Thread: Zionai returns

Post Zionai returns

A long time ago, several guilds worked together in what was called the Diplomatic Assembly under the initiative of Kithrak of Red Tape. Another guild that was present during the discussions of the DA was called Tranquility - a very little known guild, but still it had its hands in pretty much anything, managing to stay out of focus while still working in the service of peace between the people of Rubi-Ka.
    A few months ago, the guild changed name to Black Sun, and decided to enter the trade of mercenaries, from whence it once came - though this had a specific purpose, which definitely had no intentions to collide with their previous peaceful intentions. At the same time I had to leave the post of precidency of Black Sun for an unknown time, leaving leadership with my general Mithrax, one of the best men, and friends you can find.
    Now, finally, I can give word that I will soon return, and once again take over leadership of Black Sun with some of the best people this planet has ever bred.
    And why do I wish to tell you about this? - Simply because the initiative of peace hasn't died, as it never will. Black Sun intends to return to the peace talks, in the interest of all the Rubi-Kan people - We want the economic prosperity of all people as well as the social liberation for the Clans, in the best interest of Omni-Tek and mutual cooperation.
    I intend to hear many harsh words over this, as I have done before, but those of you who wants true peace without the costs of war, knows that no hard words can destroy us.
    All feel free to contact me, when I return permanently in January - I hope that we will be able to build a stabile peace, despite the boulders that are being hurled at us, harder than ever.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all soon

That's good that you plan on peace talks because I sent your General Mithrax to reclaim two times while he was attacking a clan mine. ((Mithrax..gotta tell you..your a great sport and I wish more folks had your attitude)). Contact Nelida if your guild would be interested in joining a Mining Cooperative Non-Agression pact.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Let your peaceful intentions be shown my friend. We will gladly welcome you...

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Smile Thank you

Thanks to both of you for your replies - I will definitely make sure to contact both of your guilds upon my return. I'm a bit surprised that Mithrax has been involved in attacks on Clan mines, but then again, I'm not entirely up to date on what has happened in my absence, so it may have been part of a plan of sorts. I deeply apologize for any damage done to you by any of Black Sun's members.

Your peaceful intentions are indeed welcomed - more people will follow, and maybe one day, finally, peace will be brought to this planet. My deepest respect to both of you.

OOC: And yes, Mith is a good sport in any case :-)

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    That's good that you plan on peace talks because I sent your General Mithrax to reclaim two times while he was attacking a clan mine. ((Mithrax..gotta tell you..your a great sport and I wish more folks had your attitude)). Contact Nelida if your guild would be interested in joining a Mining Cooperative Non-Agression pact.
    ((ahh you'r refering to my little suicide mission, now that was fun
    Me agains a base full of clanners, hmm wonder who will win. It was just a matter of time.
    You caught me completely by surprise and there is no point in being angry. After all i came to you didnt I
    ))
    Mithrax 220 agent gimp. My current armor and symbiants.
    Proud member of ze Legion

"If you don't like something change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
    Maya Angelou

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."
    Thomas Jefferson

Good to have you back Zionai. I thought you had joined the long list of people I used to know and moved off world. Much has changed while you were gone, and some things like the old mindless hatred remained the same.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-