Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ancarim Sun Tan Lotion! W00t!

Cool Ancarim Sun Tan Lotion! W00t!

Now this is starting to get interesting!

I'm usually your dark, sombre, brooding mecha-type girl - but my mother's told me to get out and meet boys. I'll even settle for an Atrox as an understudy-boyfriend to limber up for the dating scene again - you know they don't work in bed or any other place you wanna take it - but they're great at bot-wrestling, and give nice warm bear-hugs!

But Sun Tan lotion - maybe this'll do the trick with my pale, grey, Opifex skin!?

(Don't tell me it doesn't work like the Atroxes).

Machyna,

Advisor to Red Sand?!

P.S They could do this relatively easily by coloring, saturating and darkening the original character textures... It's so... DOAXBV!

No my Dear. Sardunos thinks that Opifex women are the very best looking out there.
    -Sardunos-
    Nano-Technician

Squad Commander: The Forsaken

-Rotempiel-
    Shade
    (lvl 4)

Well my house boy, Paprika, is an atrox with a special omni-med enhancment, and he sure beats out the less organic methods of relaxation

heh...

It's not working, at least not for male opis, I have a char in test, went to try it out and big dissapointment, it didn't do anything, but the new shades and the oriental hat r0xx0r my b0xx0rz tho, and, be prepared, the new shades you say? 400k each, cool oriental hat you say? 450k, the only cheap thing is the tan, and it doesnt work lol.

The dude is in Hope, in the OP with the whompas, he's a hippy, dont talk to him
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

Re: heh...

Originally posted by Engydoggy
    be prepared, the new shades you say? 400k each, cool oriental hat you say? 450k, the only cheap thing is the tan, and it doesnt work lol.
    Not an issue :P
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Re: heh...

Originally posted by Engydoggy
    he's a hippy, dont talk to him

i... hate... hippies...
    Oryl - 143 Trox MA... Troxxoration(™) Get-up.

Talking Ancarim approved!

Of course it works!

The Sun Tan is tested and approved by Ancarim Iron Legion and it gives premium protection of dangerous UV radiation and ensure you a slow, but long lasting tan.

I wouldnt recomend anyone doing outdoor hunting without a bottle of Ancarim Sun Tan Lotion. If the Anun Tearers dont get you, the suns sure will!

See you at the next bikini contest!
    *Sponsored by Ancarim Sun Tan Lotion - Look good dieing*
    Phelsior
    ::Retired NT::
    Reactivated after 7 years O.o

Talking

COOL!!!!
    Is that why i see some toons running around with dark (brown or black color) facial and the body is white (light skin color) from neck down????

I want one... but i will put them all over my body instead of the face alone like them...

so if I get this thing and sit out in the sun for awhile and dont get an tan, I can sue you guys?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

What does the sunscreen do, if anything?

And jeebus these shades are expensive!!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

DOesnt seem to do squat. tested on solitus female, opifex male, and solitus female
    even tried with them taking off their helmet (not even with sunglasses, empty slot for head slot).
    nothing.
    at all.
    wtf.

I tried it, No difference...... But then again I am Black
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

hmm

meybe just for holding in hand at beachparty in SFH?

/Iobe

It appears that in order for the suntan lotion to work you must be in an out doors area. Also it must be during the day. Another thing: It doesn't work immediately.

Originally posted by Ratty
    Doesnt seem to do squat.
    sure it does.. it locks pharma tech for 10 mins.

Heheheh. ARG.
    I guess I'll hold onto it until I see someone figure out the trick (bug workaround) to making this work. An item to make players get a tanned fleshtone is a neato idea, I hope they get it working.

Originally posted by Rudeboyz's mom
    COOL!!!!
    Is that why i see some toons running around with dark (brown or black color) facial and the body is white (light skin color) from neck down????

I want one... but i will put them all over my body instead of the face alone like them...
    In your case I would recommend a bit more than only the lotion... how about an operation?
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Originally posted by X3 CloneWarrior
    It appears that in order for the suntan lotion to work you must be in an out doors area. Also it must be during the day. Another thing: It doesn't work immediately.
    Any idea how long it takes? I did all my testing outdoors and was very bright out, only waited 5 minutes though, does it take a long long time?

Originally posted by Ratty

Any idea how long it takes? I did all my testing outdoors and was very bright out, only waited 5 minutes though, does it take a long long time?
    In real life it takes at least a couple of hours to get a tan. I don't know how much that is in game time (never really cared about the game clock).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast