Thread: Nano rechargers

Nano rechargers

Im a NT and I depend 220% on nano for my survival. Im 142 ATM and have over 5k nano. The best recharger that can be bought is QL 125 and only gives back a small small fraction of my nano. Why oh why cant you just put in QL 150, 175 and QL 200 nano and HP rechragers in the store. Im sick and tiered of having to stop every time I use a nano to replenish my nano pool with a feeble amount. Can it really hurt that much to put higher QLs into the stores?

I think the general way people get higher QL ones is to mission for them. Is this the best way? Not really. I agree with you higher QL kits would be nice to have in the shops. For the most part a lot of the gear in shops need to get upgraded...Why is it that all the best stuff is out in the feild? Are the mobs always buying out the stores of the good gear so all we get are the leftovers?

Bump for better and higher ql shop stuff!

Tons of chests in missions have nano rechargers/med packs... even though I know with the patch the great risked involved in opening chests, its the only way unless you want to calm a mission for 50 at a time.
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

Originally posted by Cronos
    Tons of chests in missions have nano rechargers/med packs... even though I know with the patch the great risked involved in opening chests, its the only way unless you want to calm a mission for 50 at a time.
    First, this is only generally true for team missions. Second, a lot of people don't like missioning, and at higher levels is kinda pointless, so they don't. Just having high level nano rechargers in missions then either forces people to do missions just to get equipment, or they have to do without. Which is totally dumb.

Just make them stackable....that is all.
    .: Naraya :.

Stackable & Tradeskill

I agree they should be stackable

I also think that they should have the making of nanokits as tradeskill, either delegated to NT's, Engineers or Doctors, which in my opnion is the choice to go.
    Last edited by Atrau; Dec 11th, 2002 at 17:08:06.

BUMP for stacking of identical QL Nano Chargers and Med kits! Having higher levlel ones in stores would be nice too, don't know why they wouldn't want that credit sink available.
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

Bump for stacking!
    I currently keep a backpack full of 190+ nano rechargers with me that I would love to stack.
    "You shoot me in a dream, you'd better wake up and apologize."

Stack them
    Nopex NanoTechnican Rimor
    Oh great and mighty Devs, stay thine nurf bat. Insted into thine C++ codex and shower forth love and cool items apon my profession. Oh Great Devs, I beesheche thee! Bring forth love apon my profession, so that all thine other creations might know thine glory, and not laff whence i call out 'I am Not a gimp!'
    Amen -Steppenrazor

Stack Away

I'll bump that. I hate buying new nano chargers and treatment kits when I still have a few because I end up with extra inventory taken up or I just sell my remaining ones (for crap cash of course) There definitely ought to be higher ql nano kits and treatment kits in stores. The store is where you go when you need basic gear, not killing mobs for it.
    And Stackable...Please oh Please make them stack. I'll love you forever if you do...(until I find something to hate you for)

Reaper
    BattleReaper: noun; The blitzing armorer of Rimor.
    General of Fire Dragons
    Level 165 Solitus Fixer
    If you need it, and you've got the cash, I can get it for you.
    www.reaperianpress.0catch.com

Heh...

Stacking would help yes.. but most of the chargers i have (2 backpacks full) are not of the same ql. So mabye if you stack it takes the average of the 2 levels or something... who knows not like anyone from FC reads the forums... well correction - not like anyone from FC reads . (<-period)
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Actually the best exploit-free way of doing this would be to default the two stacked chargers to the lowest quality.
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

I was just asking for same ql chargers to be stackable.

I would have no problem with different ql chargers ending up to be of the lower ql, noooo problem. :-)
    "You shoot me in a dream, you'd better wake up and apologize."

bump
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

I have an alt Doc who's still using 125's cuz that's what she can use. However, in the bank she's working on bag 9 I think of high-QL 1staid kits, nanorechargers, nanokits and treatment labs. (1 bag each for 1staid and kits, a couple for labs, and a lot for rechargers) She's been looting them from teammissions ever since she could heal 130+ missions. A lot of work sorting, but in the end you get to save a lot of cash on rechargers. And you get to have some good ql on it too.
    This is only my opinion of course, but I'm entitled to it.

BattleFalcon, Unit Commander of Desert Winds
    Bandasje, first ever neutral TL6 doctor, any server.

Tradeskill 'em.

That is all.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Items with such high "usage-ratio" as nano rechargers, stims, treatment kits etc. ought to be shop items all the way to 200 (at reasonable intervalls).
    Why?
    Well... consider having to run missions for... ammo, for instance, during 2/3 of your life from lvl 1 to 200.
    Hope you catch my drift, 'cause that's about as eloquent as I get right now
    Buford Hitokage Matt

Explorer 73% | Socializer 66% | Achiever 33% | Killer 26%
    -

Don't fear the night...
    fear the ones hiding in it.
    -

"Jesus is coming - Look busy"
    -

"Im not Uber. Im your common joe. Im level 178 and untitled. I never had a title and I never really cared whether I got one. All I really wanted was to have fun, learn new stuff and put my creativity to some use." - PhiliosPhreak

stacky stacky make us happy
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

Bump to stacking and higher ql in stores or tradeskills
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"