Thread: Funcoms Idea of crowd control?

Funcoms Idea of crowd control?

I just have to admit, it totally sucks. Mass pvping and being warped back into 20+ omnis, like at tara, thats just not cool..
    I couldnt find another post about this nonsense, i was wondering what other people thought about this. I have died a few times to it and i know a bunch of great pvpers that have died due to it.
    Novice Thug Hiredthug Life - Fixer.
    Apprentice Cyrus Enragedthug McCloud - Enforcer.

Storm

Re: Funcoms Idea of crowd control?

Originally posted by Hiredthug
    I just have to admit, it totally sucks. Mass pvping and being warped back into 20+ omnis, like at tara, thats just not cool..
    I couldnt find another post about this nonsense, i was wondering what other people thought about this. I have died a few times to it and i know a bunch of great pvpers that have died due to it.
    Hmm, I dont think Crowd control is implemented in camelot yet.
    From what i read it's being tested in some of the bigger zones with alot of controller spots.
    è Epyt - Your everyday clerk.

Crowd Control is teh suck, Fix your bloody servers instead of doing theese "Temporary Solutions" will ya FC?
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Well, morgan was calmed and not aggroed on me, im on stairs, omnis rush, i run.. Im attacked by a bunch of ppl.. i manage to get to 100% then wait for the guy im attacking to come up, then im suddenly back at the stairs.
    This happens in missions, all over. Never happened since this came out. And my ping was ok, because i was at the stairs for a few.

Storm

Originally posted by Marlamin
    Crowd Control is teh suck, Fix your bloody servers instead of doing theese "Temporary Solutions" will ya FC?
    I am! you are! that is! I KNOW!

kthxbye
    è Epyt - Your everyday clerk.

Originally posted by Hiredthug
    Well, morgan was calmed and not aggroed on me, im on stairs, omnis rush, i run.. Im attacked by a bunch of ppl.. i manage to get to 100% then wait for the guy im attacking to come up, then im suddenly back at the stairs.
    This happens in missions, all over. Never happened since this came out. And my ping was ok, because i was at the stairs for a few.
    Unique mobs will warp u to them if they have agro on you, this is not crowd control, u shouldve zoned, or killed Morgan, that would be only solution.

BTW read the crowd control thread from CZ and u´ll read that crowd control is only implemented in a few outdoor zones

kthxbye
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

Morgan was calmed, and i didnt have aggro.
    I also didnt get warped anywhere near or around morgan. And i think this bs is implemented all over the ******* place.

Storm

Hired thug you can shut up for a start, you didnt have any problem with morgan warping me to her non stop, then when you noticed then proceeded to 'try' and kill me.

Hehe still cant believe you didnt kill me, I mean a 123 enf vs you? Where was the roots? Oh yeah then you called me a zoner, 'like I would have any chance against you at my level'.

Remember?

hah, i bursted you then stopped, and no that wasnt me who called you a zoner, and i stopped attacking you because you were lvl 130ish and it woulda been way to easy. but i was tempted
    Last edited by Hiredthug; Dec 11th, 2002 at 05:59:33.

Storm

Oh I suppose thats why you came up and follow me the second time? got a little anoyed at the smack talkin' lowbie?

I have that problem alot in missions, getting warped a couple rooms back, it blows :/

this is happening in mission a lot more now
    Witeboog - Soldier RK2
    First to Pandemonium on RK2
    First into IS on RK2
    First into TOTW on RK2 First to 220 on RK2
    First to form an org on RK2 First to 200 on RK2
    First soldier with ql 200 Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    First omni on RK2 First post on forums
    First Grand Master on RK2
    First to PvP on RK2
    First to solo The Beast on RK2

this happens to me in EVERY mission i'm in...i'll try to go through doors, and get "rubberbanded" back a few rooms...i just thought it was lag...

it definatly needs to be fixed, blitzing missions is very difficult.

and i think since they've implemented this, the "black door" bug is a LOT more common.

Yeah this has nothing to do with crowd control... it's just the server desync caused by their new system for loading indoor areas... it was mentioned back in 14.7.2 (yeah, when it started) and since then it's caused a huge amount of problems... their patch didn't fix it... it fixed it for some people, and made it worse for others.

The fourth time Ashed rescued me from a mission he was starting to sound a bit irritated.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"