Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hats

Hats

I love hats

Thanks FC

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

skullcaps man, you forgot the skullcaps for the brothers.

and head bandannas

What sort of hats are there, by the way?
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Screenshots of hats

There are screenshots of hats at bashers.

http://www.ao-basher.com/

I am personally hoping for bunny ears - four eared bunnies from Rubi Ka.

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

found your hats!

good thing you linked

i guess i am to old for the new basher layout.

it sucks
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Woot

Finally a good patch.

Hats and glasses!!! Fantastic

// I really think FC can do these without any bugs!

Pimpin' hats.
    They put in pimpin' hats. . .

Ladies of Rubi-ka, your salvation is here!
    Form one line, no pushing!
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Pimp'n hats but no cowboy hats. What kinda place is this?

Obviously, a place with good taste in hats.

(*rimshot*)
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Argh! Where the hell is my fedora? Grrrr.
    I hold no ties to any faction.

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.
    I am not Neutral as I believe in taking any advantage offered to me.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

That was nuts!

Will hats be available in non buffing version? Those cost to much, oh wait that stupid arrow still cost to much and it does nothing.

*Sigh*

Cool idea that cost way to much for us normal folks.
    <---- Poor Atrox

Hey man its like real life. Designer clothing that the rich wear, and its up to the individual whether or not to put value in it.
    Like the new yalms, or you can even take your current yalm, which was already a huge deal to get since you have to save up like 6 million to get, you can pay a lot to have it change color, and doesnt even really add any other stats.
    Money sinks can be good things, burn up some of those credits so that things dont keep costing 80 million credits.
    Just do without the fluff, you dont need it anyway. Or if you put tons of time into the game you can easily afford to buy one of these useless things easily if you so desire.

Originally posted by Ratty
    Or if you put tons of time into the game you can easily afford to buy one of these useless things easily if you so desire.
    Which I have gleefully done after I had a momentary lapse of reason and started saving cred to purchase Grid Armour Mk. IV. I decided not to make some price-raping *cough* rich and dump 400 mil into a vehicle terminal. I rather enjoyed it.. it was very cathartic.

I am now the proud owner of:

A Manta A.V.
    A Manta Neo-Concept
    A Manta Sportline
    A Custom Yalmaha Adaga - Brutal
    A Yalmaha Poinard
    A Yalmaha Stiletto
    A Yalmaha 29476 - Gold Flash

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

.. And you felt the need to brag about having 400 mil, not only that, but had it to just waste?

Quick survey, anyone care?

Originally posted by Ratty
    .. And you felt the need to brag about blowing 400 mil?

Quick survey, anyone care?
    Only because you felt it was bragging does not mean that this is the case...

Please drive through.. I believe there's a bridge just over the horizon that you would feel most at home under.

I was simple bolstering your point.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

bumping for hats

christmas is two weeks away, how about some santa hats like the leets and GM's had last year, except lets players buy them too

santa leet

peace
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Something the players can use, instead of just GMs would be really sweet. Though what to do to prevent it from being commonplace all year round? It's nice having it be special each time instead of "oh those are those darn santa hats Ive been seeing all year". Know what I mean?
    Maybe a temp item you can buy or get for free, that automatically gets deleted at the end of the christmas season? Then you could have parades and stuff.

Hmm. Santa hats are in the DB now. As well as christmas gifts.
    Can't wait to shop some quality junk...err...yes !
    What's the point of money if you cant buy something FUN ?
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast