Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fix the Fixers!

I just loooooove to listen to people who dont have NS telling me how uber it is and how invincible we are who have it.

Truth is its far from those things, its very dangerous to use in mass pvp, and in duels... well if your oponent knows what he is doing the NS will be little more then an annoyance.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

The answer to fixer is simple:
    1) Fixer profession stays as it is.
    2) Grid armor nano has to be ARTIFACT

ARTIFACT status == there is only 1 ga1,2,3,4 on each dimension &
    it must be FED UP once a 3 days or it disapeares

FED UP == owner has to kill oposite side of alignment(neutral- different side)

PS. All non pk pls not respond and go play everquest and uh oh go to hell

PSS. A L L WELL KNOWN ULTRA GOOD ITEMS SCHOULD BE ARTIFACTS !!!

Originally posted by Vyker
    Nah he's *****in bout the level 80 GA nuke that any NT can buy in the store. It's annoying but not devistating. The 180ish one... that makes me cry.
    Oh, didn't know that actually.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123