Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NTs: please support GA nuke removal

Originally posted by Insida
    yea the normal anti fixer nuke arent THAT scary its the ql165 and ql 195, those things are deadly. 1500 PvP damage every 3seconds coming from ONE guy Fixers are almost never facing one player at a time because were targeted first for some reason, maybe its our snares or maybe its the hate everyone got because we roxxor their boxxor one on one, like I do in cam

id love to take only 1500 dmg a shot

as it stands now alphas get me to 1/3 - 1/4 instantly

grow up i saw devinecross hit u in camelot with 5 anti fixer nukes u of course were using game mechanics as usual to try and get people to fight u where they cant cast or special she was smart enuff to stay in door where she could cast but u of course then used the line of sight bug took off your ga healed up and came back at her she then kicked ur ass with ief and shotty which u then just evaced

so lets examine ur statement i have 6500ish hp with all equipment and all buffs

6500 devided by 1500 = 4 x's 3 seconds = 12 seconds thats aprroximately 8-9 seconds longer then i last now one alpha one crit i am dead

STOP UR CRYINGH ALREADY

and btw stop wuss fighting and using walls and poor game mechanics to pick people off in camelot get a pair and fight
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

I just cant wait till another profession (like the agent or so) gets a special attack that can kill the NTs in 6-12 secs flat... THEN we will hear the NTs cry nerf.
    Ginn/Decky

I tought Agents already did that..?

Trade the NTs GA nuke for a meaningful across-the-board reduction on NR on all their current nukes.

By meaningful, I mean drop it by 33-50%.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin
    Trade the NTs GA nuke for a meaningful across-the-board reduction on NR on all their current nukes.

By meaningful, I mean drop it by 33-50%.
    I'd do that trade in a heartbeat.
    nifertu

Originally posted by Ginn
    I just cant wait till another profession (like the agent or so) gets a special attack that can kill the NTs in 6-12 secs flat... THEN we will hear the NTs cry nerf.

LOL Like this isn't already in place

Originally posted by Ginn
    HMm already a bunch of classes have done that to me in the current game dynamics...from soldiers to MAs to enforcers. Once so fast never even got NUllity up.

You obvoiusly havent played a NT and seen how really fast they can die.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

As for the fixers whine. Yeah the nuke is heavy handed....but funcom said this is they way they are going to change PVP. Rock paper etc. I dont think it will change guys because there is bonuses to wearing GA and there is negatives....and this is a big negative to all the geewhiz factor of how really nice GA4 is.

Finally as the dust settles a bit since its introduction let make me some pointers today. Coldstrike wearing MK2 instead of his GA lived for a long time. sprinting around the battlefield. He must have been fully implant nano resist and on full defence I couldnt root him blind or land a normal nuke on him....I could land the the Fixer nuke but what it disables hits hot and does 2 damage. I eventually gave up on nuking him and just went back to AOEing.

If you want to PVP and you know there is going to a NT there then your choice to wear normal armor or GA. If you risk it and there is a NT there Evac. If not face the consequences.....not funcom or a Nts fault you chose to wear it in a known disadvantage situation. Thats why its called strategy. Use it in PVp when you know there is no class that ruins your day mp/trader/Nt.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

now you can run to the zone like every one else instead of hitting your safety button
    Elitemedic Rimor Doctor

Everybody should use NanoShutdown

Originally posted by besheba
    sure ill support it if
    they remove
    deprives ransacks nano shutdown init slows dominate lines snares all roots specials heals sheilds dimachs crits hots ........
    get my point?
    I think Funcom should allow other professions like Traders and Doctors to use Nanoshutdown. Better yet, put out a Symbiograft Nanoshutdown so every profession can sock it to the NTs.

Originally posted by Piercingevil
    Dont' you agree that the regular lines of nanos are easily countered with max and implanted NR and the NR bonus from GA?
    Hmm, actually no Piercingevil. The fact is, deprive will land about 50% assuming the trader isnt exploiting. If they are, then its 100%.

Now, Arg has the max NR you can get on a MKIV fixer. I've fought about every high end trader in the game (cept the omni ones) and every one of them is about the same story.

Once you get the first deprive on us, its all down hill from there. Reason being, depriving brings it to 75% effective. That lowers nano resistance because the armor is less effective.

Thus, plunder is a matter of 7.5 seconds away.

Versus MP's, it all depends. To even THINK about fighting an MP I have to be in the 1/4 agg area, now it could go "OK" for me for a bit, but eventually the NS will hit.

To be 1/4 agg and be effective, I have to shelf the manex and pull out the MCS. MCS has a nice burst recharge but even the fastest fixer with 1/4 agg will be 1.6 at best with mcs at 1/4 agg. Meaning, an MP heal pet can over come your damage no problem, especially with the new and improved crit nerfage.

Thus, in the end, you get NSD, you get dead.

NT's are pretty simple. Catch them fighting someone else, alpha strike them when they are 1/2 life, or just hang it up. Fixer looses. This was the case before the newly dubbed "GM Nano" was given to NT's. Now its just plain silly.

Enforcer, will KILL me. period. Their attack rating is unreal. MKIV doesn't have a ghosts chance in hell of defending versus an enforcer who is well equipped for any length of time. My only chance is to go full def, with an MCS and run the enforcer out of nano. If I can do that, he/she is having a bad day. So, versus an atrox enforcer, chances are about 80% I'll loose. Versus solitus, I can just hang it up.
    Last edited by Argulace; Dec 12th, 2002 at 18:42:36.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Wink

Is Grid Armor considered polymorph? If not I would go into Mass PvP as a leet :P. Is it me or did anyone ever picture the fixer profession as uber tanks? Also lol even with these nukes you wont be as gimped like you were back in the day. So many people went fixer after their love patch that they have come accustomed to this uberness and dont want to lose one drop of it :P. Be grateful that you can atleast survive somewhat well in PvP unlike what you used to be about 7-8 months ago. Just my 2 cents.
    Proud Member of Legion
    Florisha - Setup
    Soulpowa - Setup
    "Sweet jehosephat that's the biggest can opener I've ever seen" - Fugglor

Actually NTs die freeaking fast as it is. Simple fact not one NT wanna duel in whine or hope bar, because theres no way to root me and run outta range. And they die in one alpha, almost each time, AS,fling,burst,FA = reclaim. Totally different from something i cant hit at all, even if i think i found something
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK

Hmm, actually no Piercingevil. The fact is, deprive will land about 50% assuming the trader isnt exploiting. If they are, then its 100%.

Now, Arg has the max NR you can get on a MKIV fixer. I've fought about every high end trader in the game (cept the omni ones) and every one of them is about the same story.

Once you get the first deprive on us, its all down hill from there. Reason being, depriving brings it to 75% effective. That lowers nano resistance because the armor is less effective.

Thus, plunder is a matter of 7.5 seconds away.

Versus MP's, it all depends. To even THINK about fighting an MP I have to be in the 1/4 agg area, now it could go "OK" for me for a bit, but eventually the NS will hit.

To be 1/4 agg and be effective, I have to shelf the manex and pull out the MCS. MCS has a nice burst recharge but even the fastest fixer with 1/4 agg will be 1.6 at best with mcs at 1/4 agg. Meaning, an MP heal pet can over come your damage no problem, especially with the new and improved crit nerfage.

Thus, in the end, you get NSD, you get dead.

NT's are pretty simple. Catch them fighting someone else, alpha strike them when they are 1/2 life, or just hang it up. Fixer looses. This was the case before the newly dubbed "GM Nano" was given to NT's. Now its just plain silly.

Enforcer, will KILL me. period. Their attack rating is unreal. MKIV doesn't have a ghosts chance in hell of defending versus an enforcer who is well equipped for any length of time. My only chance is to go full def, with an MCS and run the enforcer out of nano. If I can do that, he/she is having a bad day. So, versus an atrox enforcer, chances are about 80% I'll loose. Versus solitus, I can just hang it up.
    Wish I could have gotten to you before you wrote all that, I meant NT nukes :P

Because our 110% NR nukes get countered all the time. Raging enfocers, high NR docs, etc. etc.

So if a base of say, 800NR you have at 200 (or more) will give you around the same NR I have. Meaning you will counter 7/10 nukes I throw at you. Add in the +300 NR from grid armor, and you running full defense means I won't have a shot against you.

As for your line with enforcers, I'll try to get a hold of enforcers that are around 200 to post in these boards. I have seen tons of them chasing a fixer all over the place trying to take them down, and the fixer never dies. But with the new buffs who knows, it does seem that with the new weapons and rage working, not many can take down a well equipped enforcer.

But with ~1100 NR thats enough to counter all of my nukes for sure, as well as tons of others, certainly NS, plunder, etc. Thats why this was put into place. If your HOT heals regular damage from most folks, and the only thing that can get through is specials, and you counter ever nuke and debuff most of the time, your pretty godlike. Therefore they put a sure thing in for one of the classes.

Most of the post from NT's that say it was easy to kill a fixer before never fought a 200 fixer with max NR. And if they did the fixer was either a) at full agg, not full def, or b) before NR was fixed. Now that NR means a damn, a GAIV fixer at full defense with max NR will counter most of my nukes and their HOT will keep them at full health until I run out of nano.

I think I'm repeating myself a lot but I just want to make sure its understood that having 1100ish NR is a great feat, and only a few classes can come close to having it. Those that do realize that they will counter most of everything. Pomy and um, name slips my mind at the moment, go on and on about how traders cant deprive them. Enfocers go on and on the same way. Fixers with the same NR will have the same thing, the ability to not get hit by NF's anywhere near anyone else. Thats why this nuke is in.

gonna say a really bad word

"assume"

Your doing way too much of it Piercing.

test it with stromm. test it with hunter06.

believe me, 1100 NR is not what you think it is.

Now, maybe your confusing me with the 1500+ NR of an enforcer, thats a problem. 1100, is just a speed bump, 1500 is a road block with tire shredders.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Well only NTs got a high chance to kill you, enfos do well too... Well MPs, there arent a lot left and traders own anyone and then again u can allways evac or run away with 1.4k runspeed...

You have the best solo pvm capabilities ingame HoT, evade buffs, GA, green SMG skill and if it gets too hot u can evac and save in a city, and be back where u were 3 minutes later with fixer grid. Now any prof would like to come even near that in pvm.

yet you complain that in mass pvp u are first target and get killed by specials and nukes that rip thru GA? well specials do hit EVRYONE , maybe i got 3k AC and 1k HP more but still ALL OTHER professions do have to take regular hits too !!!

After all its not that bad for fixers imho and now NTs can kill u by disabling ur Evac ? well a deprive/ransack/NS does disable TMS/Nullity/heals/mongo/rage/pets ... its all fair. Stop crying allready plz.

My 2 cents,
    kthxbye
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

Give us some real nukes and yes, i'll sign to remove the GA nuke
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK
    gonna say a really bad word

"assume"

Your doing way too much of it Piercing.

test it with stromm. test it with hunter06.

believe me, 1100 NR is not what you think it is.

Now, maybe your confusing me with the 1500+ NR of an enforcer, thats a problem. 1100, is just a speed bump, 1500 is a road block with tire shredders.
    Well I have about 850 and I counter most NT nukes.

Grid armor is THE MOST unbalanced PVP item in the game...
    NT's : every fixer you see using it.... NUKE THEM...

I am sick of having fixers attacking me and then having every single shot miss him................... its not good hitting for 900 a hit if you can acctaully hit people...

so please... all NT's make fixers pay ...

Theo.

I dont know if im doing something wrong, but with 1k NR and at full def, in mass pvp i dont resist much but roots, snares and some doc debuffs. NT nukes almost always hit me, and they hit me for about 1000's for AoE's, thats not something to be complaining about.
    Novice Thug Hiredthug Life - Fixer.
    Apprentice Cyrus Enragedthug McCloud - Enforcer.

Storm

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast