Thread: -To Neutrals-

-To Neutrals-

Well, since the teaming XP issue has put a complete dead stop on my leveling, how are the rest of you leveling? or are you?

What have you been doing in the meantime? Are you finding all neut teams? If so, where the hell are they? Are you soloing instead?

whats the deal

Hunting outdoors and playing alts.. lol

-Jayde

I've xped with a neutral that waits for the team to roll a mission then joins us in BS and gets a duped key. No xp reward sucks but what ya gonna do right?
    Goode 200 Nanotechnician
    Ionsphere 166 Martial Artist
    DrHandy 154 Doctor

If a neutral was to do that, would tab-targeting target the neutral first, or the closest mob?

Like Jayde, the occasional bit of hunting and playing alts

Madrugar

well hunting is viable certainly at least up to 100 with non sided mobs.

there is a little slider chaos/order in the mission set up. put to chaos get scary monsters, its tougher but its more fun
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

I've almost always soloed for xp and blitzed for items so nothing much has changed for me.

I find the most neutrals hang out in Borealis. It's an okay place to fnd teams though it's not great. I solo more than I team but whenI do it's with friends I've made in Borealis.

Fract

I've done nothing aside from sitting around in Hope for the last week. Really bored.

Soloing

My bot gets lost in team missions anyway.

Needless to say I don't level fast.

Guild teams, soloing a little, alts, hanging around doing nothing... tried outdoor hunting but everytime I go to a spot it's either overcrowded or empty

I did do normal team mission with 4 neutrals, 1 Clan enforcer and 1 Omni enforcer... I didn't notice anything special...

Oh wait... that clanner and Omni employee didn't try to kill each other - that is weird... they just slapped each other when I wasn't looking... but that is normal.

What problems?

Arrow

Hehe, yes, we had no problems last night though I was still being told team was clan. The version on test mentions something about this in the patch notes, but as the number of neutrals on test is even smaller than the number of clanners, it wont be easy to test...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Originally posted by Resetgun
    I did do normal team mission with 4 neutrals, 1 Clan enforcer and 1 Omni enforcer... I didn't notice anything special...

Oh wait... that clanner and Omni employee didn't try to kill each other - that is weird... they just slapped each other when I wasn't looking... but that is normal.

What problems?
    no problems with "mixed" sided teams. except for ppl tab-*****ing