Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fix the Fixers!

Fix the Fixers!

I wonder why fixers have the big titles?!?!?!

Come on lets fix them...they have no risk to lose at pvp when all they do is root and IF they get into trouble >>Grid out<<
    Wheres the fairness!! Where the fair game?

Suggestion: If a fixer is below 50% health and chooses to grid out....the pvp award goes the the other attacker (just as it would if u /terminate).

My ***** for the day:>

Stfu newb.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Re: Fix the Fixers!

Originally posted by Traster
    Suggestion: If a fixer is below 50% health and chooses to grid out....the pvp award goes the the other attacker (just as it would if u /terminate).

And exactly whats to stop them from just gridding out at 50% and above? If they don't see the fight going their way... Grid.

Your suggestion would make absolutely no difference.
    Demonsguile 204 MP HYDRA General
    Korrupshun 147 Trader (The MP anti-thesis)
    Renown 104 Enf (King of the Ring, before OE patch)
    Bloke 76 Keeper
    -He who angers you, conquers you.
    -Those who complain the most, do the least.
    -Goals are not made to be attained or achieved. They are made to be surpassed.
    Originally posted by Sallust
    They can't show us new pets because they have better things to do then camp for the items

So should a nt lose if he decides to nullity? or a solider instantly lose if he mk's or a doc lose if he heals? NO better yet a trader loses if he drains during a fight. Ya thats it good point!
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

lol let me guess Traster your an enforcer.. You got rooted in a PvP duel and was to dumb to use Rage to get yourself loose.. The fixer Chain Rooted and wacked you..? Eh?
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Evac is all we got to save our butt. Doctors have CH and awesome heals, enforcers have 11k HP + a 2k absorb sheild, NT's have NS and Soldiers have TMS. Whats so bad about evac? Its almost the same as dying except that I dont lose my buff and my pvp points. We have almost no tool in pvp, GA is becoming crap in mass, our root sucks and snare are just good at anoying ppl. We need MORE tools not less!

Insida, Im an enf and dont have 11k hp......... thats because Im not high enough, jee fancy that.

Not that is does the slighest bit of difference at all.
    Instead of you ***** weaklings getting hit for 1k burst....I get hit for a 3k burst! or some insane full auto or aimed shot.

Not that im complaining or anything, sure it helps when people dont crit but, even now crits are so common so ...

Anyway, fix fixers? whats 'broken'?
    Yknow what I will say it again, make all non intended combat proffession have thier damaged totally nerfed, aye you may be the master of evasion but damn those GA users shouldnt be able to dish out so much damage at the same time :|

Well..just my thoughts...however Marlamin ur comment is about as moronic a reply u could give....id really like to see u stfu to me in RL u little dweeb.

Originally posted by Xzantrial
    Yknow what I will say it again, make all non intended combat proffession have thier damaged totally nerfed, aye you may be the master of evasion but damn those GA users shouldnt be able to dish out so much damage at the same time :|
    That would reduce the population down to just 3 or 4 classes, due to the fact that everyone wants to get in on action... What you're requesting might as well be to REMOVE all "non-combat" (I disagree with this generalized term) classes from the game.
    Last edited by Demonsguile; Dec 10th, 2002 at 07:28:14.
    Demonsguile 204 MP HYDRA General
    Korrupshun 147 Trader (The MP anti-thesis)
    Renown 104 Enf (King of the Ring, before OE patch)
    Bloke 76 Keeper
    -He who angers you, conquers you.
    -Those who complain the most, do the least.
    -Goals are not made to be attained or achieved. They are made to be surpassed.
    Originally posted by Sallust
    They can't show us new pets because they have better things to do then camp for the items

Talking Rant rant rant, And rant some more, And another stfu newb please.

Or maybe you shouldnt talk about things you know 0% About? Fixer is a rooting class, And we are supposed to be hard to catch thus GA/Evac. And no AO isnt a fair game, Never has been never will be. And Enforcers really shouldnt be whining.

A Skilled Enforcer can take down a GA Fixer very fast (Specials is the Key). Just my n00b oppinion.

bleh nm, pos.
    Last edited by Rioko; Dec 10th, 2002 at 06:33:39.

Re: Fix the Fixers!

Originally posted by Traster
    I wonder why fixers have the big titles?!?!?!

Come on lets fix them...they have no risk to lose at pvp when all they do is root and IF they get into trouble >>Grid out<<
    Wheres the fairness!! Where the fair game?

kthxbye
    è Epyt - Your everyday clerk.

Hey Traster like my new sig? N00bi powaah

Actually i wouldnt mind as a fixer if i dished out a decent amount less in pvp damage, snared/rooted while able to avoid well, however now that someone can press an icon 3 times in a row and kill me in less than 6 seconds id rather be able to get that one good burst in and hit as hard as i can.
    Talk to Funcom about it

Just wanted to post that a NT's nullity (which I might add is a kind of tough nano to acquire) is quite different in a fixers evac when coming to saving ass from a fight.

At least your nullity didnt get nerfed...

our , also, and even, hard(er) to obtain Grid armor nano has been made quite useless in mass pvp ...

nullity however still works on every class that tries to hit you...

okay dont talk to me about the long recharge on it (I know), cos that's not the point here (tho the init fix should help)...

Whats funny about nullity is when they cast it and start to nuke your butt while remaining invicible.

And how many NT's have nullity ? It's so rare as to make GA seem abundant.
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Originally posted by Hunter06
    So should a nt lose if he decides to nullity? or a solider instantly lose if he mk's or a doc lose if he heals? NO better yet a trader loses if he drains during a fight. Ya thats it good point!

I like that idea... Traders loost if they drain. screw all the rest. I only wanna screw over traders, cause they have so many unfair advantage's
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by Insida
    Evac is all we got to save our butt. Doctors have CH and awesome heals, enforcers have 11k HP + a 2k absorb sheild, NT's have NS and Soldiers have TMS. Whats so bad about evac? Its almost the same as dying except that I dont lose my buff and my pvp points. We have almost no tool in pvp, GA is becoming crap in mass, our root sucks and snare are just good at anoying ppl. We need MORE tools not less!
    Wouldn't say a 19 sec shield that roots you to the ground is a life saver... just go out of range...:P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast