Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 14.7.5.0 on testlive

Arrow 14.7.5.0 on testlive

December 9th - patch 14.7.5.0 on Test Live.

General Changes:
    -All teams that has one or more clan member will now have Clan alignment, and all that has one omni member will be counted as Omni. If it contains both omni and clan the team will be neutral.
    -Rubi-Ka is a desert planet. The days can get hot and sunny, while nights can get real chilly. A cloak, perhaps one of the new hats or a pair of sunglasses are types of gear you can wear to protect you against the climate. A new vendor is in town..
    -The map to Wailing Waste has now been added to the Map - Athen Shire. This new map "Map - Full Athen Shire" is found in the shops.
    -Added more suitable icons to the "Modernized ICC Cloaks".

Playfield Changes:
    -New Dungeon: Will To Fight. Geared towards PvP gameplay. The dungeon contains three tunnels that come together in a central cave. The cave is called "Gnuff's Lair" after the creature that lives there. Gnuff has a crystal with special powers... Entrance to the new dungeon is in the old mining outpost east of Last Ditch in Stret West Bank.

Land control Changes:
    -We have decided to restrict the positive influence of healing and buffing of lower level players after the Shield Disabler Item has been used. In LC areas, after this has happened and you are PvP enabled (after Grace), you will no longer be able to heal or buff people outside the PvP attack range.
    -All land control towers have had their HP increased by 12% to 15%. The damage shield on the controller has also been increased. Its value reflects the QL of the controller and the number of standing towers in the area. Controllers will also regain HP slightly faster depending on the number of standing towers.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Re: 14.7.5.0 on testlive

Originally posted by Darkbane
    -The map to Wailing Waste has now been added to the Map - Athen Shire. This new map "Map - Full Athen Shire" is found in the shops.
    Nice to see this fixed, but I sure hope they put back/fix the other missing maps at the same time.

The other changes seems good too.
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

-Rubi-Ka is a desert planet. The days can get hot and sunny, while nights can get real chilly. A cloak, perhaps one of the new hats or a pair of sunglasses are types of gear you can wear to protect you against the climate. A new vendor is in town..
    OMG! i hope my account doesnt expire till i see those new goodies.

HATS?

General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

oh for bob's sake it's a abbreviation..but still..oh my ----ing God.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

I'm going to have to log on to Test and see these patch notes for myself. I'm unsure as to whether I believe these, or see them as needing [sarcasm] tags.

There just seem to be quite a deal for a "mini-patch", as 14.7.5 would seem to be.

I'll be perfectly happy if these are for real, though.

On the hats/sunnies and "Desert Planet" note. Does that mean, if you do NOT have these items, you're going to be adversely affected in different areas, depending on the time of day? Or that you'll have to switch equipment, again, depending on the time of the day? This could be good or bad, I'm going to reserve judgement until I find out more.
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

Arrow more info

Wailing Waste map is in and works ok.

New icon for modernized cloak seems to be broken atm from reports.

New dungeon is almost mob-less, but is impressivly large, wonder how many people it can cope with on live...

Hats seem interesting enough... pricey but interesting, some minor graphics glitches though.

Glasses are round style in different colours, pity they don't quite fit right yet...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Screens of the dungeon, some hats, and new sunglassess here
    http://www.ao-basher.com/

PvP dungeon looks sweeeeeeeet

kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?

None of this stuff matters if you still cannot zone within a reasonable amount of time. Takes me 3+ minutes to zone out Tir's south gate. Sometimes takes me up to 5 minutes to show up at the reclaim in VW where nobody is at. As long as this lag is still here there is no new content that matters to me. I have noticed that being online during times that others aren't the zoning isn't as bad as being online during peak times but this is even in zones where there are very few people.

And yet, no fixes on org contracts.

Oh my god, pink shades!
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

LOL these notes must be a joke. There is too much sense in parts of it to be funcom work.

General Changes:
    -All teams that has one or more clan member will now have Clan alignment, and all that has one omni member will be counted as Omni. If it contains both omni and clan the team will be neutral.
    I was happy when I read the first change (if that's the team side bugfix) but oooooooooh hats and new sunglasses! Is there a santa hat ?

Nice Any additions towards a greater variety is welcome.

****!

new shades !!!

my nubian-sex-god-bow-ma will lub them !!!

now i just need some bootsy collins like voices for him and notum wars to come cheap )
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Posted over the The World, but may as well mention it here...

I updated the DB, so you all can take a looksee:
    http://64.106.154.149/search.asp?Sea...%3D&ShowPage=1

-Jayde

Hopefully this will fix the neutral team bug... Tired of having to leave team so they can pull mish, then reinvite me...
    Stefan "Orieon" Age
    200 Neutral Adventurer
    "Like the fury of the storm, a hail of bullets will rain down upon you..."
    Exploring and dying since August 22nd, 2002

One question.... is the new Raiden style straw hat purchasable in a shop... or do i have to spend weeks looking for one?

Same goes for the other colour sunglasses..... FC just make shop buyable upto ql125 etc.... i WANT a cool looking MA style straw hat!! who cares about AC class!
    TAMIYANA - RK1

Mail Tami!
    ------------------------------------------------
    To fear your enemy is wise.. to know your enemy is wiser still.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast