Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NTs: please support GA nuke removal

NTs: please support GA nuke removal

I've chatted w/ many NTs and have gotten many "yea its too unfair" and "yea i cant believe it either" responces regarding the grid armor nuke line of nanos just introduced into the game. Please help drive a message to funcom by not using these nanos against fixers..

also, for other professions, please delete these nanos if you should come across them in loot.

the damage they inflict is FAR too much (its like the dmg isnt halved). and having profession specific target nanos is not cool either. its driving our two professions apart, fixers are beginning to hate NTs. and since hate is not good and love is, please let us love you again by not using this unfair tool.

kthxbye

Hey.. youre a fixer, right?

... just wondering...
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

sure ill support it if

they remove

deprives ransacks nano shutdown init slows dominate lines snares all roots specials heals sheilds dimachs crits hots ........

get my point?

as a nano mage nt i feel as u do against a nt with a decent ql of this nano i feel this way every day all the time i die in 3 or 4 shots every time and i have no evac only a sheild that roots me and lets longer roots get thru a fixer atleast can evac

stop crying

i like fixers i like buffing fixers i like getting buffed by fixers

i dont like fixers who had for a long time the ability to fight 4 or 5 or 6 players at once and not die, all of the sudden complain when they are subject to dieing the same way others can

now please stop with all this "nerf the only way i can die stuff" you fixers are not making a strong case

i fought fixers scine with this nano and lost it is not garunteed

with all these fixewr grids and what not (was in there for first time other day and its cool) whats it take u 2 mins to be ne where on planet? so just evac already and head back in ur guns out range nukes ne way take advantage of it

and if u see a nt run the same way we do when we see qyite a few others
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

I would GLADLY exchange this line of nukes for a normal nuke with a NR modifier that can hit Raging enfs and Mega Mobs.

I've said it before, I like the new Anti GA nukes, but would prefer to be 20% more effective against everyone than 200% more effective vs 1 prof

Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Kinda like the new nukes, they scare away the annoying lil smurfs.
    See no reason to support such a thing.
    Time for whining and flaming fixers to arrive on this thread.

Originally posted by Vergil
    I would GLADLY exchange this line of nukes for a normal nuke with a NR modifier that can hit Raging enfs and Mega Mobs.

I've said it before, I like the new Anti GA nukes, but would prefer to be 20% more effective against everyone than 200% more effective vs 1 prof

Yeah I think its overpowered, but I think its less overpowered then GA MKIV, because these nukes only effect fixers.

As I showed Insida today, I can easily take him out without these nukes, but if you max NR and go full defense, a NT doesn't have a shot against you, a trader doesn't, then who does?

Mak, there is no hope... dont even bother. When they get nerfed, if ever, then we can watch them wine . Till the, log on your enf alt or make one and own them . And ga 4 doesnt make us gods, we still get effected by deprives and nano shutdown, but you nt's didnt really need this fixer killer nano to own us..
    Novice Thug Hiredthug Life - Fixer.
    Apprentice Cyrus Enragedthug McCloud - Enforcer.

Storm

Originally posted by Piercingevil

Yeah I think its overpowered, but I think its less overpowered then GA MKIV, because these nukes only effect fixers.

As I showed Insida today, I can easily take him out without these nukes, but if you max NR and go full defense, a NT doesn't have a shot against you, a trader doesn't, then who does?

Enfs
    ~Chris

Dual rod enfs!!!!! i wish
    Novice Thug Hiredthug Life - Fixer.
    Apprentice Cyrus Enragedthug McCloud - Enforcer.

Storm

First, you saying enforcers own fixers?

Second, you think NT's haven't been nerfed.

Want me to dig up Snarf's list again? Those may be outdated but they were nerfs we went through time and time again.

Will you shut up! NT's could always effectively kill a fixer at higher level anyway, nuke nuke bam dead smurf

Just not they do it faster, so what , NTs are your nemesis number one, others have to deal with it, why cant your half INVINCIBLE self cope with that?

Edit: lol at text size, you think he will get it?

Lmao the crying omni arena ganker... ok remove their nuke and remove the add all def 2k on GA4 that sounds fair to me
    Infamine 200 soljah

Yeah guys ... stop all the whining

Getting tired of it...

Garbage Armor MKVI
    In Mass PvP the only reason I wear it is because I get some bonus from it like 100 NCU, 20DmgBuff, +300NR and its pretty simple to wear. Other than that, its total crap. Mass PvP is all about specials and nuke, and that stuff hit right through. Now specials refresh faster since a couple patches ago so I get my ass kicked more than ever and faster also. Not to mention my armor is pretty much alway OverEquipped because traiders drain me ALL the time with Divest. So forget that 2100 All Def its just good in 1on1. I usually got 1040 Alldef and 1000 AC when Im in mass pvp.. do you have any idea how crappy this protection is? Im not even talking about the new NT anti GA nuke, its sick...

Before you reply make sure you got intelligent comment to make and you tested Grid Armor MkVI in Mass PvP. I hate when theres a newbie with no PvP experience replying with some hate threat on how badly he got owned by a fixer.

hehe dont mind if you remove it :P

Just give me nano resist debuff instead i'll be happy

lol, looks like all you smurfs bttr dust off your armor.

This makes me cry, but I agree with Besheba. If giving NTs this nuke which changes my tactics in no serious manner means that there won't be a serious GA nerf, I'm for it. C'mon guys, just remember we're not tanks and you'll do fine in tower PVP. Hell, I've been fighting in these battles for over a week and I have at least 12 credit kills and have only died once. Just remember that evac is your friend.
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

Insida it was sarcasm, i know GA isnt all that (even if it is a little but anyway), the point is, all professions insta run from others, always been always will.
    When you're a soldier its easy, you run from anything that heals, anything that drains, anything that has a weapon that normal hits for 3k and anything that you cant touch when they decide to go full def. Also you run from people with snares.
    So basically whats left is MPs, Engies and MAs (lately).
    If you get lucky you can take down other people only if theres enough dmg after your alpha to finish off the guy before he zones
    So basically im used to zone/run since they nerfed the hell out of specials and damage.
    If each time you see a NT you gotta evac whats the big deal, theres 10 other prof u can fight ....
    Infamine 200 soljah

Well at least now, fixers can get killed really fast as any other class. GA 4 isn't an immunity to dmgs for sure, it doesn't make you god, but when I see some friends of mine soloing ql250ish boss...
    That s not the point tho. Ga is great, not absolute. Work on your NR, ask a morph. Maybe lower a few the dmgs ( I dunno, I am not a smurf ), HoTs removed is for sure hurting enought

Senterio, the nuke is 5% NR.
    ~Chris

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast