Thread: Next Booster Pack: Flushable Toilets and Atrox Intestinal Sounds

Lightbulb Next Booster Pack: Flushable Toilets and Atrox Intestinal Sounds

AO.

A game like no other.

Until now, no game has brought you such realism, such player interactivity, all in a psuedo-futuristic enviroment unlike ANYTHING else.

And most importantly, no other game has as many toilets per building! Scattered throughout the land and though even more missions, they're everywhere. Toilets, showers, sinks, and faucets. No other sci-fi genre anywhere can lay claim to this many bathroom fixtures.

In the next addition to AO there is only one thing we can truly ask for. A special /flush command for when we're done in these rooms. This would be accompanied by the proper animation of the player's character and a satisfying *Fwooosh!* sound. The magic would only be complete though once the player was able to watch the contents of the bowl actually drain.

A new shop could be added to the tradeskill sections of shops as well, selling tp at a few creds per roll. (clan or omni print optional, neutrals however must use recycled rolls)

Also, we all know how those silly atrox are when it comes to food or anything closely resembling food. And where are the strange noises that come from their rumbling guts as they try to digest that raw Shrike Reet which strayed to close, or that Bronto Burger(tm) which had been sitting on the grill since beta?
    Atrox aren't smart, they need some way of telling them it's time to go buy tp and prepare to use their new /flush command afterwards. With this reinforced by new sound effects this ensures there will never be another messy 'accident' in boss rooms or at any of the new 'uber-high-level' camps again.

Oh, and for those long hours spent guarding your tower from all intrusion, FC you really need to come out with the 'Port-a-potty' tower. Not only would players no longer have to simply 'go' out in the wilderness, possibly getting killed by animals or having their base attacked while they are away, but this would also provide a defense against hostiles that approached the base from downwind.

Anyway, just a thought.

It would be nice, but lets remember the setting, this is in the distant future, even toilets can hear you scream.....

Toilet

Seriousley I like much of the additional material that came with NW, the voices though ...nah, Atrox voice should have been recorded by James Earl Jones, or a sound-a-like.

Peace.

cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

I don't generally respond to this type of post, but this is one of the funniest posts I've seen. Nice originality

The only problem being that after an atrox gets done with a toilet, it'll probably never flush again. It's a good thing most of em come equipped with bent pipes so they can fix the plumbing after they're done.

Yoshi-taka

Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

NICE commentary, and kudos to the photographer with the toilet screenshot. Too funny...

Good thing them atrox kiddies are so tough...wouldn't want to get one of them boys (?) unstuck ...
    «¤ W¥RM ¤»