Thread: Stupid begger

Stupid begger

So I am helping some guild mates in the subway, and taking a break from the lag at Ent BB. ALong comes a begger asking for items.

So the begger gives the usual "an I have some credits? I will pay you back in 3 days. I am finding it hard to make credits"

As a twist, I tell them "Sure, want 1 or 2mil?"
    At this point, I switch to the other PC, go back to gaming, and answer the begger with various canned replies such as go check the generals tore...how much do nanos cost...let me get some high level junk for you to sell.

Well the best begger so far was not the one that came up, and wated for 1 hour 5 minutes, but the second begger who came up, spent 30 minutes to get them to agree that they would get the bag of junk loot, go to the store, sell it and split the loot themselves. So at this point, tell them both the other has the pack, off them go and then for another hour, hear the argument backand worth as each other calls each other a thief.

Hehe - there is no honesty among thieves or beggers...a well known phrase. (and a cool picture to go with it in the original AD&D Players Guide)

But then I ran into Mafiosa...he wasted an hour of his live waiting fro a handout. So after being told only he gets from me is a lesson in not to waste time begging, I log this morning to a threat message from him "You had better watch your back"

http://www.anarchy-online.com/org/st...1/name/4554761

So, if you come across this begger, looking to beg credits to come and rob me, please give him whompa far to get back to Rome so he can come get me.
    My husband came home with a tube of KY jelly and said, "This will make you happy tonight!"

He was right. When he went out of the bedroom, I squirted it all over the doorknobs. He couldn't get back in.

Q : What must a woman do when a man is running around in circles?
    A : Reload, adjust the scope, and carry on shooting.

A couple are lying in bed. The man says: "I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world"

The woman says : "I will surely miss you"

No, really mate, he's a trader. Regardless of your level advantage, you should watch your back.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Well I would watch your back too, he is part of the Rubi-Ka Mafia - even though he's the only one ^^

LOL, nice work ;p
    I AM Kantarell I AM Mbutu
    Techno-Wizard is the most fun to play!

I was sitting on top of a building in WA 2 recently trying to stay away from one particular beggar that would not take no for an answer. I watched as said beggar ran up to a high level and proceeded to hit him up for credits. Much to my amusement (and the beggar's consternation) the high level went into sneak mode. After running around looking for the missing player, the beggar ran off in search of another victim. Too funny.

just 5 mintues ago, this forum was at 31337

And rofl, beggars suck Nice story, Redsnaper
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Originally posted by Redsnaper
    I was sitting on top of a building in WA 2 recently trying to stay away from one particular beggar that would not take no for an answer. I watched as said beggar ran up to a high level and proceeded to hit him up for credits. Much to my amusement (and the beggar's consternation) the high level went into sneak mode. After running around looking for the missing player, the beggar ran off in search of another victim. Too funny.
    And that, kiddies, is why you should always max out Concealment
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

Talking

Originally posted by Shatai

And that, kiddies, is why you should always max out Concealment
    LMFAO!! That is perhaps the greatest public service announcement I have ever heard! Someone do an ad to place on websites with this one

Just tell all beggers that free cash can be obtained from the food vendors. All they need to do is target a food vendor and type "quickcash" without pressing enter first
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Originally posted by Warlock
    Just tell all beggers that free cash can be obtained from the food vendors. All they need to do is target a food vendor and type "quickcash" without pressing enter first
    The party mixer in Newland does the same thing if you type "MONEYQUEST"

Devs must have left it in for easy cash when they needed it

Probably one in every city if you think about it.
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

LOL tooo funnny
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly

Hehe - there is no honesty among thieves or beggers...a well known phrase. (and a cool picture to go with it in the original AD&D Players Guide)

I LOVED THAT GAME
    I only laged once in a while.

Summerbreeze 200 Fixer
    Enginemaker 203 Engineer (Retired cause new bots SUCK!)
    Vetgirl 177 Doctor Retired (See Why)
    Bigbunns 156 Enforcer (semi-retired.)
    Malams 150 Soldier
    Lumisolem 134 NT
    Hiddenfear 112 Agent
    OhNoNotHim 42 Martial Artist (BOW)

Levels: 1164
    Characters Nerfed To Oblivion: 3

"We see the light at the end of the tunnel and indeed it is a train, of mobs, that just mowed our crappy 201+ bots down and are comming for us."

Ahh that little freak....I was unfortunate to be around when his misguided idea of a oft-repeated Guild was formed and had to laugh my ass off at him (yes I was undercover). When I was asked for cash..I told him Id pay him 1 million credits if he changed his GUild name to "Wannabe Crime Mafia Syndicate". He didnt take it too well I guess....

Of course I did get a threat....was amusing coming from a little 4th level trader.....I shook in my boots and asked him if I should Kiss his Ring to appease his great and Mighty Anger.

(Gahh....another freakn Guild with the name "Mafia" in it. Why not just Paint a Big ass Sign on your Yalm that says "CRIMINAL". Every time I see any of these morons with a "Mafia" tag somewhere in theri Guild name I ahve to laugh my ass off. "OHH IM scared of the Big bag Mafia"....I bettergo change my underweare now...im scared they might leave a severed bronto head in my bead)

lol! Quickcash! But you're wrong in one aspect, you have to say quickcash without pressing enter first to the BB chef in ent when there are 6452 players logged in and you have 1834 credits and exactly 2 backpacks in your inv while the moon is full and there's a lightning storm.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

Target an elite guard and type "QB,Klan" quickly to become instauber.

Q = starts attack
    B = brawl
    , = Full auto
    K = dimach
    L = flingshot
    N = burst

Should clear you out

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Heh ... when it's an Omni beggar, I always tell them to use the ICC whompah from Omni-Trade and then take the Tir Whompa from there ...

Gets them almost every time.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!