Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NTs: please support GA nuke removal

Originally posted by Piercingevil

So NT's beat you. Whats the big deal? Are you SUPPOSED to own NTs? Oh I see, you want great evades to nullify regular attacks and you also want to be immune to nukes.

Yeah right, go stick your head in a furnace.

kthxbye.
    Weak.
    I wouldn't expect NTs to rally support for the removal of an easy kill. Nor would I ask.

The NT has grown more of a sense of notorioty these days amongst the community. Most people I know will target the NT first of all professions if mildly organized. Nobody wants an area nuke against their side and nobody wants their Fixer buff whores and taxi service to go down in under ten seconds.

So enjoy the sneaky kills but beware you will have quite a following once identified.

What goes around comes around.

Originally posted by besheba
    ...dimachs...

dimachs, justify yourself.

your a crazy clanner.

Originally posted by Novalia
    Nobody wants an area nuke against their side and nobody wants their Fixer buff whores and taxi service to go down in under ten seconds.
    Ive fought fixers in mass pvp and I'll have to say they are really dangerous... their area snare is the thing I fear the most in mass pvp.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

bah...

I agree with one thing.... the nuke damage is too heavy to handle for fixers...

but... I only use those nukes when I fought fixers 1vs1.. I nuke once , twice.. they evac.. end of duel... . I have perhaps killed.. 3 fixers with those nukes...

In mass PvP, I have 2 hotkeys : area nuke and area blind... and I never (or very rarely) use anti-GA nuke.

Makyla had bad words against me 'cause I was using this nuke against him What am I supposed to do... diying w/o trying to kill someone? A fulldef fixer with NR maxxed kills NTs quite easily if the NT dont use this nano, so I use it...
    Atlantean :
    Caller "Edmunster" Supreme 220/20 Soldier
    Fumble "Maddiganed" Countered 220/21 NT

Testlive infos

I mentioned here before that Fixers could use armor and also said they only get hit by 5 dmg. Another thing is that they wont be hit with the No Evac Debuff which is also a +. Still dont support it tho. :P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

lol at the wear other armor argument.
    I am too tired to even bother with it. I have posted somewhere else about "other armor."

There is always a way to combat everything. The one most obvious way is to have your team target the NT before all other classes. NTs are squishy enough to take out pretty fast so ultimately in a tower war NTs may kill one or two Fixers but a team of others are going to wreak havoc on the NT if he is identified.

But wear other armor?
    Jeez if it was just as simple as that....

Kind of a "simple" argument.

Most generous offer/solution

I have made a most generous offer in response to all the Fixer consternation over the GA nuke. Please look for it in the
    "World of Rubi Ka" Forum.

Slighthand

So NT's beat you. Whats the big deal? Are you SUPPOSED to own NTs? Oh I see, you want great evades to nullify regular attacks and you also want to be immune to nukes.

Yeah right, go stick your head in a furnace.

kthxbye.
    No, Fool. They always DID beat us. Its the bull**** that they do it in 10 seconds now and can immediately pick out any blue target to use it on, hence removing any chance for us to participate in tower fights other than to be buff whores, taxis or just run around the back of th back snaring and rooting and running away.

Re: bah...

Originally posted by Maddiganed
    I agree with one thing.... the nuke damage is too heavy to handle for fixers...

but... I only use those nukes when I fought fixers 1vs1.. I nuke once , twice.. they evac.. end of duel... . I have perhaps killed.. 3 fixers with those nukes...

In mass PvP, I have 2 hotkeys : area nuke and area blind... and I never (or very rarely) use anti-GA nuke.

Makyla had bad words against me 'cause I was using this nuke against him What am I supposed to do... diying w/o trying to kill someone? A fulldef fixer with NR maxxed kills NTs quite easily if the NT dont use this nano, so I use it...
    Heh maddi you're the coolest omni NT i know, but i gotta say you don't use that nuke rarely dont expect you to...Grats on novice btw i always see you when i pvp, has been like that way for a long time...and btw, if anyone ever **** talks you after you kill them, make a macro telling /r **** off like i have, or just use the ignore command. It's not news that people from both sides have complete *******s.

K getting to piercing's input.

"You use MKII armor, max NR, our nukes do the same thing to you as they do to everyone else. Our guns would do less damage and you would have 2 hots keeping you alive, as well as run speed and crowd control to use hit and run tactics.

This nuke is overpowering to grid armor fixers. The reason fixers are usually so weak against nukes is they drop AC and HP for defense. If you take GA away and wear strong AC armor or MKII with more HP, we wouldnt' kick the crap out of you no more then any other profession that has lower HP."

Well its an anti-ga nuke...no **** it is

Now that i think of it. When i had thought for a certain period of time that nuke damage went hand in hand with AC, Zylina and some other NTs proved me wrong...I think you were one of the posters there. Anyways, wearing AC won't gimp your nukes. only RRFE does that, and RRFE gimps everything only another account as to why it shouldve been made self only a long damn time ago. Maxing NR won't do anything, we have light blue NR, we will have a whopping 300 less of nano resist not using mk4 grid armor, and finally, being required to use a manex on a prof we're supposed to kill fast means we can't go fully defensive...So your logic is well thought out but flawed.

Now, as for other professions that have lower HP slighthand already pointed out that we don't have that many special qualities when out of grid armor. And no, fixers are not asking to own you 100% but some are asking for you guys not to own us 100%, which i 100% disagree with due to the stuff ive seen i can do in grid armor

Calculated, using the most uber hp regular armor being dragon chest, mk2 arms/boots/gloves/legs/hood, an HPO, pads or virral eggs, corroded rings for now since the new rusties havent been found, we would get, approximately ... 2k more hp, more for atroxes since the HPO adds body development and they get more hp per point of that. i currently have 5.3k selfbuffed in grid armor mk3 which adds 100 hp. Take away that, ill have 5.2k..im solitus. add 2k hp, youll get 7.2k HP...Now keep in mind what im about to say is PURELY done on pen and paper and im not saying either profession would totally own each other in a duel. Selfbuffed.

Fixers, with no way of resisting your nukes in order to do sufficient enough damage to you, would never resist any nuke of yours even at full def because 700 NR vs. 1016 MC is way too much of a difference. Not to mention you have the ability to BLIND which makes our attack rating much lower, gimping damage even more. Not being able to accurately land roots against a NT going full def only needing an ithaca(TS/SI skills dark blue), the 'root run' tactic wouldnt be of any use either. I'm starting to see what the poster above meant about NTs still owning us but i want to be there to see the duel happen before i make decisions. I even try planning this sometime in the remote future when i have a lot less things to worry about in AO, like leveling.

About your comment fixer vs. NT in NW, that is outrageous because 1v1 never takes place in tower areas and while we're 'hitting and running' you can be CHed by a doc, as can we, and with lag, disgrace period (major factor) on top of that we'll be dead meat in no time. Other points are made on my previous post about non-ga fixers in NW.

Once again, non-fixers shouldnt be dictating to fixers about whats better for them because truly its a lack of knowledge. It's like telling a crat he'll be uber if he equips a QB because it's good on an enforcer. Or how about, a noob telling you nullity is better than TMS but he didn't know it rooted you to the ground? Thats just what these little profession vs profession flame threads sound like, its a misinformation contest. I think fixers should just get on with themselves and stop making threads like these. The argument will only go the same direction;

Fixer: Your NT nuke is BS, i hate you, **** you *makes a thread*
    NT: Maybe so, but you can evade regular damage hits and full autos in grid armor. (Or the NT gives an apology containing the message that he/she doesn't like using it at all)
    Fixer: ...NERFG IT1111!!!!!!!

I think it should be totally ignored by a majority of the NTs. it's just disgruntled pvp'ers, maddiganed has killed me with that nuke 3 times, various other incidents with ziel1 and bizkitcan and i still don't support the removal of that nuke. But i think it would be balancing if FC did take the steps of 'trading' the nuke for a more useful approach to other professions...After all, this anti-fixer nuke was totally an asset in the 'NT love' package thats only beginning to unfold.

NT's will be treated by fixers the same way every profession formerly treated traders, which is starting to dwindle now. And that's pretty ****ing harsh i'll tell ya.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Re: Re: bah...

Ok, since you posted

Originally posted by Stromm
    Now that i think of it. When i had thought for a certain period of time that nuke damage went hand in hand with AC, Zylina and some other NTs proved me wrong...I think you were one of the posters there. Anyways, wearing AC won't gimp your nukes. only RRFE does that, and RRFE gimps everything only another account as to why it shouldve been made self only a long damn time ago.
    This really hasn't been tested a huge amount. What I know is, using Lick of the Pest will not change nuke damage as nukes still hit for minimum. Yet when I use LDI on an enfocer (melee nuke) it tends to hit for 300 but when I use FBAC (chemical nuke) it hits in the 600-800 range). Who knows though, either way nukes will always hit for 50% and minimum damage. Thats just the way pvp works for me.

Maxing NR won't do anything, we have light blue NR, we will have a whopping 300 less of nano resist not using mk4 grid armor, and finally, being required to use a manex on a prof we're supposed to kill fast means we can't go fully defensive...So your logic is well thought out but flawed.
    Hmm, my logic is flawed how? If you equip MKII armor, and basically set yourself up like everyone else out there, you will have more HP then me, easily. So make that like me fighting another NT, but instead of nukes you have a gun, high evades, HOT and evac. Everyone with high NR can resist a LOT of my nukes at full defense. So that would be no different. Also, who said you had to use a Manex? And who said you are supposed to "kill us fast"?

Now, as for other professions that have lower HP slighthand already pointed out that we don't have that many special qualities when out of grid armor. And no, fixers are not asking to own you 100% but some are asking for you guys not to own us 100%, which i 100% disagree with due to the stuff ive seen i can do in grid armor
    Ok this is my problem with this. You can throw a trader, and now a NT out there but before this nuke was put into place fixers with GA IV easily owned everyone. I have seen TONS of fixers, good ones and gimp GA ones, smoke enfocers, soldiers, MA's, every single class out there, but they were always scared of trader, and NT because if they weren't high enough their NR wouldn't counter our nukes. Preach on and on about how GA isn't all that, but in most peoples eyes it is. A player with his highly sought after EQB swinging and swinging and not hitting a fixer? And then when he does, the HOT gets him back to full before another shot gets in? Thats not cool for a lot of us. So what Funcom did, instead of nerfing GA, is give you a nemesis. They did this so you will still be able to laugh and all those who are missing you, but you better be looking over you shoulder for that weak little NT that can't kill all the classes you can, but can kill you.

Calculated, using the most uber hp regular armor being dragon chest, mk2 arms/boots/gloves/legs/hood, an HPO, pads or virral eggs, corroded rings for now since the new rusties havent been found, we would get, approximately ... 2k more hp, more for atroxes since the HPO adds body development and they get more hp per point of that. i currently have 5.3k selfbuffed in grid armor mk3 which adds 100 hp. Take away that, ill have 5.2k..im solitus. add 2k hp, youll get 7.2k HP...Now keep in mind what im about to say is PURELY done on pen and paper and im not saying either profession would totally own each other in a duel. Selfbuffed.
    Nope, they wouldn't. A fixer in that set up would be a healing-over-time, high-evade but lower damage soldier. I'd imagine you would stick in, wait till you were hurt a bit, snare and use range. And you can easily take out a NT without GA. But you don't want to give it up cause you know with it on you have a way to beat up that enforcer, MA, doc, etc. that might be coming around the corner. Bear in mind I don't have this ability.

Fixers, with no way of resisting your nukes in order to do sufficient enough damage to you, would never resist any nuke of yours even at full def because 700 NR vs. 1016 MC is way too much of a difference. Not to mention you have the ability to BLIND which makes our attack rating much lower, gimping damage even more. Not being able to accurately land roots against a NT going full def only needing an ithaca(TS/SI skills dark blue), the 'root run' tactic wouldnt be of any use either. I'm starting to see what the poster above meant about NTs still owning us but i want to be there to see the duel happen before i make decisions. I even try planning this sometime in the remote future when i have a lot less things to worry about in AO, like leveling.
    How do you say that you can't resist my nukes? You surely would have more then 700 with maxxed NR first of all, and unfortunately it seems that having 1016 NR doesn't change resist rates by much.

With blind, a good blind takes a nice chunk of nano so remember we are subsituting our blind for a nuke, and -200AR doesn't do much for someone with 1K++ AR and me with 800ish evades and 5.8K HP.

About your comment fixer vs. NT in NW, that is outrageous because 1v1 never takes place in tower areas and while we're 'hitting and running' you can be CHed by a doc, as can we, and with lag, disgrace period (major factor) on top of that we'll be dead meat in no time. Other points are made on my previous post about non-ga fixers in NW.
    Nah, its not 1 vs. 1, its more like a fixer rushes into grace, AE snares everyone and we stand there for quite some time. While the front line rushes up fixers are coming from the sides (or the front) taking their pick at their now snared targets. Remeber, I now have a reason to target you guys and I'm seeing the tactics that you use. Don't act like you are just another soldier rushing blindly (no blind pun intended) without any strong tools at your disposal.

Once again, non-fixers shouldnt be dictating to fixers about whats better for them because truly its a lack of knowledge. It's like telling a crat he'll be uber if he equips a QB because it's good on an enforcer. Or how about, a noob telling you nullity is better than TMS but he didn't know it rooted you to the ground? Thats just what these little profession vs profession flame threads sound like, its a misinformation contest. I think fixers should just get on with themselves and stop making threads like these. The argument will only go the same direction;
    Sorry again, but I think your wrong. I don't have to be an enforcer with an EQB to see how powerful it is. I don't have to be a doc with CH to see how uber it is. I don't have to be a trader with drains to see how uber they are. And I certainly don't have to play a GA IV fixer to see how uber it is. I'm sure you understand how uber AE nukes are. There is a downside, that reflect damage will kill me in 3-4 nukes but at the recieving end you see how strong it is, and thats all there needs to be to see how its unfavorable to people on the other end.

I think it should be totally ignored by a majority of the NTs. it's just disgruntled pvp'ers, maddiganed has killed me with that nuke 3 times, various other incidents with ziel1 and bizkitcan and i still don't support the removal of that nuke. But i think it would be balancing if FC did take the steps of 'trading' the nuke for a more useful approach to other professions...After all, this anti-fixer nuke was totally an asset in the 'NT love' package thats only beginning to unfold.
    The only way they will get rid of this nuke is if they get rid of the rock-paper-scissors crap, which they won't. Since they won't, and I have my enemies, I'm glad to be fixers.

NT's will be treated by fixers the same way every profession formerly treated traders, which is starting to dwindle now. And that's pretty ****ing harsh i'll tell ya.
    I think what will happen is that cocky fixer standing in the center of omni arena will stand there while an enforcer jumps in, and a soldier too, but when a NT comes in he will get out of the zone because he knows he can't just hit and run and try to take 1/2 down, then evac if he is still in trouble.

WTF am I talking about, fixers still do this. They just don't get many bodies at their feet if a NT is around. How many times have I tried to kill Insida and Novalia, and all they do is get their shots in and zone out. If a NT wasn't there they would get 1, maybe 2 kills and zone out.

Re: Re: Re: bah...

I think what will happen is that cocky fixer standing in the center of omni arena will stand there while an enforcer jumps in, and a soldier too, but when a NT comes in he will get out of the zone because he knows he can't just hit and run and try to take 1/2 down, then evac if he is still in trouble.
    I don't think Fixers have an easy time against enforcers either really.. :P
    ---

omg long posts, anyone read that? :P

Funcom, please fix this nano line. its bugged. 0 cast time and dmg was not cut in half for pvp. and ppl are exploiting it to earn pvp points.
    nerf.

Originally posted by Makyla
    omg long posts, anyone read that? :P

Funcom, please fix this nano line. its bugged. 0 cast time and dmg was not cut in half for pvp. and ppl are exploiting it to earn pvp points.
    nerf.
    Hehe, One thing i could support as many other have said was maybe getting the damage down a little.. But not really Removing the Debuff effect it has.
    ---

Re: Re: Re: bah...

Ok, since you posted

This really hasn't been tested a huge amount. What I know is, using Lick of the Pest will not change nuke damage as nukes still hit for minimum. Yet when I use LDI on an enfocer (melee nuke) it tends to hit for 300 but when I use FBAC (chemical nuke) it hits in the 600-800 range). Who knows though, either way nukes will always hit for 50% and minimum damage. Thats just the way pvp works for me.

Hmm, my logic is flawed how? If you equip MKII armor, and basically set yourself up like everyone else out there, you will have more HP then me, easily. So make that like me fighting another NT, but instead of nukes you have a gun, high evades, HOT and evac. Everyone with high NR can resist a LOT of my nukes at full defense. So that would be no different. Also, who said you had to use a Manex? And who said you are supposed to "kill us fast"?

Ok this is my problem with this. You can throw a trader, and now a NT out there but before this nuke was put into place fixers with GA IV easily owned everyone. I have seen TONS of fixers, good ones and gimp GA ones, smoke enfocers, soldiers, MA's, every single class out there, but they were always scared of trader, and NT because if they weren't high enough their NR wouldn't counter our nukes. Preach on and on about how GA isn't all that, but in most peoples eyes it is. A player with his highly sought after EQB swinging and swinging and not hitting a fixer? And then when he does, the HOT gets him back to full before another shot gets in? Thats not cool for a lot of us. So what Funcom did, instead of nerfing GA, is give you a nemesis. They did this so you will still be able to laugh and all those who are missing you, but you better be looking over you shoulder for that weak little NT that can't kill all the classes you can, but can kill you.

Nope, they wouldn't. A fixer in that set up would be a healing-over-time, high-evade but lower damage soldier. I'd imagine you would stick in, wait till you were hurt a bit, snare and use range. And you can easily take out a NT without GA. But you don't want to give it up cause you know with it on you have a way to beat up that enforcer, MA, doc, etc. that might be coming around the corner. Bear in mind I don't have this ability.

How do you say that you can't resist my nukes? You surely would have more then 700 with maxxed NR first of all, and unfortunately it seems that having 1016 NR doesn't change resist rates by much.

With blind, a good blind takes a nice chunk of nano so remember we are subsituting our blind for a nuke, and -200AR doesn't do much for someone with 1K++ AR and me with 800ish evades and 5.8K HP.

Nah, its not 1 vs. 1, its more like a fixer rushes into grace, AE snares everyone and we stand there for quite some time. While the front line rushes up fixers are coming from the sides (or the front) taking their pick at their now snared targets. Remeber, I now have a reason to target you guys and I'm seeing the tactics that you use. Don't act like you are just another soldier rushing blindly (no blind pun intended) without any strong tools at your disposal.

Sorry again, but I think your wrong. I don't have to be an enforcer with an EQB to see how powerful it is. I don't have to be a doc with CH to see how uber it is. I don't have to be a trader with drains to see how uber they are. And I certainly don't have to play a GA IV fixer to see how uber it is. I'm sure you understand how uber AE nukes are. There is a downside, that reflect damage will kill me in 3-4 nukes but at the recieving end you see how strong it is, and thats all there needs to be to see how its unfavorable to people on the other end.

The only way they will get rid of this nuke is if they get rid of the rock-paper-scissors crap, which they won't. Since they won't, and I have my enemies, I'm glad to be fixers.

WTF am I talking about, fixers still do this. They just don't get many bodies at their feet if a NT is around. How many times have I tried to kill Insida and Novalia, and all they do is get their shots in and zone out. If a NT wasn't there they would get 1, maybe 2 kills and zone out.
    -It HAS been tested. And proven that AC has nothing to do with nuke damage. RRFE does.

-Going full def with a manex is completely stupid for a fixer to do, and even 800 NR full def vs 900-1k MC won't work, i tried 1001 NR today vs 936 MC from jecc i resisted 2/5 and this was with GA on mind you. We have to kill you fast because if we don't your nukes will just land on us either way. Using a mcs on you full def? give me a goddamn break you can refresh layers to absorb half the burst and thats where the damage comes from on that gun. And you nanomages have all the nanopool in the world for that.

-Fixer in MKII armor is NOTHING like 'everyone else' out there. the skillsystem dictates that, and so does the option of nanos. Being nuked every 4-5 seconds by IEF and not to mention crown of frost and healing 500-600 hp per tick of both HoTs every 10 seconds will be outdamaged by the nukes. Once again you can go fully defensive, have 1.2k Nano init and you have green nano resist. With dark blue skills sometimes it can be tough landing our roots on soldiers at full def, i shudder to think how much harder it must be on NTs, because i've seen vergil and maddiganed resist my roots like an enforcer at times. Also im leaving evac out of this because we're talking a duel to the death here. We have similar BD to you, its only one level of a color up, we don't have 8-9k hp like soldiers do and no tms, etc jesus its been pointed out on this thread about 2 or 3 times i shouldnt have to repeat it.

-Sorry, but with EQB capping 800 points below its max being 40% our health, HoTs won't even be enough to fully recover before the EQB hits again. EQB owns everyone, hands down. And you're horribly misinformed if you think that RK1's best doctors couldnt kill RK1's best fixers. Same goes with soldiers, theyve been admitting themselves they're having an easier time with fixers now, and for some reason you are missing that. If you haven't heard of the new burst rates soldiers have on two of their weapons, you've been sleeping under a rock.

-Already i've proven that it is more likely than not a fixer will die vs an NT 1vs1, and also if you can't kill an MA...good lord you're doin something wrong with the state they're in these days.

-ROFL. Yeah, you guys have a reason to target us out or in grid armor. The dude in black obtru, mk2 or the blue suit is an easy kill, let's get novice or neo and brag about it on the forums. The fact is if i even go in to snare you guys i'll have tons of people watching me ESPECIALLY soldiers and other rooters spamming their hotkeys for when im in disgrace period. Fixers can run fast, but with gsf on others it's proven that everyone pretty much has the same exact speed as us buffed. I've talked to frickin' docs who have 1.8k run speed what do you think, fixers have 2.3k run speed or something? Yet another reason why GSF and pretty much all outside buffs need to be self only. Weaknesses and strengths are ultimately contradicted by these. Show me a equally or self buffed fixer that has the same size HP bar as a doctor or a soldier that know's what the hell they're doin.

-Obviously you do. There are drawbacks for all these things...CH...EQB...GAIV (as youve shown here)...Just like you point out to me there's drawbacks of you using AoE nukes with nullity on and reflect hitting you. You just don't know any of them.

-Lastly, i NEVER EVER said 'GA isnt all that' you confuse me with 90% of the other fixers on the forums who just make up **** or use their 'community pride' as an excuse to get more love or things nerfed. It IS good, and thats a total account as to why using normal armor is hands down the stupidest thing a fixer could do in an NW battle. However the way you, habibus and others have described it in the past are so far from the truth it makes you look ignorant. Soon enough the nerf blinds threads will come rolling in and you'll see just exactly what the hell im talking about. People don't give a crap about anyone else on the forums unless they're the same profession. They're ready to piss in anyone else's corn flakes as much as they want until a blow is thrown their way. You make it sound like we can toggle walk on in 2ho and just ignore everyone just as long as there's not an NT there. Total bull****. That thought is SO 14.4.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Me support del both GA armor & anti-GA from the game .............so all happy ........... ROFL
    Attention!!!
    Kill ma in pvp will not be looked as farming pvp title
    No dangerous, no exception gogogo

crats what r u waiting for ?

171 soldier
    200 ma
    174 NT ( leveling )
    83 doc

I am in China now . no AO this month .......

Re: Re: Re: Re: bah...

Originally posted by Stromm
    -It HAS been tested. And proven that AC has nothing to do with nuke damage. RRFE does.
    With 5K AC I can nuke myself to hell and my nuke never hits for full damage. I can use a chemical nuke and the damage fluctuates. AC may not reduce damage past minimum on nukes, but it causes it to hit minimum every time. Take the Notum Trainee or any of the high level mobs. The 2 or 3 nukes i DO get in hit for minimum damage every time.

-Going full def with a manex is completely stupid for a fixer to do, and even 800 NR full def vs 900-1k MC won't work, i tried 1001 NR today vs 936 MC from jecc i resisted 2/5 and this was with GA on mind you. We have to kill you fast because if we don't your nukes will just land on us either way. Using a mcs on you full def? give me a goddamn break you can refresh layers to absorb half the burst and thats where the damage comes from on that gun. And you nanomages have all the nanopool in the world for that.
    Um, you choose to use a Manex, a weapon with uber normal damage and superior burst although it has a slow speed. That is your choice. You have to sacrifice the Manex when dueling a NT. How do you think I feel with Corruption having a 9 second cast time? You think I can cast that at full defense against anyone?

Also, I dueled Jecc with less NR then that, and resisted many of his nukes. Also dueled Vergil, Drabin, Maddi (in wars), Bizkitcan (in wars), and almost every other NT out there. I know what NR does, and I know it works against our nukes. Sorry you will not go full defense, thats not my problem. Also, "us nanomages have all the nanopool in the world for that". Hehe, yeah right. I refresh layers it costs me 606 nano pool out of about 6K. Corruption costs almost 800 and IEF costs about 550. Do the math, its not like our HEs and CC do enough to keep us in a fight for very long. It just seems you don't want to adjust your full agg fighting for us. Tactics have to be changed, but you CAN get enough NR to counter most of our nukes.

-Fixer in MKII armor is NOTHING like 'everyone else' out there. the skillsystem dictates that, and so does the option of nanos. Being nuked every 4-5 seconds by IEF and not to mention crown of frost and healing 500-600 hp per tick of both HoTs every 10 seconds will be outdamaged by the nukes. Once again you can go fully defensive, have 1.2k Nano init and you have green nano resist. With dark blue skills sometimes it can be tough landing our roots on soldiers at full def, i shudder to think how much harder it must be on NTs, because i've seen vergil and maddiganed resist my roots like an enforcer at times. Also im leaving evac out of this because we're talking a duel to the death here. We have similar BD to you, its only one level of a color up, we don't have 8-9k hp like soldiers do and no tms, etc jesus its been pointed out on this thread about 2 or 3 times i shouldnt have to repeat it.
    A fixer in MKII armor is EXACTLY like everyone else out there. Same HP, AC and NCU bonus as everyone else. Thats what I meant. Also, no, maybe your HOTs won't outheal our nukes, but they aren't supposed to. They are supposed to make you last longer. Remember that you will blasting away with your highly damaging Manex or your quick Chem Mausser.

As for the 'we don't have TMS or 8-9K' then I suppose you mean dueling self buffed. When I'm self buffed don't you think my 5-6K HP will be nailed down by a 3K burst and 1K shots from the Manex? If I fight a self buffed crat or any other class, I never walk away with full HP, which is what you are acting like. Your gun does PLENTY of damage to keep up with our nukes. The Manex, the Hellspinner, the EQB -- all these weapon now have superior normal damage, just like nukes are supposed to have. The small crit mod makes nukes not unique at all. So I use LDI, doing 1K-2K damage in PvM or whatever the hell it does in PvP. Your Manex will be doing around the same, if not more. With, and I'm sorry to say, equal to or faster speed with you at full offense, and you don't run out of bullets.

Sorry, but with EQB capping 800 points below its max being 40% our health, HoTs won't even be enough to fully recover before the EQB hits again. EQB owns everyone, hands down. And you're horribly misinformed if you think that RK1's best doctors couldnt kill RK1's best fixers. Same goes with soldiers, theyve been admitting themselves they're having an easier time with fixers now, and for some reason you are missing that. If you haven't heard of the new burst rates soldiers have on two of their weapons, you've been sleeping under a rock.
    Yeah Stromm, I'm under a ****ing rock. Yeah ok. I still see fixers doing the same thing they always have, except with shield ripping nanos and AR buffs they get hit more. No **** if someone has 1500 AR they are going to hit you more then their 1K that they had before these buffs. But they still hit you far less then they hit everyone else.

Already i've proven that it is more likely than not a fixer will die vs an NT 1vs1, and also if you can't kill an MA...good lord you're doin something wrong with the state they're in these days.
    Probably, because GA has a much higher advantage against weapons then it does against nukes. As for a MA, a smart MA is not easy, and probably damn hard if I didn't have NS MKII. I crown, and they use a lesser heal, if I didn't have NS they would eat me up. With NS, yeah, I can take a MA most of the time. Especially in the state they are in at the moment. Point is still that a fixer is using that armor to evade weapons, and in order for the to counter nukes they have to max NR and run full defense. The 300 addition from GA will put your NR easily higher then a NT, which ask any of the ones you pointed out before will counter at LEAST half of my nukes with less NR then you.

ROFL. Yeah, you guys have a reason to target us out or in grid armor. The dude in black obtru, mk2 or the blue suit is an easy kill, let's get novice or neo and brag about it on the forums. The fact is if i even go in to snare you guys i'll have tons of people watching me ESPECIALLY soldiers and other rooters spamming their hotkeys for when im in disgrace period. Fixers can run fast, but with gsf on others it's proven that everyone pretty much has the same exact speed as us buffed. I've talked to frickin' docs who have 1.8k run speed what do you think, fixers have 2.3k run speed or something? Yet another reason why GSF and pretty much all outside buffs need to be self only. Weaknesses and strengths are ultimately contradicted by these. Show me a equally or self buffed fixer that has the same size HP bar as a doctor or a soldier that know's what the hell they're doin.
    Who bragged about getting neo or novice from this nuke? And where do you get it that a fixer is worried about AE snaring? Every fixer does it so easily that half the NW battle I'm snared in one spot. And pretty much everyone has the same run speed as you? Not when they are snared and/or rooted, and even if not my dark blue run speed is hardly the same as yours so you can get the edge just enough to bust out yet another snare. What are you saying that fixers can't get away cause everyone has GSF? Yeah right.

Obviously you do. There are drawbacks for all these things...CH...EQB...GAIV (as youve shown here)...Just like you point out to me there's drawbacks of you using AoE nukes with nullity on and reflect hitting you. You just don't know any of them.
    NO I DON'T! Whats the drawback on CH? The recharge time? Give me a break. The EQB, whats the drawback on that, the speed? Please, don't tell me thats a drawback. Its a attempt at balance, super damage, low speed. Too bad the damage far outweighs the speed. GAIV, the drawback? Nukes. Being able to get an advantage over more classes then you get disadvantages just doesn't seem like a drawback. What don't I know Stromm. What do you think that you know so much more than me. Sorry I can't stand in 2h0 waiting for someone to come knowing that I will have no problem getting out if the heat comes. I have to be EXTREMELY careful I don't get caught up cause I can't handle being ambushed, I'm dead in seconds if I get rushed.

Lastly, i NEVER EVER said 'GA isnt all that' you confuse me with 90% of the other fixers on the forums who just make up **** or use their 'community pride' as an excuse to get more love or things nerfed. It IS good, and thats a total account as to why using normal armor is hands down the stupidest thing a fixer could do in an NW battle. However the way you, habibus and others have described it in the past are so far from the truth it makes you look ignorant. Soon enough the nerf blinds threads will come rolling in and you'll see just exactly what the hell im talking about. People don't give a crap about anyone else on the forums unless they're the same profession. They're ready to piss in anyone else's corn flakes as much as they want until a blow is thrown their way. You make it sound like we can toggle walk on in 2ho and just ignore everyone just as long as there's not an NT there. Total bull****. That thought is SO 14.4.
    What the **** am I ignorant on? Tell me exactly what I am saying wrong about GA. It gives you an advantage more then anyone else from the get-go against all weapons, but is weak to nukes. The nerf blind threads are coming in, why? Because now mass battles give us a chance to use them. No, I do care about every other profession, and I try to understand the problems. But you can handle more bullets flying at you then any other profession, outside of a TMS soldier. But that soldier has a 1:20 or whatever time limit and you have what, 6 hours? I think that having a nuke that breaks though armor that gives 2K AC, 100 NCU, +150 HP, 150 to all evades, 20 damage mod, 50% resist to all roots and 2100! defense mod is more unbalanced then a nuke that can take it out. So back to the point of this thread, I say I'm not one of the NT's that want to take it out.

I wanted to add, I have no problem with Stromm, and I don't want this to get personal. I'll try the next post I make to leave as much cursing and yelling out, and try to just keep facts in the matter. The last thing I want is for someone that I like in-game to start hating me because of posts on this forum.

STFU

And ph33r my 250 nano resist! Oh, and I can't land a ql220 ma attack or ql200 bow special attack at a fixer, not even one wearing a ga1. How fun is that!

Fugly Colors too. Hah
    Apprentice Frakk // MA - Rk1 - Stuff - Quote
    Sunye // Doc - Rk1 - Quote
    Rookie Frakk2000 // MA - Rk2
    Freshman Frakked // Soldier - Rk2
    Apprentice Frakk2001 // Doc - Rk2

Frakk2000's guide to twinking -> link <-
    Adventures of Frakkman
    BondeLAN.org
    Overpowered since 15.0 - MA forever!

Nerf long posts!

oh and to Makyla.. this nuke is PvP only so why would the damage be reduced to half for.... PvP ?

Unless there are MOBs now wearing GA or something...

Originally posted by Novalia
    Nerf long posts!

oh and to Makyla.. this nuke is PvP only so why would the damage be reduced to half for.... PvP ?

Unless there are MOBs now wearing GA or something...
    Omg.... cant wait to try kill that q250 Unique Mob wearing grid GA9....

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast