Thread: Training in Tir Arena

Training in Tir Arena

Well, as they didnt make it hard enough to get to the arena, it is now possible to train an unkillable mob on someone.

I go to Tir arena because generally Omni ENT, MMD, Camelot, and 2H0 are really dead during my playtime. 90% of the time, I meet up with some cool clans over there, we have fair duels, I dont get ganked and everyone is cool with me being there. Because I wont gank if Im not ganked first.

But there is a new issue that has evolved, Field Commander Whickam is easily drawn into the arena and surrounding areas, making it impossible for Omni to be there.

I dont want to go afk to help my freakin child out with something, then come back and see that Magnem (lvl 92) crat has trained a mob on me resulting in my death and return way the hell back to Omni. This is the second time for this particular character, but he isnt the only one doing.

So guys, please stop for general PvP's sake, as arenas are almost the only place some of us can go due to lag.

I could care less if Im in Camelot and you train a mob on me, or if Im in a political zone, but if Im in a 75% zone afk, thats wrong, its childish, and its against the rules. And I hope all you *******s suffer consequences as it is a serious offense to train mobs.

Thanks
    Hirum
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

Grrrr

I was at Tir arena after the Sentinels came to Tir....apparently a clanner thought it would be funny to train a couple of the sentinel guards over...my lvl 25 arse was toast

Guess you guys gotta picknick in the lil houses next to the arena in which you can zone when you need to run

gonna be boring but when you're afk ... go afk in there

training mobs on someone in 75% is a bannable offense

The problem with that mob is that if you train him and zone, he will stand at the same place of where he was before you zoned. So its easy to place him next to the arena and he will guard it. He also hit very hard. Why is Tir packed with ql200 Guard+ and some other uber mobs while Omni got sucky little ql170~ guards without any uber guards?

Insida why does Ent Grid have 4 Captains guarding

thank god i was quick enought when i did my fixer quest
    but dying when you are on the NCP run aint fun! Athens has some guards yes but nothing like that!!
    Makes it very hard for low lvl fixers to complete their quest=( sucks imop
    220/26 and an army of alts
    so much to do, so little time to do it

Insida why does Ent Grid have 4 Captains guarding

thank god i was quick enought when i did my fixer quest
    but dying when you are on the NCP run aint fun! Athens has some guards yes but nothing like that!!
    Makes it very hard for low lvl fixers to complete their quest=( sucks imop

Yeah, but there are other ways of getting into ent for that particular quest. And they are not as heavily gaurded as the grid.

But I agree, thos mobs are way too tough, even if I would have seen it, I wouldnt have been able to make it to the little building because that ho hits for like 2500 a shot...

Originally posted by Insida
    The problem with that mob is that if you train him and zone, he will stand at the same place of where he was before you zoned. So its easy to place him next to the arena and he will guard it. He also hit very hard. Why is Tir packed with ql200 Guard+ and some other uber mobs while Omni got sucky little ql170~ guards without any uber guards?
    Maybe its Funcom's way of making the clanners feel better after losing their government and having their city occupied by the ICC for 2 months.

Originally posted by Insida
    Sorry man, I dont RP.
    Funny, i didn't see u complaining when it was the other way around...
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Originally posted by Jekyll

Funny, i didn't see u complaining when it was the other way around...

hahaa, nice one Very true also. Personally i think its kinda silly for an omni to be sitting in a clan controlled city and be suprised when some ticked off clanner decides to do something about it.
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

Originally posted by Abrikoosje
    Guess you guys gotta picknick in the lil houses next to the arena in which you can zone when you need to run

gonna be boring but when you're afk ... go afk in there
    Well, i'm lvl 25...I can take all of two steps toward the little houses before I die.....so it's pretty dangerous for me. Didn't know it was a bannable offense though, always good to know.

Hmmm...I dont think some of you understand..

I agree, its ballsy to sit in a clan controlled area yes, but this is the problem...and its not my rules but...

Training a mob on a player in a 75% zone is a bannable exploit

If It werent, I would surely disagree with it, but I would sit in the building, sure...

But it is an exploit, they should have never put that gaurd so close to the arena IMO, but I cant help that.

And if you clanners dont want me in your arena, you kill me, dont go get an unbeatable NPC to do it.

I like almost all the people that are at the arena, most clan members there are fair, and are not there to gank or disrupt arena PvP, which I feel should be handled different on a mature level, but as we can see we have children out there who disrupt this.

I cant help it that 90% of clan members are 13 years old, but for all of you that are fair and cool people, thanks, for all you preteens and stuff, meet me in MMD if you got problems, and train all those mobs on me, I could care less.

What % of omnis are 13+ yrs old Hirum ??? . I think ur a cool guy but id love to know where ur getting these statistics from

Originally posted by Hirum
    I cant help it that 90% of clan members are 13 years old, but for all of you that are fair and cool people, thanks, for all you preteens and stuff, meet me in MMD if you got problems, and train all those mobs on me, I could care less.
    This kind of statement has got to be the most uneducated, blatent, offensive statement made by anyone.

Yes, there are a lot of teens and pre-teens playing this game. However, you would be surprised how many 30 yr old babies there are.

I agree with your agrument above 100%, but when you make comments like those quoted here, I really wonder what you are trying to accomplish other than stooping to the level as the moronic NPC trainers.

Training is bannable. Anyone that uses this tactic should be banned, kick, put in front of a firing squad before kicked off the planet.

BTW.. I'm clan, haven't been in my teens for quite a while now and most clanners I know are >20. That's not to say that those >20 dont act like 13 yr olds.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Leave Wickham and Fisk standing at the arena. At all times.

Problem solved.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I guess i never understood the whole "13 year old" insult. This is a game. Kids play games. Isn't a 13 year old sposed to act like a 13 year old?