Thread: Notum Wars in LA??

Notum Wars in LA??

Thinking maybe FC should make a forum for those of trying to find flipping copies of NW! Anyone in LA area had any luck in finding copies?? Drop me an email!!

(Appologies to those of you trying to DISCUSS NW)

Gaffor 46 Fixxer

EB

The only place in LA that I found copies of NW were at Electronic Boutique. I bought my copy the Saturday following Thanks Giving.

Sweet Zugs!! Which EB?? I tried the two in Lakewood no joy...That was actually my first thought since Evil Bastards was advert'ing the game on they're web site...

Gaf

Try Frye's Electronics. I use to go there all the time so I can look at the big UFO crashed into the storefront.
    MP's should be FEARED.

When I die I want to go to Fry's.

Got my copy from Santa Monica's EB after calling every other EB and Software.etc store in the Los Angeles county area the day after Thanksgiving.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Talking

If u are having problem getting the NW in LA, try to find a copy of in Sweden

Or drive down to OC and get it a couple EBs have it in stock. Or order it off the EB website, I got mine in 2 days.

Or SB like charles.
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Talking Luck at last

I managed to secure 1 copy of NW in Norway/Oslo yesterday. Akersmic (a major media store in Norway). They got only 4 copies from the distributor.

After a hard battle with other AO fans I managed to wrestle one free from the crowd and dash for the counter before someone noticed that I was missing from the battling crowd. Those speed buffs and concealment buffs really was handy.

I may have lost my dignity, but my copy of NW are in one piece
    Last edited by Zparkz; Dec 11th, 2002 at 10:45:53.
    "You don't win a war by dying for your country, you win a war by letting the enemy die for his country"
    General Patton

First store I checked had it!

Originally posted by Gaffor
    Sweet Zugs!! Which EB?? I tried the two in Lakewood no joy...That was actually my first thought since Evil Bastards was advert'ing the game on they're web site...

Gaf
    Here is the EB I found NW at;

Electronics Boutique
    Mall: GALLERIA AT SOUTH BAY
    1815 HAWTHORNE BLVD
    REDONDO BEACH CA, 90278 USA
    310-542-5653

I just used the Store Locator URL at www.ebgames.com. The first store I called actually had it!