Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: if you had a million dollars...

nothing. absolutely nothing.
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

maybe put a bit in mutual funds, probably put most in the bank to collect interest, pay off my car, maybe have rk surgery, maybe take a little and make a small film or two.....but i'd keep working a job,only i could afford to be a bit more picky about what i'd do.
    In lieu of a better signature, this'll have to do

I'd buy a phat car. Something american that spews out exhaust fumes and sounds like, uh, many cars. Or perhaps that dual V12 Bugatti. Big car. Chicks like the car.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Re: if you had a million dollars...

Originally posted by mgbkurtz
    ...what would you do?

kurtz
    hehehehehehe I'd buy an awesome computer, get a new car, and put the rest in the bank so I can live off the interest.
    "Live in fear, or join the hunt"

Originally posted by Desperad0
    Million RL dollars ahh thats easy.... bye stuff on ebay so i can say i am richer that Skulldawg
    remember the Law of AO/eBAY

USD .70 = 1 million creds

so, according to the theory you'd be able to buy 1,428,571,000,000 credits

you'd have just enough for GA X and NS V, and a leet doll

kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?

I would buy TheDeacon and be his pimp... I would make him suck toes on the corners and make more then 1million dollars!!! muhaha im evil... he would have to lemmy shave his a$$ to make Lola a coat though...

i always wanted a furcoat...........

that's what i'd do with 1 million buckaroos

/me puts on TheDeacon furcoat

Stinky but quite luxurious =)

Yeah, maybe ill shave his moms armpits then I can mass produce those things.... w00t! Ill be rich!!!

...I'd buy you a monkey

(haven't you always wanted a monkey?)
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

As long as you let me shave it...

I would buy a lot of stock in a small company and force it to improve (might make myself prez. of the board for a few weeks if I bought enough) so I could buy a McLarren.

No, I wouldn't do that. I would call a major TV chanel and make a real-life TV show deal with them which is an actual version of The Beverly Hill Billies. I would probably make a 4 million dollar profit if I could set the show up correctly (the house would be on a 2-month lease to save a lot of money ).
    -that's how you make money!

you know what though... If I made my own coat factory and protested that fur is murder in front of other companies and used human hair for my coats instead... then maybe!! Just maybe! I would criple the coat industry and then release my uber line of human hair coats.... worth a shot.

Originally posted by Maxtor 1-7
    I would buy a lot of stock in a small company and force it to improve (might make myself prez. of the board for a few weeks if I bought enough) so I could buy a McLarren.

No, I wouldn't do that. I would call a major TV chanel and make a real-life TV show deal with them which is an actual version of The Beverly Hill Billies. I would probably make a 4 million dollar profit if I could set the show up correctly (the house would be on a 2-month lease to save a lot of money ).
    -that's how you make money!
    hehehehe forget the TV show d00d, get the McLaren F1, the baddest car on the planet!! Zero to 60 in like 3.5 seconds. 220 mph, holy crap. I have all the specs including scanned pics.

Question number of posts not showing up

Is it just me or are other people noticing that when they post a new message the "total posts" tally is not increasing? I've posted more than 30 messages now yet it still says 28. ???

It still says one for me and i have like 75+ posts!! GAY!

Posting here doesn't affect your postcount.

*edit - If I had a million dollars I'd probably pay some huge bikers to gag Capelle -*
    Last edited by Ztatik; Dec 18th, 2002 at 21:51:49.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

damnit no wonder hehe... oh well still looks cool to see almost every thread with you as last post on the whole first page of the forum...

The McLaren costs about 1.25 million US, and I'd have to sell it after a few weeks because of taxes anyway. Thats why I would give it to a bunch of hillbillies and count it as a tax deduction, then make the money the 'hard' (semi-permantent) way. That would be so funny to watch, a bunch of hillbillies with maids, servants, and credit card repo men running around them. I might even pity them a bit afterwards and give them some more money, but it would probably be spent instantly.

If I had a million dollars...

I'd take over the world...

Wink hehehehe

Originally posted by Maxtor 1-7
    The McLaren costs about 1.25 million US, and I'd have to sell it after a few weeks because of taxes anyway. Thats why I would give it to a bunch of hillbillies and count it as a tax deduction, then make the money the 'hard' (semi-permantent) way. That would be so funny to watch, a bunch of hillbillies with maids, servants, and credit card repo men running around them. I might even pity them a bit afterwards and give them some more money, but it would probably be spent instantly.
    hehehehe I still say put it in the bank and draw off interest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast