Thread: Boredom - Brought From Soldier Forum

Boredom - Brought From Soldier Forum

Well im now officially completly bored of the Soldier class and i only made it to lvl 55. So i got thinking about the one thing we lack.."Individuality"

One thing ive always heard people say would be cool is having a method of transport for a team...being that this is the soldier forum you can probably guess where im headed

We have three transport classes so i will keep it simple

Air: Gives soldiers a team "Dropship"

Ground: Anyone fancy a tour round lush hills in my shiny new "APC"

Water: How bought some kind of Amphibious craft..or even a hovercraft type that could be used on both ground and water.

So as to prevent other classes saying these make soldiers too uber the catch would be they can only be used when you are in a team therefor they are of benifit to ALL classes not just the soldier. And what would be the point in having one..well thats easy...All team members get an AC Bonus plus the benifet of a sppeed increase while in the transport.

The only thing that i would demand is that it would be a SOLDIER ONLY transport.

Hell you could even expand on this and traders could have cargo ships which allow extra inventory space.

Engineers can spawn a form of bot which can be used as a veichle.

I will now apoligise for all the spelling errors/ Incostincies and bits ive probably left out.

Just writing these thought shave got me excitied about the possibilities so i would love to hear others opinions.

Relifex
    (Lvl 55 Soldier RK1)

Please read the profession description of the Fixer
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

yep, read the description of a fixer... then look at how many of our nanos and additions other professions got rather than us.

so, the chances are the soldiers will get this anyway.

From the manual
    The Soldier is the master of firearms, and the pillar of any combat squad. He has a huge potential for dealing damage at long range, and the health to withstand being on the receiving end. The Soldier is lacking in most other fields though, but with the use of the proper nano programs he is so effective at dishing out damage, that anything else becomes insignificant.
    Notice the lacking in most other fields-part?
    If you were asking for bigger and better guns, or to get that mirror shield back, I would fully understand and support you.

/G13