Thread: Notum Wars is only on a weekly spawn...

Notum Wars is only on a weekly spawn...

...at an Electronics Boutique near you.

Anarchy Online must be the first game in the history of the world where you're actually camping in real life. I tried calling EB several times to reserve a copy only to be told that the local ones have been ordering only 3 copies a week, so in order to actually reserve a copy, you have to be one of the first callers after they receive their shipment. lol

Anyways, I got my copy of Notum Wars today. I gave up on Digital River, EB and all those specialty distributors. I just went with Amazon.com. Amazon rocks. So, if you want Notum Wars maybe try Amazon. Amazon can get you everything because they have this ridiculously large number of vendors who serve them. Somewhere in the world there is this unhappy software vendor with unsold copies of Notum Wars.

I ordered Notum Wars a week ago from them and it arrived today. yay

...or you can try local stores if you still got that camping spirit in you. Just rememeber...weekly spawn rate.
    MP's should be FEARED.

Re: Notum Wars is only on a weekly spawn...

Originally posted by Psiraven

I gave up on Digital River, EB and all those specialty distributors. I just went with Amazon.com. Amazon rocks. So, if you want Notum Wars maybe try Amazon.
    you should have tried ebgames.com I recieved my copy within 48 hours of my order. not 7 days like amazon did for you
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

bah, thats way too simple and easy of a way to go about doing things.

Besides, I threw some of my christmas shopping in that order. So, I picked the "baby bird" option of shipment methods. *cheep* cheep* *cheap*
    MP's should be FEARED.

Got my special edition EB Notum wars for the american public at the store. Only problem is it was in Italian.

/me strains to read the box