Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NTs: please support GA nuke removal

Originally posted by SoloSAN
    Grid armor is THE MOST unbalanced PVP item in the game...
    NT's : every fixer you see using it.... NUKE THEM...

I am sick of having fixers attacking me and then having every single shot miss him................... its not good hitting for 900 a hit if you can acctaully hit people...

so please... all NT's make fixers pay ...

Theo.
    HAR HAR! It'll be my pleasure.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Hiredthug
    I dont know if im doing something wrong, but with 1k NR and at full def, in mass pvp i dont resist much but roots, snares and some doc debuffs. NT nukes almost always hit me, and they hit me for about 1000's for AoE's, thats not something to be complaining about.
    dont worry cause a hot will heal 1/3 of dmg kels does before we even recharge to cast next

besides if that is considered our best nuke 1k every 10 seconds is crap most my level have 8-9 k hp when fighting so i need 80-90 seconds with no heals on u to kill u with it

LOL

how much does ur hot heal in 1 minute and a half?

probbaly half that dmg and do u think for onsecond a nt can stand anywhere in one place in ne fight for 1:30 ?????

not even close but with out a nt nailing ur with new nanos u can

so let us just get rid fo that nano shall we?
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Originally posted by Hiredthug
    I dont know if im doing something wrong, but with 1k NR and at full def, in mass pvp i dont resist much but roots, snares and some doc debuffs. NT nukes almost always hit me, and they hit me for about 1000's for AoE's, thats not something to be complaining about.
    You really must be doing something wrong. Or maybe you're just unlucky. Its a roll, and if you get the short end of the stick every time (possible, not probable) you will get hit every time.

Hehehehe

You actually think FunCom has any concept of game balance? They can't figure it out how to balance it within the grey areas so they slowly eliminate them one by one and make everything black and white.

Wait til Docs get a debuff that only works on Traders and makes their deprive/plunder do nothing at all....

Wait til MAs get a nano that only works on Docs and disables their ability to heal...

Wait til MPs get a nano that only works on MAs and doesn't let them perform any special attacks....

Wait til Fixers get a nano that only works on Enforcers and disables their mongo ability....

Wait til Enforcers get a nano that only works on NTs and prevents them from using any nano involving matter creation.....

...you watch....this game will become more cut and dried and with their hearts set on tweaking crowd control to the unattainable state of functionality, it will soon become a episode of "which profession's do they have? ok...get x, x, x of this profession here. What? they changed? Crap...ok...if you are x, x, x, profession, PLEASE LEAVE SO WE CAN GET PEOPLE IN THAT CAN DO SOMETHING. What? x and x are caught in the "Server Lost" link-death loop? Gah...."

It is sickening to see it and my apologies to you Makyla for using one of them nukes on you in the Red raid (sorry...ya killed me too many times, I just had to get back at ya.....hehehe). I'd gladly trade every nuke in the GA-Fixer nuke line for an update to Last Word....
    .: Naraya :.

I got an idea. Get rid of those nukes AND get rid of GA

Fixers still would be a good prof and then they couldn't whine about NTs killing them.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Slighthand
    Everyplayer should be given a GAIV fixer in startup that lasts 1 week so they can learn what the hell they are talking about before they open their pie-holes about balance involving that profession.

Originally posted by Insida
    Garbage Armor MKVI
    In Mass PvP the only reason I wear it is because I get some bonus from it like 100 NCU, 20DmgBuff, +300NR and its pretty simple to wear. Other than that, its total crap. Mass PvP is all about specials and nuke, and that stuff hit right through. Now specials refresh faster since a couple patches ago so I get my ass kicked more than ever and faster also. Not to mention my armor is pretty much alway OverEquipped because traiders drain me ALL the time with Divest. So forget that 2100 All Def its just good in 1on1. I usually got 1040 Alldef and 1000 AC when Im in mass pvp.. do you have any idea how crappy this protection is? Im not even talking about the new NT anti GA nuke, its sick...

Before you reply make sure you got intelligent comment to make and you tested Grid Armor MkVI in Mass PvP. I hate when theres a newbie with no PvP experience replying with some hate threat on how badly he got owned by a fixer.
    insida .. why do you care?.. you only run up to 75% zones and makes em not avaible to use the nuke anyway.. ;P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

And As for the Removal.. i dont support it im afraid.. Fixers can always use armor, all i hear is how the GA is crappy anyway so they beat two flies in one if they go armor. i mean.. How bad can being hit by 5 dmg be?...
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Hajkster
    And As for the Removal.. i dont support it im afraid.. Fixers can always use armor, all i hear is how the GA is crappy anyway so they beat two flies in one if they go armor. i mean.. How bad can being hit by 5 dmg be?...
    Me either.

Originally posted by Insida
    I cant even kill one MA if theres someone healing him....

Wow, U cant EVEN kill one MA if theres SOMEONE healing him?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop your whining pls

Uglyy 197 MA
    Uglyy:
    Opifex MA Legend
    Born 1. October 2001
    Armor setup

This thread was a bad idea to begin with, sadly majority of the people are not moving towards interesting gameplay but towards a 3 click death.
    Most here do talk about things they simply dont know about, there have been to many threads on this already and obviously ascessing information is not the strong suit of the critics as they redundantly repeat solutions that do not work.
    Really for any of you GA fixers, simply don't pvp if you dont like someone who can click an icon 3 times and kill you.
    Yes you loose out on a part of the game, but enjoy the rest till your bored of it.

GL
    Alantria 203 Fixer Squad commander/Recruiter of Eternal Fury

Another thread like this?

To Insida:

"Fixers are almost never facing one player at a time because were targeted first for some reason, maybe its our snares or maybe its the hate everyone got because we roxxor their boxxor one on one, like I do in cam."

Or perhaps it is because they have grown so overconfident about their GA IV that they are accustomed to just run middle of 10 players and shrug off all the attacks while standing at middle?

Oh and you are about NEVER targeted by me. Why? Because its most of the time MISS MISS MISS MISS hit 600 MISS MISS and this with 1200 ATT rate Agent...

And because if I stay open over 20 sec I am DEAD DEAD DEAD. As you can see with that hit/miss ratio, the fight against you is going to take lot more than 20 sec, so no, I let you run past my concealed position, not even trying to kill you guys anymore (unless there are several others also).

So you could say that GA IV draws death near (some professions) but it also makes it stay at bay (ie some other professions dont even bother attacking you anymore).

Zarch and da chars, current "main" is Daquis ~180 Agent

Originally posted by Intrepid

Fixers still would be a good prof and then they couldn't whine about NTs killing them.
    lol look i agree some of what fixers are saying here is a crock but that last line is an even bigger crock of ****.

w/o grid armor fixers would lose their pvp ability entirely except for 1v1 against the NT and crat. any fixer going normal armor in mass pvp is out of their mind. also i still don't get why people dont understand the fixers would be the first target if people saw us out of grid armor - we have no full healing or tms, it would just be a fast title kill and that seems to be all that people look for in pvp these days.

Since you seem to be the professor of balance here to go out and say something about a prof totally opposite of your let's hear your genius reasoning about how we would still be good in NW battles without grid armor on.

Sorry, just tired of other professions saying they know whats best for fixers better than the fixers themselves.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by SoloSAN
    Grid armor is THE MOST unbalanced PVP item in the game...
    NT's : every fixer you see using it.... NUKE THEM...

I am sick of having fixers attacking me and then having every single shot miss him................... its not good hitting for 900 a hit if you can acctaully hit people...

so please... all NT's make fixers pay ...

Theo.
    Theo...Theo....hmm

Theoedn? You mean, the soldier who ran up to me with a nova flow after his flashpoint last week in mmd and expected to win?? lol! class act mate! isn't surprising to me at all someone new to pvp would go and make a post like that.

P.S. Fingers, Coldstrike is a soldier, not a fixer....

".. How bad can being hit by 5 dmg be?... "

Not bad, but it's bad when you can't resist any blinds, still get hit by normal nukes and full auto's. I still don't support the removal of the ga nuke either.

"yet you complain that in mass pvp u are first target and get killed by specials and nukes that rip thru GA? well specials do hit EVRYONE , maybe i got 3k AC and 1k HP more but still ALL OTHER professions do have to take regular hits too !!! " - Punkbum

A trader is whining?? NO way...no way... thats right, the specials do 3/4 less to you in effect, a 'typical' full auto on you would be like a regular full auto on a fixer in grid armor, lol.

I don't think its so much ppl are complaining about specials, punkbum, but rather the fact that people say we're invincible to ranged and melee attacks. This thread has nothing to do with special attacks, just the GA nuke and people like to repeat the same arguments on different threads.

I still am boggled as to why people complain about regular hits missing us. The only people who it makes sense to whine from is enforcers i suppose because their regular attacks do as much as an aimed shot or a burst. shamey shamey, they have trouble with 1 profession instead of 0 regular damage not comin from a QB or PR is so nerfed these days youd think it was just to tick folks off. pvp is now specials or nothing. And even then, tubia(200 doc) is able to shrug off anti-CH nano and specials out of a horde of clanners and still make it to the whompa in 2ho, resisting roots and all that other good stuff. No need to even mention regular damage here. I find it comical, docs must love fixers seeing as though we're the nerf membrane for them. As for us evac'ing from all that stuff, ill leave it up to the real pvp'ers to figure it out than trade goods with the bandwagon.

We aren't cheap at all, you guys just suck. For every pvp-oriented prof that whines ill find an individual or two of the same prof that thinks differently on us
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Slighthand
    Originally posted by Stromm

w/o grid armor fixers would lose their pvp ability entirely except for 1v1 against the NT and crat.
    NTs still kick the ever-loving crap out of us in regular armor as well.

Originally posted by Slighthand

NTs still kick the ever-loving crap out of us in regular armor as well.
    You use MKII armor, max NR, our nukes do the same thing to you as they do to everyone else. Our guns would do less damage and you would have 2 hots keeping you alive, as well as run speed and crowd control to use hit and run tactics.

This nuke is overpowering to grid armor fixers. The reason fixers are usually so weak against nukes is they drop AC and HP for defense. If you take GA away and wear strong AC armor or MKII with more HP, we wouldnt' kick the crap out of you no more then any other profession that has lower HP.

Slighthand
    Originally posted by Piercingevil

You use MKII armor, max NR, our nukes do the same thing to you as they do to everyone else. Our guns would do less damage and you would have 2 hots keeping you alive, as well as run speed and crowd control to use hit and run tactics.
    Really? No ****? Like I hadn't done extensive testing before I opened my pie-hole like most other people.

I used MKII. I used two HoTs. I used all gen debuffs, tactics and weaponry available to a fixer. Guess what!? Every time I fought a like level NT, I was dead by the time they were at 50% health.

Don't give me this crap.

So I'll repeat my statement for the foolish. NTs KICK THE EVERLOVING CRAP OUT OF FIXERS...GA or NO GA.

Without GA fixers are soldiers without TMS, Enforcers with less damage and less HP, Docs without healing, Traders without debuffs, etc etc.

But I won't try to explain since you don't care about the truth. You care about one thing only, defending your position however full of crap it may be.

Really? No ****? Like I hadn't done extensive testing before I opened my pie-hole like most other people.

I used MKII. I used two HoTs. I used all gen debuffs, tactics and weaponry available to a fixer. Guess what!? Every time I fought a like level NT, I was dead by the time they were at 50% health.

Don't give me this crap.

So I'll repeat my statement for the foolish. NTs KICK THE EVERLOVING CRAP OUT OF FIXERS...GA or NO GA.

Without GA fixers are soldiers without TMS, Enforcers with less damage and less HP, Docs without healing, Traders without debuffs, etc etc.

But I won't try to explain since you don't care about the truth. You care about one thing only, defending your position however full of crap it may be.
    So NT's beat you. Whats the big deal? Are you SUPPOSED to own NTs? Oh I see, you want great evades to nullify regular attacks and you also want to be immune to nukes.

Yeah right, go stick your head in a furnace.

kthxbye.

Ok... so? Traders, Doctors and Enforcers (to name a few) kick the, and I quote, 'everloving crap out of' NT's.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Intrepid

LMAO, man I;d love to see the expression of some poeple if this anti-NT thing turned into GAs being removed.

BUMP
    Mains:
    Alpha(NT)|Cent(Enf)|Bio(Doc)
    Twinks:
    Straight(Trd)|Infekted(Trd)|Infekted MKII(Trd)|Betty(MP)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast