Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NTs: please support GA nuke removal

1500 damage every 3 second with a Stun is too much. Even an agent getting alpha'ed by a lv200 Soldier using a Supernova or Flashpoint last longer than a fixer being nuked by anti fixer nukes. Just reduce the damage a bit. I fought a lv 180 NT using the ql100 nano sold in shop, he owned me.

Wear Decranum, NR will go up to 10K %

Isnt this argument getting abit old. So we can kill 1 preofession fast, whilst most other porffs have a hard time killing this one proff. We on the other hand, can pretty mush forget about killing anone lese, since we have NO HP, are the most vunerable class to debuffs and dont have any good secondary atack skills.

Komodo, I never seen you in a PvP zone. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT PVP AND ANTI FIXER NUKE?

I know about them both, since A) Im a NT and have tested the anti GA nukes, and yes I PvP, just because you dont se me doest mean that Im not doing it, so that argumen is kinda childish.

Also I have a GA wearing Fixer, and Ive been subjected to the anti GA nuke. Personally I even like it as a fixer, since I have to think more now when PvPing.

and mr. Im the uber PvP d00d and decide who can post or not (Insida) Komodo, my guild is a peace loving guild, and that is why 90% of our memebrs dont participate in PvP. I presonally like to PvP and do it, but my guild doesnt. And just because of our beleives and policies you have NO right to mock our oppininons.

I have no idea if your just a retard or 12 years old, but I find your argument pretty irrelevant.

Originally posted by Halestorm
    Isnt this argument getting abit old. So we can kill 1 preofession fast, whilst most other porffs have a hard time killing this one proff. We on the other hand, can pretty mush forget about killing anone lese, since we have NO HP, are the most vunerable class to debuffs and dont have any good secondary atack skills.
    Well, the HP thing really is a breed issue, not an NT issue so much. A lot of profs have dark blue body dev. My HPs hover around 7.6k+ self buffed so as I said, its a nanomage thing, not an NT thing.

ok that is a valid point, Im a nanomage so I took that as a example. Let me refraise then:

Low defence skills overall. Dark dark evades, somewhat low HP, vunerability to debuffs, and no way to buff our primary offence capabilitys.

Originally posted by Insida
    Garbage Armor MKVI
    In Mass PvP the only reason I wear it is because I get some bonus from it like 100 NCU, 20DmgBuff, +300NR and its pretty simple to wear. Other than that, its total crap. Mass PvP is all about specials and nuke, and that stuff hit right through. Now specials refresh faster since a couple patches ago so I get my ass kicked more than ever and faster also. Not to mention my armor is pretty much alway OverEquipped because traiders drain me ALL the time with Divest. So forget that 2100 All Def its just good in 1on1. I usually got 1040 Alldef and 1000 AC when Im in mass pvp.. do you have any idea how crappy this protection is? Im not even talking about the new NT anti GA nuke, its sick...

Before you reply make sure you got intelligent comment to make and you tested Grid Armor MkVI in Mass PvP. I hate when theres a newbie with no PvP experience replying with some hate threat on how badly he got owned by a fixer.

Hrm... so... since only like. 5% of the PLANET has ga4, and has mass pvp'd, only that 4% is able to make comments on it? interesting.

I was fortunate enough to play NW beta. I had a lvl 200 GA4 fixer.

Smurf suits rock. Even in Mass pvp I was kicking ass. I took down an ENTIRE TEAM ( they had no NT or trader or MP with them ) And I killed an entire 6 man team. on my own.

those who say smurf suits arent uber, are delusional.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

I cant even kill one MA if theres someone healing him, so explain me how you killed an entire team. I want some details. How you did it, names and their level.

Halestorm,
    Sorry if I mispelled your name. I thought your name was Komodo. And maybe you play on Rk2, didnt thought about that, but if you play on Rk1, you personal experience mean nothing because you know nothing beside the little test you did which has nothing to do with the current situation Fixers are facing in mass pvp where they are targetted by more than one player and one of them is a NT. When Im talking about the new anti fixer nuke, its related to mass pvp.
    Last edited by Insida; Dec 11th, 2002 at 16:34:41.

This is what I hear from experienced PvP'ist NT about the GA anti fixer nuke: Its too powerfull and not needed (almost 90% of the time)

This is what I heard from the newbie NT with almost no PvP experience who just wanna pwnz without any effort: NT suck, we need to kill ppl, I die too fast, fixer are godz.. (other crap like that)

actually if your an engie or a nano nt and you forgot to cast NS you are dead in one alpha (if the alpha is lucky) thats not even 3 seconds, more like 1-2
    Infamine 200 soljah

Garbage Armor MKVI
    In Mass PvP the only reason I wear it is because I get some bonus from it like 100 NCU, 20DmgBuff, +300NR and its pretty simple to wear. Other than that, its total crap. Mass PvP is all about specials and nuke, and that stuff hit right through. Now specials refresh faster since a couple patches ago so I get my ass kicked more than ever and faster also. Not to mention my armor is pretty much alway OverEquipped because traiders drain me ALL the time with Divest. So forget that 2100 All Def its just good in 1on1. I usually got 1040 Alldef and 1000 AC when Im in mass pvp.. do you have any idea how crappy this protection is? Im not even talking about the new NT anti GA nuke, its sick...

Before you reply make sure you got intelligent comment to make and you tested Grid Armor MkVI in Mass PvP. I hate when theres a newbie with no PvP experience replying with some hate threat on how badly he got owned by a fixer.
    Lmao

This is what I hear from experienced PvP'ist NT about the GA anti fixer nuke: Its too powerfull and not needed (almost 90% of the time)

This is what I heard from the newbie NT with almost no PvP experience who just wanna pwnz without any effort: NT suck, we need to kill ppl, I die too fast, fixer are godz.. (other crap like that)
    I never said I wanted to roxor anyones boxor or what ever you called it. And my little test = fights in the arena, fights in NW both defending and attackin, BOTH as my NT and my GA fixer, so thank you very much I know what Im talking about. In ga I can kill some proffs faaast, but get killed as fast by others, It adds more strategy in where and who to fight. Ok Admittebly its stupid that a fight will only last for a few seconds, since FC is aiming at longer fights, but thats a design flaw.

Also We NTs NEVER asked for a nuke like this. We asked for some fixes to make our profession function in general, not a 1% imrpovement in a small area of PvP. Im still waiting for a real fix, and Id trade the anti GA nuke straight up for a good fix, but stop crying for nerf already.

And yes my name is Halestorm, and I play on RK2. I bet your abit frustrated ATM, and you've just gotten killed or something since your acting kinda irrationally and well hate to say it foolish.

Guys didnt you hear from CZ ? The post is in the fixer forums i dont have the link right now.

Fixers are supposed to take the mind of NTs area nukes and let them fixer nuke us so the others can live ????

NTs

Area nukers and fixer killers !!! Lmao

Anyway thats how now are 2 proffessions are described.

In general i don't really care cause i can wine and complain all day will do me no good. I just run from NTs thats about it. NTs and traders if they start targeting i just turn the other way or try to evac there is no other way now and i dont even try to kill them. Only if they targeting someone else.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

Im simply saying that an anti fixer nuke is totally unfair. No Im not mad. No I didnt get killed.

well atleast you guys are fast,when ever I se a trader/MP I try to run, but with my dark blue run speed im often toast

Like I said before, if a 200 fixer with GA MKIV maxxes NR and implants it, our 110% NR nukes won't land. Sorry, fixers are pretty untouchable with max NR. Who can take them down? Traders, if they land the divest. NT's won't. MP's won't. All the professions which miss them all the time won't, because after alpha the HOT will bring them back in the game.

Honestly, I think its should stay just the way it is. This nuke is less unbalanced then GAMKIV is to most of fixers opposition.

And I think I've shown you already Insida that the low level nuke doesn't kill you in 3 shots, not even close. I'm using the QL 140 one and it will take me 6-8 shots to take you down, if you standing right in front of me. And I've also shown you that because you are lower level I can easily take you down with IEF. But at 200 when your NR is maxxed and implanted (and if you dont' have GA MKIV) IEF won't land, LDI wont land, my shotgun sure as hell won't land. 5% NR nukes will though.

yea the normal anti fixer nuke arent THAT scary its the ql165 and ql 195, those things are deadly. 1500 PvP damage every 3seconds coming from ONE guy Fixers are almost never facing one player at a time because were targeted first for some reason, maybe its our snares or maybe its the hate everyone got because we roxxor their boxxor one on one, like I do in cam
    Last edited by Insida; Dec 11th, 2002 at 22:09:47.

Originally posted by Vergil
    I would GLADLY exchange this line of nukes for a normal nuke with a NR modifier that can hit Raging enfs and Mega Mobs.

I've said it before, I like the new Anti GA nukes, but would prefer to be 20% more effective against everyone than 200% more effective vs 1 prof

And therein lies the enigma. I think, there must I HOPE be something in the works to make this nano line something other than a blatent GM capabillity given to average players.

Fact is: NT's already stood a VERY high chance of killing a MKIV Fixer. BEFORE this nuke line.

It makes absolutely no sence, something is missing. It has to be. I will not sit here and believe FC would actually do something like this, without first thinking through the situation.

It used to be that a fixer who used really good tactics and had a LOT of open space to deal with, could give an NT a run for his/her money. That is literally nolonger the case.

For a fixer to win, they must be outside buffed to the gills and the NT has to be Divest/Plundered both with advanced. NSD also gives the fixer a win, unfortunately, none of these nano's are something we can call down from the gods of AO, such as the NT > Fixer nuke.

AT ABSOLUTE MINIMUM, the damage on these things has GOT to come down to a reasonable level, otherwise I anticipate a change in fixers, such as a possible -init value placed in snares or something.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Dont' you agree that the regular lines of nanos are easily countered with max and implanted NR and the NR bonus from GA?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast