Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 14.7.5 DB Up! (Feel the Christmas spirit...)

Maybe santaleets are gonna give out random christmas gifts this year. I hope I'm home christmas evening so I can get one I missed the fun last christmas.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

Odds are we have to camp santa leets and theres like a 1/50 chance of getting a present.
    Bandersnatch - Opifex Enforcer

They can't seriously expect you to go around killing santaleets to get presents can they?!? Can you imagine how much therapy kids who play this would need after something like that?!?

-Dal
    Dalmatia - 207 Eng Board Member of The Vigil
    Rostislav - 180 Doc
    And more alts than I'd care to admit to
    1700 total dings and counting

Originally posted by Dalmatia
    They can't seriously expect you to go around killing santaleets to get presents can they?!? Can you imagine how much therapy kids who play this would need after something like that?!?

-Dal
    I think kids that play AO need lots of therapy as it is
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Darkbane
    I Hope someone posts them for you

Nice one
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

What's 11AM GMT covnerted to -> PST?
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

PST=GMT-8
    So 11am GMT would be 3am PST.

And here are some other conversions, should you be interested.
    Last edited by Mharc; Dec 11th, 2002 at 16:34:59.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

./me is repulsed by the number of "female toons" obviously and no doubt played by males who will make it a priority to wear the "cute hats and glasses" in an effort to look "cute" because they're life is an endless and vast sea of nothing but playing this god damn game.

Hardly any difference, but I upgraded to 14.5.7.1 live... Only addition was the Santa hat.

Oh, and I'm showing nano reqs on nano search results. (Including level req.)

-Jayde

Originally posted by Dalmatia

-Dal

Don't you have to be over 18 to play anyway accoridng to the Eula or something :/

NERF CHILDREN.
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Talking

Would it be possible to get out info on each of the bosses around outdoor and loottables on them or is that not in that database ?

Just silly little me wondering about everything that would be funny to know
    Flapsie Clan Nanomage NT, Former Knights of Rubi-Ka
    Now: Ancarim Iron Legion
    Many alts from all Professions...
    -----------------------------------------------
    "The man with a new idea is a crank, until the idea succeeds" -
    Mark Twain

Arcanum specs

Funcom knows they hang off the left sides of our faces, right? I hope they fix this, they'd look pretty good if they did. As it is I can't help but laugh at myself when I put them on, two seconds before they go back in my bag. :P

For those interested, those : Experienced Aviator Sunglasses are available in the trader shop. I can provide you one of those for only 1M (commission included)

The process of how to make the Repairman's Hat is available as guide on AO Stratics

http://ao.stratics.com
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12