Thread: Ql 10 Tower attacks...

Ql 10 Tower attacks...

Hi there all fellows players :P

I was curious on which lvl i will be still able to attack lvl 10 towers... i am currently building up a lvl 12 enforcer for ql10 raid purposes but I am not sure whether i ll still be able to attack on lvl 13..

Does anyone know?
    So long,

Tom Nightwish Callagher; Rk3's first lvl200 pvp/tradeskillzzz Trader eqp - Status Bored *g*
    Shorty Instantkill McPot; lvl 200 Agent Rk3 eqp - One Man Army
    Blossom Powapufgirl Buttercup; lvl 191 Enforcer - Flavour of teh last 4 months. Clones DO suck, but...

Tom Nightwish Demesa; Trader on Rk2

Re: Ql 10 Tower attacks...

Originally posted by Nightwish
    Hi there all fellows players :P

I was curious on which lvl i will be still able to attack lvl 10 towers... i am currently building up a lvl 12 enforcer for ql10 raid purposes but I am not sure whether i ll still be able to attack on lvl 13..

Does anyone know?
    Try "/tell helpbot level 10". The max pvp level for a lvl 10, should be as far as you can level your enf, and still be able to attack ql10 towers. At least, I think that's how it works.
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

i was asking, since we dont have helpbot on rk3.. the thing we have throws out totally wrong stuff...

i had a lvl 12 enf twink on rk1 and was able to attack lvl 8s...

so i should be able to attack lvl 10s on lvl 13?
    So long,

Tom Nightwish Callagher; Rk3's first lvl200 pvp/tradeskillzzz Trader eqp - Status Bored *g*
    Blossom Powapufgirl Buttercup; lvl 191 Enforcer - Flavour of teh last 4 months. Clones DO suck, but...

Logged onto the chat client and did a /tell helpbot myself.
    13'll be your limit.
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

Ding 13! :P Thx a lot mate!!!

my hero :P
    So long,