Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fix the Fixers!

Imop they made the Avaliabilty all wrong.

GA is friggin hard to get yes peeps are camping them since they sell for a bundle. so there are more of them around now, and also cause alot of peeps rolled fixers with the fixer love patch including the grid and other neat stuff.

however! every friggin NT can just visit a shop and buy the friggin mid lvl nano.?!? it should have been made just as rare as the GA its supposed to whack! ¨

end of story

mmmkay!
    220/26 and an army of alts
    so much to do, so little time to do it

Originally posted by Abrikoosje

our , also, and even, hard(er) to obtain Grid armor nano has been made quite useless in mass pvp ...

What a crock; Fixers, go on and keep posting this garbage; there are lots of people who are on the fence about the damage that the new NT nukes do, and would help you support a reduction in damage, but hyperbole like this reminds me of every little cocky-twink fixer I have run into in the game, and is starting to make me want to leave you spinning in the wind as far as the new nukes go. I'll bet I'm not the only one either.

Thumbs down argh

Ok, please stop shouting NERF guys.

Some proffesions will always be stronger/weaker in different areas. We cant just shout nerf because you cant own a proffesion. (reffering to starters post. Because that is what this is all about, right? You cant OWN ga-fixers?) Shall I start to shout nerf the NT`s, because I almost always die when I face one? The answer will be no.

You say we cant be killed? LOL - oh yes we can, but at times it takes a while. Same with docs. It can go quick or very slooow.

Yes we can grid, but aren't fixers "masters of grid" or something? Remove a chance to grid, you can remove the grid entirely And if you didnt know, there are anti-grid nanos that prevent fixers to use grid. There are nanos who takes away doctors chance to use their best heal.

I dont mind the difference atm. Sure NTs can kill ga-fixer's easily, but NTs can be killed easily too, by other proffesions. What do I do when I meet a NT? I try to run. If I got the time I try to evac. Sometimes I get so stressed and forget to hit my evac button. And what happens? I die. Do I shout nerf NTs? No, I continue to fight as I have always done. I just try to avoid them. But being blue will always be an easy target for NTs. Nerf NTs NS? Hell no, they need it as much as fixers need evac, soldiers need MK, enfs need Rage, traders need divest/ransack and so on. And from what I've heard, GA has allready been nerfed a bit. Can any fixer/FC employee confirm this?

Oh and about titles - Do you seriously think most of the high-title people are fixers? I only know 2 (Argulance and hunter06). Lots of soldiers have high-titles, NTs, Enfs. So dont even try to go there. If i'm correct, you are a lvl28 enforcer right? Have you seen the power of a lvl150+ enf?

Off topic:
    And while Im at it. I got a reply from Cz about fixers/iq rings. I myself thought it was a bug, but its how it is supposed to be. No IQ ring with GA. I need mission armor then, since I have a few lvls left

Ps: Ok, my post is a bit messed up. Typing at work while boss watching me hehe O_O

ilythia
    ga-fixer
    Last edited by Tharney; Dec 10th, 2002 at 17:31:09.

Originally posted by Sanskrit

What a crock; Fixers, go on and keep posting this garbage; there are lots of people who are on the fence about the damage that the new NT nukes do, and would help you support a reduction in damage, but hyperbole like this reminds me of every little cocky-twink fixer I have run into in the game, and is starting to make me want to leave you spinning in the wind as far as the new nukes go. I'll bet I'm not the only one either.
    Dude I dont care that the NT's got the new nuke ...

No, I like it ... now we have to watch out for NTs in mass pvp ...
    And yes, it's made us vulnerable since we're so easy to spot, which makes us easy targets, which makes grid armor a bit useless in pvp, opposing as to what it used to be ... now we gotta go easy on the rushing in n killing and tanking ... we gotta watch out for our nemisis...

And yes we're easier killable now... Do I mind... NO... Like I just stated...

but I dont need another nerf coming from some whiner who thinks he needs to be able to own us...

Dude, you wanna own fixers? go play NT... stop whining.

Originally posted by Seid
    And how many NT's have nullity ? It's so rare as to make GA seem abundant.
    Hehe => You can obtain it these days from a mob... yes a mob!

I'm not gonna go into details cos then I'd screw other ppl selling their nullity nano's over.... but I'm pretty sure you can get it from a mob somewhere in efp

GA is still random ... ow and => GA seems bigger in availabillity yes => Blue smurfs Ahoy ...

Nts with nullity? You can't see it when they walk by ... you can only see it when they're in action... I think there's just as much GA around as Nullity is...

Dude I dont care that the NT's got the new nuke ...

which makes grid armor a bit useless in pvp, opposing as to what it used to be ... now we gotta go easy on the rushing in n killing and tanking ... we gotta watch out for our nemisis...

Maybe you need to substitute the phrase "not as powerful" for the term "useless" in your posts. GA is definitely not "useless" in PvP now.

BTW, I have no desire to see any nerfs of Fixer's abilities.

Originally posted by Marlamin
    Stfu newb.
    what he said...
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Everyone

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

People shut up please
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

I just got few quick questions.

Why does everyone scream nerf so and so? Wouldnt it be better to ask FC to fix you without nerfing someone else?

Just wondering why everyone cries "I am broken, plz break them too"

Cheers,

Sepaku
    112 Atrox Fixer

You know i've seen enough of these threads the point im just going to stop repeating the same points over and over again.

But, for a little humor, in the great words of Funcom,

"We can't do that for PvP because it would unbalance PvM."
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Hehe => You can obtain it these days from a mob... yes a mob!

I'm not gonna go into details cos then I'd screw other ppl selling their nullity nano's over.... but I'm pretty sure you can get it from a mob somewhere in efp

dav.
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

Nerf nerfers!
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by dirtysanchez

dav.
    hey!!!

I was sending them the wrong way with a purpose!

hey!!!

I was sending them the wrong way with a purpose!

oops! i meant rome....rome green. yeah, that's where NS2 drops.
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

As for rooting and evac, thats just something to live with... when they root, the manex is a low range weapon so they still need to be in YOUR range to hit you... and save a special for when they look about to evac. usually takes em down.

The one thing I want to see remedied is the damage they do with a manex.. As has been pointed out, they are a evasive, rooting evac class. Not the best pvp damage dealers.

They are impossible to hit unless you fully drain them to remove GA ( impossible seeing as everyone now has maxxed nano resist ) and by the time AS or your specials has recharged enough times for you to kill them, you are far into life defecit syndrome ( dead ).

Every high level NT I know has NS2....

its just b/c smurfs are so visable.....

i don't got GA MKIV
    Some dude

Originally posted by Julia
    Nerf nerfers!

bwahahahahahaha
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live! - Unknown

"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific." - L. Tomlin

Vyker - 182 Fixer
    ** Card Carrying Union Member (team)

i have no problem whit fixers Griding away, if they want to grid away from ther Towers thats ok whit me. and if they grid away from 2ho its like they wher killed, one less omni/claner to fight you.

so if they want to leav ther Towers when they are attackt thats ok whit me. let them grid
    w00p w00p!!

Originally posted by Emperor Prozek
    however! every friggin NT can just visit a shop and buy the friggin mid lvl nano.?!?
    So you're saying that NS1 can be bought in shops?
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Nah he's *****in bout the level 80 GA nuke that any NT can buy in the store. It's annoying but not devistating. The 180ish one... that makes me cry.
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live! - Unknown

"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific." - L. Tomlin

Vyker - 182 Fixer
    ** Card Carrying Union Member (team)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast