) by Zerosignal in 2ho... but that one doesn't say much since it perma-died of embarassment. There's also the pet with the couch fetish, and the one that freezes in place the second you command him to attack.

Welcome to my world! D:

I hear it drops every 10-20 kills from a couple of peeps, and yes it is hard to miss that atrox with the sic looking blade, but I am *pretty* sure there are still more beam weilding atrox out there .

sorry bout the level rant, I just hate it when someone trys 'calling me' on my level. Guess I am "sensitive" about it lol. Not sensitive enough to put up with BS missions to level up though (hoping shadowlands expansion will give me something ELSE to do besides BS missions... and a full toon transfer to RK1).

yes Upon further complicated math (going to jaydes and using his init calc) at 75% agro and 2000 inits the weapon goes to 1/1.

I agree that enforcers have a lot of new toys, and I agree that others should be getting love (and should have gotten love BEFORE US).

I will never complain about getting love though . AND I wouldnt complain if they added the 135-200Q new weapons to boss loot real quick, but there are others with more intense needs.

no we are not gimped (never have been), yes it was silly for this post to start in the first place, and w00t to the love, may it shine on all equally.

ROFLOL

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast